What keeps the sun & moon from falling?
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:05:52 AM »
I have what may possibly be deemed a stupid question, but please bear with me.

According to the FE model, what keeps the sun, moon, and other celestial bodies from falling onto the earth? I understand that FEers believe that "gravity" does not exist as the rest of the world understands it, but that what is typically attributed to gravity is actually caused by constant upward acceleration. What keeps the celestial bodies aloft at a constant height above the accelerating earth?

Thanks.
"Oh, just wait 'til Mickey Richardson hears about THIS!"

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
Re: What keeps the sun & moon from falling?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 01:04:03 PM »

Well I have read the Wiki, and it's faith and pixie dust.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 01:18:26 PM »

Thanks, but I'm actually looking for a serious answer.
"Oh, just wait 'til Mickey Richardson hears about THIS!"

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 03:57:25 PM »

Thanks, but I'm actually looking for a serious answer.
The main theory amongst FETers is that UA only affects large objects, such as the earth or the cosmos, but this falls down as large objects do not fall slower, as one might expect under that theory.

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 04:10:58 AM »
Mostlyharmless,
I don't believe all FE models have upward acceleration as the cause for the sun and moon to remain in position relative to the observer.

Mr. Richardson,
I apologize in advance for the non-answer as I do not have one that I can support. But related to your query the first step to answering it would be to determine the ongoings at the Karman line. What happens beyond the Karman line does not occur elsewhere on Earth and what is beyond that point may follow rules that vary from what we are familiar with.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 06:08:20 PM »
Unknown.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 02:30:10 PM »

Told you!
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline dave

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 04:27:50 AM »
the sun and moon are attached to the rotating glass dome over earth.

Offline LRP

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 10:41:26 AM »
The idea that the Sun and Moon are attached to a rotating dome is biblically correct  and I think this is true.  But clearly we are not dealing with a Sun that is 93million miles away and is a million  miles in diameter. I understand in  The 'spotlight' theory for the Sun  we are dealing with a Sun that is 32 miles in diameter and some 3000 miles away. Clearly on the Flat Earth small Sun the production of heat and light by nuclear fusion is not likely and I wondered if anyone had any ideas about how the Flat earth sun is able to produce the heat and light for the Earth without melting the dome to which it is attached     

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 12:04:16 PM »
I think that it is likely nearly pure phlogiston rather than a nuclear reaction that powers the sun. 

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 05:37:02 PM »
I have what may possibly be deemed a stupid question, but please bear with me.

According to the FE model, what keeps the sun, moon, and other celestial bodies from falling onto the earth?
Not to be pedantic but the only universal FE model is short, sweet and limited:  the earth is flat.  No more and no less. 

As far as the celestial "bodies" falling onto the earth is concerned, have no worry.  They are not physical bodies at all.  So, they can not fall to earth. 

It seems obvious to me that the moon is a reflection of the earth up onto the firmament.  That is why we always see the same surface.  Likewise, I believe the sun is a consequence of energy focused by parabolic reflection from a different direction.  I can not prove any of that nor do I care to but there is no mystery to me about why they both seem to be the same size.  Regardless, I do not fear any of those celestial "bodies" falling. 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 06:00:01 PM »

Told you!

Jura-Glenlivet, watch the content levels of your posts. If you find that you're not adding anything to a discussion, then perhaps you should be posting in Complete Nonsense.

Offline Orbisect-64

• I'M REVOLTING! . . . make of it what you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 10:14:14 PM »

And the same goes for gravity.

Oh, except that gravity has already been proven to be a fraud. Just google "scientists slow down light."

The scientists admit that: a) light is not a constant, b) light not being a constant challenges Einstein's theory, c) that E=Mc2 would only work in a vacuum.

On that last point, earth is not a vacuum - period. Hence it is impossible for relativity to work on earth - period. Light is also naturally alterable within gas and fluid, as science bears out. And because our entire atmosphere is full of gasses, molecules, fluid, dust particles, clouds, energy, etcetera, the entire atmosphere is primed to naturally alter light waves.

Furthermore, around our earth is a plasma shield - yes, despite the lies NASA tells us, outside of earth it is filled with gas. And we all know that scientists consider gas and liquid to be the same. Another interesting thing about plasma is it requires a container to hold its shape; otherwise it just flies apart. ENTERS THE FIRMAMENT! This is the dome scientists have found - of course they alter the distance of the dome to fit their theories. but it's there nine the less. Because plasma would fly apart without a container, the dome we call the firmament IS that container that is necessary.

http://www.ibtimes.com/invisible-plasma-shield-which-protects-earth-radiation-discovered-7200-miles-above-1730214

In addition, NASA can not send people outside of this dome - as NASA has themselves admitted: "Right now we only can FLY in earth orbit, THAT’S THE FARTHEST WE CAN GO. This new system is going to allow us to go beyond, and hopefully take humans into the solar system to explore... THE MOON."  —NASA Astronaut Terry Virts. "As we get farther away from earth, we pass through the Van Allen Belts, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance systems, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion . . . We must solve these challenges BEFORE we send PEOPLE through this region of space."  —NASA’s Kelly Smith

So HOW is the sun, moon, and stars staying up there?

Well maybe because the firmament is FILLED with plasma, and plasma is like a gas or liquid, the sun moon and stars are suspended held in there. On earth things work by the principle of Aether, and what is dense sinks, whereas what is less dense rises. If you fill a balloon with helium and leave it in your house for a few days, the density of the ballon comes to be the same density as the air around it, and instead of floating up or falling down, the balloon floats in the middle of the room. The very same thing is observed in submarines where you can take in just enough air and water to make the overall density (buoyancy) of the sub the same as the water at any given depth, allowing the sub to float at one water depth.

If the sun moon and stars are "floating" inside the Upper-Aether made up of plasma, it's likely or plausible that they have the right density to stay at a set height within the gas/fluid without falling.

So as the shill said: the sun and moon probably stay up by faith or pixy dust. . . Actually, relativity/gravity is an outright fraud, and is the equivalent of pixy dust and blind faith. In it's absence (R.I.P.), that brings us back to the good old science that was around loooong before Einstein. . . Aether! It's scientific, and it works, and it's not a LIE.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 11:42:17 PM by Orbisect-64 »
PRONOIA: “The delusional belief that the world is set up to benefit people … The confident and assumed trust that despite years of lies and oppression, government is secretly conspiring in your favor.”

Offline Orbisect-64

• I'M REVOLTING! . . . make of it what you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 07:41:20 AM »
the sun and moon are attached to the rotating glass dome over earth.

I don't feel we should speculate and draw to definite conclusions when we don't know for sure. I feel this is one of the larger mistakes flat-earthers use. It's exactly what the ball-earthers do, and we shouldn't copy their unscientific methods—besides, they will be sure to condemn us for using their own unscientific tactics—"you can't fight fire with fire."

Skip to scene 6:22 in the video below (although admittedly you'll want to see the whole thing, lol).

HOW does he make the balls float in air?

First off, you can see by the light that the balls are not solid glass. They're hollow and likely made of lightweight polymer (you can see the difference between Jyoti's spheres and videos by Michael Moschen who does the glass ball scene for David Bowie in the movie Labyrinth). Jyoti's spheres are also most-likely weighted at the bottom by being thicker there, causing them to seek their center of balance rather then rolling off his head.

But back to the "levitation."

Look up "invisible string." It's what magicians use to make things appear to levitate. It's a string that is so super-fine that you can't see it unless you're VERY close, or if the light hits it just right—which is why magicians choose their lighting carefully and prefer dark settings. The dark clothing of magicians also does a good job of hiding the invisible thread (remember that at night the sky is very dark and things are far away, and in the day it's too bright to see detail).

Notice as the camera conveniently goes around the back of him he takes the ball off his head. This is when he grabs the string and pulls it over his head. Now the invisible string drapes over his head - which is why his head is always over the small ball. The larger ball however is held in the [traditional] way by wearing a bracelet of invisible string and cradling the ball in it. This is why he must use the lightweight polymer balls, as solid glass would be too heavy for the light-weight string—this is why most magicians stick to levitating things like bottle caps, dollar bills, tennis balls, crumpled paper, and playing cards - all of them are very lightweight.

What we learn from this is that just because we can not SEE the strings, does not mean they are not there, or that it is magic or "fairy dust" as one shill here likes to put it.

In the Bible book of Job God explains to Job that the constellations are moved along by ropes (or string).

. . .The solution to the dilemma.

All constellations and heavenly bodies are held in place by a combination of density and unseeable "strings" - and perhaps other similar things we haven't yet discovered.

Is this unfathomable and unrealistic? Well, SCIENCE tells us that there are invisible black holes they've never seen; a mysterious invisible force called gravity (may the force be with you); an unseeable energy or something called "dark matter", that because it has no matter it obviously doesn't really "matter"; they tell us there are aliens even though not one has been documented; that we magically sprouted from monkeys and ROCKS when it rained millions of years ago when no man was there to witness the claims, and despite the lack of missing links; they tell us to believe in a vast endless universe despite admitting "we can't fly above earth orbit" and recently admitting that there's a glass-like plasma shield that is "impenetrable" (the "firmament" by precise definition); and don't forget their theoretical "STRING theory" which has proven so unreliable that most scientists have abandoned the entire concept; and the list goes on and on.

Which is less believable and akin to FAIRY DUST, all that unwitnessed and unconfirmed crap above?  . . .or that there are strings we can't see with the naked eye, when we know for sure that even lowly street magicians use such a mechanism.

We rest our case.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 11:27:54 PM by Orbisect-64 »
PRONOIA: “The delusional belief that the world is set up to benefit people … The confident and assumed trust that despite years of lies and oppression, government is secretly conspiring in your favor.”

Offline LRP

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 10:08:10 PM »
The biblical answer to this question is partly what follows  and partly what I have learnt from others.
The Sun and Moon are SET in the firmament which is a hollow sphere of ice with an external diameter I would say some 8500 miles and a wall thickness of about 5miles (I am guessing these figures) Both the Sun and Moon  are NOT very heavy as they are gas spheres about 32 miles in diameter coated with a thick layer of some kind of ceramic dust.  They are kept in position by centrifugal forces as the firmament rotates once every 24 hours. They are merely receptacles for the gases they contain. The Sun is subject  to a 'greater'  electrical current and the Moon is also subject to a 'lesser' electric current which comes from the electricity in the firmament itself. The waters above the firmament keep both cool.  The current acts on the gases and the spheres emit  electromagnetic waves which in the case of the wave from the Sun includes white light as well as other frequencies including microwaves which I think is responsible for heating up the atmosphere of the Earth and the land surface  as is passes through.  This is not my idea. I have come accross two or three books  on the Electrical Heavens and Electrical Sky.  The Sun we see each day does not have a nuclear furnace, is not 93miles away and is not a million miles in diameter as we have been led to believe. It is no more complicated than an enormous gas filled flourescent lamp and works in much the same way and has an inexhaustable energy input to keep it going. .         

Offline Misero

• Evidence, Evidence, Evidence, and more Evidence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »
Is phlogiston an element or compound?
Nobody should ever follow my standard.  I am the worst moderator ever.
Yes, I'll still keep that in mind on this forum too.

Tellthetruth

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2015, 04:13:03 PM »
Is phlogiston an element or compound?

The quote used in you profile avatar is what brought me to this website.
I had questions yet unanswered. When those words were spoken, I asked if there was such a society.
Behold there is.

Your question is what will keep me coming here. Silly, I know.

As for what keeps the Sun, Moon and stars in there place......
Perhaps the creation parades itself before the Creator.
His glory forever.

Faith I have been looking for for more than 35 years.
The form of this tabernacle a very recent observation.
Ever since I almost died back in April.

Understanding to all who have eyes to see.

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2015, 06:34:04 PM »
I understand that FEers believe that "gravity" does not exist...

The UAFE believe that gravity does not exist.

I understand in  The 'spotlight' theory for the Sun  we are dealing with a Sun that is 32 miles in diameter and some 3000 miles away.

This has been debunked a long time ago. Why is this piece of misleading and false information still featured in the official FE FAQ?

All you have to do is go back to the quotes attributed to I. Newton, they tell plainly and clearly that there are TWO gravitational forces: terrestrial gravitation (pressure exerted by telluric currents), and ROTATIONAL gravitation (density of aether above the first dome is much greater than here on earth: moreover, each planet is in the shape of a disk, and achieves an epicycle orbit using the double torsion tornado principle of physics discovered by Viktor Schauberger):

Here is a letter from Newton to Halley, describing how he had independently arrived at the inverse square law using his aether hypothesis, to which he refers as the 'descending spirit':

....Now if this spirit descends from above with uniform velocity, its density and consequently its force will be reciprocally proportional to the square of its distance from the centre. But if it descended with accelerated motion, its density will everywhere diminish as much as the velocity increases, and so its force (according to the hypothesis) will be the same as before, that is still reciprocally as the square of its distance from the centre'

I. Newton dismisses the law of attractive gravity as pure insanity:

A letter to Bentley: “That gravity should be innate, inherent, and essential to matter, so that one body can act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of anything else, by and through which their action and force may be conveyed from one to another, is to me so great an absurdity that I believe no man, who has in philosophical matters a competent faculty of thinking, can ever fall into it.”

Newton believed that there are TWO GRAVITATIONAL FORCES AT WORK:

1. Terrestrial gravity

2. Planetary/stellar gravity

Newton still thought that the planets and Sun were kept apart by 'some secret principle of unsociableness in the ethers of their vortices,' and that gravity was due to a circulating ether.

Isaac Newton speculated that gravity was caused by a flow of ether, or space, into celestial bodies. He discussed this theory in letters to Oldenburg, Halley, and Boyle.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:38:48 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2015, 06:45:04 PM »
VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER: GENIUS OF DOUBLE TORSION PHYSICS

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Viktor%20Schauberger.htm

"If water or air is rotated into a twisting form of oscillation known as ‘colloidal’, a build up of energy results, which, with immense power, can cause levitation. This form of movement is able to carry with it its own means of power generation. This principle leads logically to its application in the design of the ideal airplane or submarine... requiring almost no motive power."  V. Schauberger

WHO WAS VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER?

http://free-energy.xf.cz/SCHAUBERGER/Living_Energies.pdf (best work on double torsion/implosion)

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 03:16:42 PM »
The new FAQ (even the new FE book) should include exactly this kind of information.

A description of the Nipher, Brown, DePalma, Lamoreaux, Kozyrev, Schauberger, Allais experiments and then explain WHY these phenomena can only occur upon the surface of a flat earth.

Right off the bat, the FAQ must address the beam neutrino, ring laser gyroscope, amateur radio moon distance measurements subjects, using, of course, the power of ether physics.