questions. ???
« on: August 24, 2015, 11:23:50 AM »
 Hello everyone!
Are veggero, one a little "skeptical" (I think it's acceptable, because you talk about international conspiracies).
Despite this if your theory does not have "holes" scientific, it should be feasible. So I have a few questions:
1) Do you think that the moon and sun are dishes?
2) There are Mars and the other planets?
2b) If you follow a trajectory similar to that of the sun and the moon shown on the FAQ?
2c) they are flat?
3) Why the sun and the moon turn to "circle" on the earth flat?
3b) Why the moon rotates 29 times slower?
4) Why are the "stages" of the moon?
5) On the FAQ shown that the sun is a trajectory to circle above the earth, illuminating one side as it spins. But in theory, a body (the sun) suspended on a flat surface (the land) should be seen by an observer wherever he is on this surface. Why instead we see the sun for only 12 hours?

I used google translator, I hope you understand everything.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: questions. ???
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 03:21:27 PM »
Hi veggero and welcome to the forums.  I see you have a lot questions, and that is a good thing.  However, it is hard to give you good answers and have a discussion when you present us with list as long as my arm of questions.  Let's start with your first question, and we can progress from there.  No, I do not think any of the celestial objects are dishes or disks.  I believe they are likely spherical, but much closer than the lying satanists at NASA tell you they are. 

By the way, which country are you from? 

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 03:34:14 PM »
I'm from italy.
Quote from: jroa
much closer than the lying satanists at NASA tell you they are
So you can actually go, maybe easily? What we would find? At the height of the sun and moon, there's atmosphere? (that is, you can go "airplane"?)
Since gravity "does not exist" would not be attracted to the soil of the moon, right? And why the moon / sun may be spherical while the earth is flat?

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 03:47:08 PM »
It is not easy to go to space.  Amateur rockets only make it to around 20Km or so.  The sun and moon are farther than that, and the stars and planets are even farther.  The problem lies in fuel to weight ratio. 

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 04:03:58 PM »
It is not easy to go to space.  Amateur rockets only make it to around 20Km or so.  The sun and moon are farther than that, and the stars and planets are even farther.  The problem lies in fuel to weight ratio.
The V2 was a missile that hit London if I'm not mistaken (ie real) and came to 200km. How far is the moon / sun?
In addition, it was built exactly as they say they are built rockets. So why not build a rocket like the Saturn and "control"?

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 04:41:34 PM »
The V2 was a missile that hit London if I'm not mistaken (ie real) and came to 200km. How far is the moon / sun?
In addition, it was built exactly as they say they are built rockets. So why not build a rocket like the Saturn and "control"?

How far was German held territory from London during WWII?  I am fairly sure it was closer than the 3000 miles that the sun has been calculated to be above the Earth.  ::)  Besides, when you launch something at the proper angle, it only needs half the fuel because it is falling the other half of the journey.  I am not sure what you are having problems comprehending here. 

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »

How far was German held territory from London during WWII?  I am fairly sure it was closer than the 3000 miles that the sun has been calculated to be above the Earth.  ::)  Besides, when you launch something at the proper angle, it only needs half the fuel because it is falling the other half of the journey.  I am not sure what you are having problems comprehending here.
Right :). So you think the sun is 3,000 miles (4,800 km) above the earth?

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 12:14:55 AM »
The evidence seems to point to the sun being 3000 miles away. 

geckothegeek

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 02:01:45 AM »

What evidence ?

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 05:52:52 AM »

What evidence ?

Mathematics and observations.  Or, do you not believe in mathematics? 

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 12:38:17 PM »

What evidence ?

Or observations.  It's the primary method of discovery for all sciences.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 03:01:21 PM »

What evidence ?

Did you correct me by posting, "observations," right after quoting me saying, "observations?"  You are a very confusing individual.  ;D

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 03:40:55 PM »

What evidence ?

Did you correct me by posting, "observations," right after quoting me saying, "observations?"  You are a very confusing individual.  ;D

No.  In your second sentence you asked if the poster did not believe in math.  I was asking about observations as well; which you neglected to highlight in your second sentence.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 03:57:30 PM »

What evidence ?

No.  In your second sentence you asked if the poster did not believe in math.  I was asking about observations as well; which you neglected to highlight in your second sentence.

Just busting your balls a little, Pongo.  ;D  I haven't seen you around much lately.  How are things going?   

geckothegeek

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 08:42:14 PM »

What evidence ?

That's all right. Of course you don't believe the earth is a globe. But that's your problem. However I suspect you're just an actor. But congratulations on your talents if you are.

The mathematics and observations that the sun is 3000 miles away have long since been de-bunked anyway. There is NO evidence.

If you are also saying that both the sun and moon are 3000 miles away. Same thing.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:47:18 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »
Hello everyone!
Are veggero, one a little "skeptical" (I think it's acceptable, because you talk about international conspiracies).
Despite this if your theory does not have "holes" scientific, it should be feasible. So I have a few questions:
2b) If you follow a trajectory similar to that of the sun and the moon shown on the FAQ?
2c) they are flat?
5) On the FAQ shown that the sun is a trajectory to circle above the earth, illuminating one side as it spins. But in theory, a body (the sun) suspended on a flat surface (the land) should be seen by an observer wherever he is on this surface. Why instead we see the sun for only 12 hours?

(5)One  common flat earth answer is that the sun is a spotlight and it just shines downward and only illuminates a circle of light on the flat earth. But wait ! Another flat earth answer is that the sun is not a spotlight. It just acts like a spotlight. I hope that makes it crystal clear. LOL.

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 08:57:50 PM »
Hello everyone!
2c) they are flat?

(5)One  common flat earth answer is that the sun is a spotlight and it just shines downward and only illuminates a circle of light on the flat earth. But wait ! Another flat earth answer is that the sun is not a spotlight. It just acts like a spotlight. I hope that makes it crystal clear. LOL.
I could be wrong but I can not be a spotlight down, otherwise we would not see a sunset where the sun sets over the horizon but a sun goes down and disappear
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:02:32 PM by veggero »

geckothegeek

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 09:09:40 PM »
Hello everyone!
2c) they are flat?

I could be wrong but I can not be a spotlight down, otherwise we would not see a sunset where the sun sets over the horizon but a sun goes down and disappear

You will have to ask jroa. I am not a flat earth expert. jroa can give you all the answers.

Another flat earth answer is that there is no such thing as a sunset because the sun can not go below the horizon on a flat earth. There is some other flat earth definition of a "sunset" on the earth. One is that the sun gets so small and so far away it disappears and that is what causes day and night.

If you don't get answers from flat earthers, round earthers can supply you with all the flat earth answers. Are you beginning to catch on to what this forum is all about ?

One more attempt a flat earth answer.:
(4) The moon supplies its own light. It is "bioluminiscent". This is caused by either some kind of bacteria or some say "moonshrimps" or "moonshramps" cause the phases of the moon by migrating back and forth on the moon's surface causing the dark and light phases of the moon.

I should cease and desist at this point and defer to the flat earthers for the rest of your questions . I am just a paid shill and a liar anyway because I say I know the earth is a globe and not a flat disc . LOL. 

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:28:52 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 10:41:07 PM »
The sun acting like a spotlight is not the same thing as the sun being a spotlight.  Please, do not post false information when people want genuine answers. 

geckothegeek

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 10:46:07 PM »
I am just quoting flat earth answers   that I see on this forum. LOL.

We have been through this old thing about "The sun is not a spotlight. It acts like a spotlight " before. LOL.

My neighbor has some kind of animal that sure acts like a dog . Does that mean it isn't a dog ? Maybe it's a cat that acts like a dog ?  But it barks like a dog and doesn't meow like a cat ?

Maybe I should recant and just leave the answers to a  flat earth expert such as you , jroa. I am sure you would be more than happy if all the RE's would stay off this forum.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:57:06 PM by geckothegeek »