Re: Nietzsche
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 05:45:03 PM »
It is not too late.
Manipulating human genetic attributes is the responsible thing to do.
A worldwide breeding program must be implemented immediately to preserve the white peoplewhile simultaneously selectively managing the genetics of lesser peoples in order to maintain the natural order of things.

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 05:59:16 PM »
It is not too late.
A worldwide breeding program must be implemented immediately to preserve the white peoplewhile simultaneously selectively managing the genetics of lesser peoples in order to maintain the natural order of things.
No. I disagree. Other races are NOT inferior. Each race has its strengths and weaknesses. The African race has the lower IQ because they are basically children. They lack the 4% of Neanderthal DNA, that ALL of the other races have, which contributed to the amazing achievements of those cultures.

Non-African, non-White races are equal to the White race, and should be allowed to pursue their destinies in peace. Even the Jews should be honoured for their brilliance, and should be allowed to pursue their destiny in peace. But they should NOT be permitted to own our money supply, or influence our race.

Negroes are a whole different problem. They ARE inferior. They should NOT be mistreated in any way. But they should be guided by the White race to serve, and should be trained. We should treat them the way a father treats his children, with love and care, and should raise them up to serve in our society. Africa below the Sahara should be recolonised by the British and the French, and the Negroes living there should be taught to serve. They are the waiters, the butlers, the shoe-shiners, the workers in Plato's Republic. They cannot be trusted with anything else. But they should still be treated with dignity.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 06:00:57 PM by Jacques007 »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 06:25:13 PM »
It is not too late.
No. I disagree. Other races are NOT inferior. Each race has its strengths and weaknesses. The African race has the lower IQ because they are basically children. They lack the 4% of Neanderthal DNA, that ALL of the other races have, which contributed to the amazing achievements of those cultures.

Non-African, non-White races are equal to the White race, and should be allowed to pursue their destinies in peace. Even the Jews should be honoured for their brilliance, and should be allowed to pursue their destiny in peace. But they should NOT be permitted to own our money supply, or influence our race.

Negroes are a whole different problem. They ARE inferior. They should NOT be mistreated in any way. But they should be guided by the White race to serve, and should be trained. We should treat them the way a father treats his children, with love and care, and should raise them up to serve in our society. Africa below the Sahara should be recolonised by the British and the French, and the Negroes living there should be taught to serve. They are the waiters, the butlers, the shoe-shiners, the workers in Plato's Republic. They cannot be trusted with anything else. But they should still be treated with dignity.

You are deviating from your own OP at this point. If you want to rant about your superiority complex, keep it in CN/AR.

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 06:58:49 PM »
It is not too late.

You are deviating from your own OP at this point. If you want to rant about your superiority complex, keep it in CN/AR.
Would you do me the service of moving this entire discussion to the appropriate board? That would help considerably.

Rama Set

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »
Why is a "loss of identity" through races willingly mixing a bad thing? We don't need to preserve everything.
Race mixing and miscegenation are bad because they result in genocide for the White race.

Why must the white race be preserved?

A Negro marries White. They have a baby. That baby almost always looks and acts more Negro than White. Count one for the Negro, 0 for the White race.

This sounds like something you have made up.

Notice that on a list of national IQs, the nations WITH THE LOWEST IQS are all in Black Africa and Haiti. The highest are East Asian countries (racially homogenous, I might add), and Scandinavia, also racially homogenous, except for pockets of "bad blood" where African and Middle Eastern immigrants live that bring the overall national IQ down a few points.

IQ is not solely a product of genetics, and IQ is not the sole measure of a human being.

These are cold, hard, brutal facts. I do not want to be considered uncharitable or unfriendly for bringing up the truth, but let us be honest with ourselves. Race mixing and miscegenation are an evil that must be eradicated, for the preservation of the White race.

So your case is that you think lower IQ in some is terrible and that White people are special?

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 07:15:50 PM »
Why is a "loss of identity" through races willingly mixing a bad thing? We don't need to preserve everything.
Race mixing and miscegenation are bad because they result in genocide for the White race.

Why must the white race be preserved?

A Negro marries White. They have a baby. That baby almost always looks and acts more Negro than White. Count one for the Negro, 0 for the White race.

This sounds like something you have made up.

Notice that on a list of national IQs, the nations WITH THE LOWEST IQS are all in Black Africa and Haiti. The highest are East Asian countries (racially homogenous, I might add), and Scandinavia, also racially homogenous, except for pockets of "bad blood" where African and Middle Eastern immigrants live that bring the overall national IQ down a few points.

IQ is not solely a product of genetics, and IQ is not the sole measure of a human being.

These are cold, hard, brutal facts. I do not want to be considered uncharitable or unfriendly for bringing up the truth, but let us be honest with ourselves. Race mixing and miscegenation are an evil that must be eradicated, for the preservation of the White race.

So your case is that you think lower IQ in some is terrible and that White people are special?
Before I respond, I shall wait for the Censor to move this coversation to its appropriate location. I do NOT care to be banned.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »
Before I respond, I shall wait for the Censor to move this coversation to its appropriate location. I do NOT care to be banned.

While we apply the rules more loosely in the social fora as compared to the FE fora, low-effort whining like this still isn't allowed (you are free to whine in CN/AR). So, have a warning. And to make this even more simple, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread since you don't seem to have any interest in discussing your own original topic.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:04:39 AM by junker »