Help with the conspiracy aspect
« on: March 27, 2019, 01:30:29 AM »
With all of the science put aside, the big topic for me is the conspiracy itself.    Not just that round Earth is a conspiracy, but the incredible complex scale that is necessary to pull it off.  A singular event such as 9/11 or an assasination, I firmly believe  can be pulled off and have the masses fooled,  but “round earth” conspiracy is a continuous world encompassing endeavor that has to span generations, governments, religions, and science at a scale that gives me a headache just thinking about.

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
Re: Help with the conspiracy aspect
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 04:19:17 PM »
I see your point.

All knowledge is passed down in the form of a pyramid, the scholars of the masters at the very bottom.

It is not so much a global conspiracy, but a global misunderstanding created by deceivers at the top.

We acknowledge the established scientific institutions, yet we also acknowledge that every person on the Earth is merely following a trail left by the chosen elite of antiquity.

There are many "evidences" a Round Earther can present, but individually these do not conclude what only one person can conclude.

That one person is an astronaut.

I have believed the world to be flat since the day I was born. I sleep on my flat floor in a sleeping bag and do not look to the skies with astronomical fear, incited into me by indoctrinated science.

I am a Flat Earther.
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane

Offline WellRoundedIndividual

• Proverbs 13:20 is extremely relevant today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 04:47:29 PM »
I need a little more understanding with what you mean by the "chosen elite of antiquity." I mean. I seriously had a good chuckle at that one.

Also, I will continue to hold up evidence of the duplication of Eratosthenes experiment that proves the earth is a globe. All you need is 3 points to determine this. I have given the forum multiple links with tons of points, more than just 3. There is no linearity to the length of the shadows as predicted by a flat earth. And still no one has refuted it - it has all trailed off topic to talking about maps. So I refute your claim about individual evidences not concluding that the earth is a globe.

All of this talk about sinking ships and perspectives, mirages, projected sun, etc. is all irrelevant in the face of the above data.
BobLawBlah.

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 05:11:47 PM »
I need a little more understanding with what you mean by the "chosen elite of antiquity." I mean. I seriously had a good chuckle at that one.

Do you also have a good chuckle at the indoctrination of children to believe they are hurtling through a volatile vacuum, with nowhere to escape to or any magical places left to adventure?
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane

Offline QED

• As mad as a hatter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 05:28:37 PM »

Also, I will continue to hold up evidence of the duplication of Eratosthenes experiment that proves the earth is a globe. All you need is 3 points to determine this. I have given the forum multiple links with tons of points, more than just 3. There is no linearity to the length of the shadows as predicted by a flat earth. And still no one has refuted it - it has all trailed off topic to talking about maps. So I refute your claim about individual evidences not concluding that the earth is a globe.

All of this talk about sinking ships and perspectives, mirages, projected sun, etc. is all irrelevant in the face of the above data.

Alright, PM me those links, and I’ll get to the bottom of this, and report on my best FE interpretation. Sorry I missed it the first time.
The fact.that it's an old equation without good.demonstration of the underlying mechamism behind it makes.it more invalid, not more valid!

- Tom Bishop

We try to represent FET in a model-agnostic way

- Pete Svarrior

Offline WellRoundedIndividual

• Proverbs 13:20 is extremely relevant today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 05:35:51 PM »
QED - Links sent via PM.  I will be ok if you find something at fault with them.  Thats what I originally posted them for - for a good in depth analysis of the results.
BobLawBlah.

Offline Yog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »
I was about to ask the same question.

It is not so much a global conspiracy, but a global misunderstanding created by deceivers at the top.

Okay. Why are they doing it?

Offline Yog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 11:57:38 PM »
I have believed the world to be flat since the day I was born. I sleep on my flat floor in a sleeping bag and do not look to the skies with astronomical fear, incited into me by indoctrinated science.
Ok, one more question. What do you mean when you talk about "astronomical fear"? Fear of meteorites that could strike Earth? Or perhaps a more general fear of a vast empty space? Just curious, if you would rather not answer my questions I will not bother you further.

Offline ChrisTP

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 08:25:52 AM »

Do you also have a good chuckle at the indoctrination of children to believe they are hurtling through a volatile vacuum, with nowhere to escape to or any magical places left to adventure?
yes because being encased in a dome with apparently no escape and nowhere left to discover is totally better than living in an open universe possibly teeming with an almost limitless amount of other planets and lifeforms to discover.
Tom is wrong most of the time. Hardly big news, don't you think?