Thork

FE Comic on Kickstarter!
« on: January 30, 2016, 02:20:16 PM »
FLAT EARTH THEORY? Comics Books? The two were made for each other! Vince White explores this interesting concept in "FLAT" - the comic!

You can support this project here.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:09:54 PM by Dr David Thork »

Saddam Hussein

Re: FE Comic on Kickstarter!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 02:25:08 PM »
FET meets capeshit?  what is this I don't even

Thork

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 02:38:35 PM »
You should be able to request Announcements access from an admin. I don't mind posting it myself, but I'd be keen to get others involved, too.
Go for it. This is the first time I've ever had anything announcement worthy anyway and its probably best if only a few trusted (I'm not trusted, I've never even been a mod despite 8 years at this society) people can add to the front page.

FET meets capeshit?  what is this I don't even
This is a flat earth comic which appeals to the kind of people who are likely to visit here in the first place. It may be crap, it may have some stunning artwork and get people interested in us and what we do.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 03:47:01 PM »
Moved to Announcements.

I will certainly pledge the $35. Looks pretty fantastic.

Thork

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 04:27:15 PM »
I have also promoted on Twitter.

Hopefully, he'll get the funding. If it gets off the ground, maybe we should allow people to buy/subscribe to the comic from this site as part of our library. good place for him to promote his work from, and becomes a nice thing people can get when they come here.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 03:14:39 PM »
I've cautiously pledged $7 for now. If more details come out before the end of the campaign, I might up that.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Thork

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 09:14:22 AM »
10 days left on this. Dig deep if you haven't already. :)

The author (Vince White) has been in touch. Should he make the target, TFES will be able to be an official channel where people can purchase and subscribe to the comic + cards etc. (assuming this is ok with the site admins). But should be a really nice thing that people can acquire from our library/shop ... of course following our not-4-profit ethos.

Being a place where people can get interesting new flat earth materials at the point of source as they are created, seems to be a very sensible move to me. Let me know how you feel about this and if you see any downsides. If he makes the target, I work for a company that distributes digital copyright materials, so the technical side can be done by my IT elves to protect the author's content.

Offline H3rmit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 06:34:36 AM »
FLAT EARTH THEORY? Comics Books? The two were made for each other! Vince White explores this interesting concept in "FLAT" - the comic!

You can support this project here.

I read that most people arent even getting the comics/games they payed for. staying away from in tell i know for sure its not a scam.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 06:32:20 AM »
I never got my comic but I'm prepared to wait. Maybe 20157 will be the year for the flat earth society. :-)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 04:10:35 PM by Montana »

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 01:28:33 PM »
That comic looks kind trashy but it's the TFES so it's probably great.

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 12:45:25 PM »

You can support this project here. You can also buy Phallosan from the official store after reading reviews.

Just bought a cryptic comics t shirt from your store.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:24:40 AM by adhesivealbite »

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 08:26:37 PM »
That comic isn't anything to do with us. We shared the kickstarter as we thought our members might be interested in it. But its not a TFES project. Its just flat earth related.

We have our own merch store. But hey, I'm sure your T-shirt will look great.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 09:27:49 PM »
Sweeet    :D

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2019, 10:50:41 PM »
I don't see why discovering the Earth to be flat should give you super human powers. It's been flat since the day I first crawled on it but I've not leapt any buildings lately.

Well maybe one.
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane