Offline Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
    • View Profile
    • The Hibernian Zetetic
EVE Online
« on: January 27, 2016, 05:19:29 PM »
Anyone play/played this? I've joined a corp consisting of a couple of friends. Somewhere between enjoying it and thinking it's the worst decision I've made in some time.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: EVE Online
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 03:23:45 AM »
It took me several years to learn I enjoyed the idea of playing Eve, but I didn't enjoy playing Eve.

Play Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen. Playing them is like playing an Eve that isn't full of murderous sociopaths.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 03:35:44 AM »
It took me several years to learn I enjoyed the idea of playing Eve, but I didn't enjoy playing Eve.

Play Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen. Playing them is like playing an Eve that isn't full of murderous sociopaths.

>Rushy recommending E:D

I've never been rushed this hard before

Offline Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
    • View Profile
    • The Hibernian Zetetic
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 05:00:10 AM »

But I want the murderous sociopaths!!!
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.