Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #11120 on: February 03, 2024, 02:36:32 AM »
Putin supports a candidate because it is best for Russia. They did it in Crimea, Venuzuela, they're doing it in the Czech Republic now. The Mueller Report wasn't just accurate, it was just the tip of the iceberg. While the words "Russia Hoax" were coming out of Trump's stupid face, the Russians had the Solarwinds attack already underway and were exfiltrating huge amounts of our most secret data from the highest level of government computers at that very moment.

At the time of the Mueller report, the connection between Russia and Republicans was just political, Russia supported Republicans in the election and Republicans would support Russian expansion in Europe. But now the connection is ideological. The Republicans want to BE Russia, they want to have a leader with absolute immunity, they want to ban books, federalize elections, incarcerate homosexuals, jail their political opponents, have government run media and churches.

People that think the "Trump is a Putin puppet" narrative has never applied to the real world and still parrot Putin's propaganda are concerning.

I like how you say "The Mueller Report" like you've read it. But, if you had read it, surely you would give more specific information. And yet, you don't. Why is that? Ah, it's because it contains none. So, even if you had read it, which I find doubtful, it would still not help you. Sad!

Go on. Give me details. Give me convictions. Tell me the wide ranging stories of horrific collusion. I want to hear it all. Enlighten me.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11121 on: February 03, 2024, 02:58:17 AM »
Putin supports a candidate because it is best for Russia. They did it in Crimea, Venuzuela, they're doing it in the Czech Republic now. The Mueller Report wasn't just accurate, it was just the tip of the iceberg. While the words "Russia Hoax" were coming out of Trump's stupid face, the Russians had the Solarwinds attack already underway and were exfiltrating huge amounts of our most secret data from the highest level of government computers at that very moment.

At the time of the Mueller report, the connection between Russia and Republicans was just political, Russia supported Republicans in the election and Republicans would support Russian expansion in Europe. But now the connection is ideological. The Republicans want to BE Russia, they want to have a leader with absolute immunity, they want to ban books, federalize elections, incarcerate homosexuals, jail their political opponents, have government run media and churches.

People that think the "Trump is a Putin puppet" narrative has never applied to the real world and still parrot Putin's propaganda are concerning.

I like how you say "The Mueller Report" like you've read it. But, if you had read it, surely you would give more specific information. And yet, you don't. Why is that? Ah, it's because it contains none. So, even if you had read it, which I find doubtful, it would still not help you. Sad!

Go on. Give me details. Give me convictions. Tell me the wide ranging stories of horrific collusion. I want to hear it all. Enlighten me.

I have read it. It's a pdf in a folder on my desktop. 400 pages. I study that shit. I have screen shots from Russian websites, I download and translate documents. All your conservative heroes are there.

Check out Putin's buttbuddy Tucker Carlson getting a shout out on dzen. Russia appreciates the support of Americans like you.

https://dzen.ru/a/ZQH6dLl1HHUtd_uC

Yep, just over 600,000 followers...

The Mueller Report is still available for download...

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

You should download a copy and STFU.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #11122 on: February 03, 2024, 04:47:28 AM »
If you mean by "successfully manipulated" he avoided doing anything while Trump was president. Putin repeatedly said he didn't want to perform any major actions while Trump was president because he felt Trump "didn't understand the details of geopolitics". In other words, Putin watched Trump kill an Iranian general in response to a single American death and knew Trump would overreact to Ukraine. Putin waited until a weaker leader like Biden got into office, then invaded Ukraine, knowing Biden wouldn't do anything.

inb4 "Biden giving old outdated weapons to Ukraine is definitely doing something!" and "Putin planned the invasion while Trump was president!" even though the buildup didn't start until after Biden won.

It is beyond sophomoric to try and boil foreign policy down simply to whether or not one country went to war with another. Most countries are not currently at war. Most countries very seldom go to war. It's a very poor exclusive metric for studying foreign policy. Neither of us can know for sure what Putin's long-term plans are or how they've changed over the years, but for you to assume that Trump's multiple public instances of taking Putin's side over his own agencies and soaking up of Putin's flattery meant nothing to how either of them conducted their foreign policy and that it was only Trump's strength (lol) that kept Putin from invading Ukraine is far-fetched on the face of it, and sounds like speculation calculated to show Trump in the best possible light.

Yes, Trump said Putin was very, very smart. He also said Kim Jong was very, very smart. He also said Ted Cruz was very, very smart. Trump says it about literally everyone he wants something from.

He says it about literally everyone he gets something from. It's not a negotiating tactic on his part; it seems to be how he genuinely feels about anyone who butters him up or does him a favor, at least for a short length of time. And that's not a good sign for any leader, or any regular adult, for that matter. We do not want a president who's this susceptible to flattery. Who knows what Trump has told or given to Putin in their secret meetings that other people weren't allowed to attend, and who knows what he'll continue to tell or give him if he's reelected?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11123 on: February 03, 2024, 05:00:29 AM »
Ah, yes...the Republicans want to be just like the Russians and Putin!

Let's just add they want to send billions of dollars of aid to the Ukrainians to fight the war, aiding the expansion of Russia, just like Putin, shall we!?!

Seriously, Kramer? Do you even read what the AI generates anymore??
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 06:28:18 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11124 on: February 03, 2024, 06:31:32 AM »
You should download a copy and STFU.
Ah, the Mueller Report...issued by some joker who had no answers under direct examination during the hearings and was placed in a position he was not qualified to occupy, to begin with, according to the US Code.

Seriously, Kramer...get a hold of your AI.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11125 on: February 03, 2024, 10:41:32 AM »
I have read it. It's a pdf in a folder on my desktop. 400 pages. I study that shit.
Then you'll easily be able to provide us with more meaningful detail than that you store your files on the desktop like a savage, or an approximate page count.

Read your reply and throw in a few "believe me"s and" "it's true... it's true"s. That's how believable your story of Studying That Shit is, because you forgot to offer anything of substance.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11126 on: February 03, 2024, 01:05:09 PM »
Trump disagreed with his lawyers offering that. If you can't say that you would take the people prosecuting you out to lunch then this sounds like a rules for thee but not for me situation.
Depends on the situation.  If I were rich and could easily clear my schedule: yeah. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11127 on: February 03, 2024, 02:36:22 PM »
I have read it. It's a pdf in a folder on my desktop. 400 pages. I study that shit.
Then you'll easily be able to provide us with more meaningful detail than that you store your files on the desktop like a savage, or an approximate page count.

Read your reply and throw in a few "believe me"s and" "it's true... it's true"s. That's how believable your story of Studying That Shit is, because you forgot to offer anything of substance.

That was years ago, and every American should have read it.

Honestly Pete, we give you all the resources you need to educate yourself on the world around you but you can't seem to grow in the slightest. If you can't deduce the truth from very basic materials provided then I nor anybody on the forum can help you.
I suggest you spend some time with the Wiki reviewing the events in question so you won't embarrass yourself further.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11128 on: February 03, 2024, 02:39:28 PM »
That was years ago
And you kept it on your desktop for years? Gosh!

and every American should have read it
Mhm, mhm. So, you consider it a foundational piece that all of your countrymen should have read, but you can't recall a single substantial detail?

I appreciate your attempts to set up a "joke's on you I was only pretending" conclusion, though. I'll dig out the jpeg.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11129 on: February 03, 2024, 02:57:44 PM »
That was years ago
And you kept it on your desktop for years? Gosh!

and every American should have read it
Mhm, mhm. So, you consider it a foundational piece that all of your countrymen should have read, but you can't recall a single substantial detail?

I appreciate your attempts to set up a "joke's on you I was only pretending" conclusion, though. I'll dig out the jpeg.

So here you are, preaching to me about the report and you've never read it. ::)
Yes, I have years of files (almost a decade) about cyberattacks, breeches, malware and disinformation campaigns. Russia has a special folder all its own.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11130 on: February 03, 2024, 05:23:56 PM »
Kramer won't even try to detangle the Republicans want to be just like the Russians and Putin, supporting his expansion, while at the same time voting to send BILLIONS to Ukraine.

Got a reasonable explanation?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11131 on: February 03, 2024, 06:31:09 PM »
Kramer won't even try to detangle the Republicans want to be just like the Russians and Putin, supporting his expansion, while at the same time voting to send BILLIONS to Ukraine.

It's happening all around you. Trump tried to federalize the election system his first year in office (like Russia,) Republicans are pushing for unlimited immunity of the executive branch (like Russia,) Nikki Haley wants to make anonymous social media accounts illegal (like Russia.) It goes on and on.

Just go back to sleep,

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11132 on: February 03, 2024, 07:48:00 PM »

Not if Israel doesn't also get aid.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11133 on: February 03, 2024, 07:57:29 PM »
So here you are, preaching to me about the report and you've never read it.
Preaching? Where did you get that idea? I haven't made grandiose claims about having read it, nor did I say anything about not having read it. You're the one who suggested that you've thoroughly scrutinised it, and how you believe every American should subject themselves to the very same ritual... and yet you're being awfully defensive about mentioning even a single detail you recall. Y'know, by now you could have opened the PDF that's totally on your desktop, picked a fun fact, and posted it here.

Also, I'm amused that you've backpedalled from your "joke's on you I was merely pretending" line. You should have committed, it would have been much cuter.

Yes, I have years of files (almost a decade) about cyberattacks, breeches, malware and disinformation campaigns. Russia has a special folder all its own.
Are all of these in folders on your desktop, or is it just the Trump-Russia case that earns this special spot?

If you can't recall any detail from this extensive research (wow!), perhaps you could post a screenshot of your desktop, with all these neatly-arranged folders?

Trump tried to federalize the election system his first year in office (like Russia,)
I wonder - is there a document on your desktop listing all countries with a single nationwide electoral system, or is it just a PNG file with the word "Russia" poorly handdrawn on a laptop touchpad? Because, y'know, them's a few countries that should be on that list.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 08:06:25 PM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11134 on: February 03, 2024, 10:09:35 PM »
Preaching? Where did you get that idea? I haven't made grandiose claims about having read it, nor did I say anything about not having read it. You're the one who suggested that you've thoroughly scrutinised it, and how you believe every American should subject themselves to the very same ritual... and yet you're being awfully defensive about mentioning even a single detail you recall. Y'know, by now you could have opened the PDF that's totally on your desktop, picked a fun fact, and posted it here.

It shows personal growth that you admit you haven't read the document and admit your total ignorance on the subject.

Are all of these in folders on your desktop, or is it just the Trump-Russia case that earns this special spot?

If you can't recall any detail from this extensive research (wow!), perhaps you could post a screenshot of your desktop, with all these neatly-arranged folders?

My files are in large subjects generally chronological.  Since the invasion of Ukraine, Trump (and the Republicans) sucking Putin's dick just happens to be on the top of the stack right now.

I wonder - is there a document on your desktop listing all countries with a single nationwide electoral system, or is it just a PNG file with the word "Russia" poorly handdrawn on a laptop touchpad? Because, y'know, them's a few countries that should be on that list.

Excellent! A semi-genuine point! This is why I come here.

Many fucked up autocracies exhibit the symptomology of a heavily federalized election system. But, Russia is the one fucking with me now.

Now some questions for you...

As someone in the biz, do you sincerely agree with what Trump said about Russian attacks in 2016,
“I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don’t know who broke in to DNC,” he said."

I mean seriously, Putin is a man of integrity and Cozy Bear would never do anything like that. We'll just never know, no point in looking. Right? They would never involve themselves in the politics of other countries. Just like the U.S would never do that.

As someone who lives in Europe, I'm guessing you are comforted by Putin's work to defend the continent from Ukrainian Nazi extremist and hoping Putin's tanks will roll into town to protect you from America's homosexuality and drug addictions? It's strange that the people of Estonia and Latvia don't share your enthusiasm.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11135 on: February 03, 2024, 10:20:41 PM »

It's happening all around you. Trump tried to federalize the election system his first year in office (like Russia,) Republicans are pushing for unlimited immunity of the executive branch (like Russia,) Nikki Haley wants to make anonymous social media accounts illegal (like Russia.) It goes on and on.

Just go back to sleep,
I asked for a reasonable explanation. I should have known better.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11136 on: February 03, 2024, 11:53:25 PM »
It shows personal growth that you admit you haven't read the document and admit your total ignorance on the subject.
Why are you so obsessed with what I do or don't know? I made no statement either way - I'm merely asking that you back up your own claims. But, for some extremely unclear reason, you keep trying to make it about what I know, not what you know.

It just boggles the mind. Why would someone so knowledgeable about a subject be so desperate to avoid recalling any of his knowledge?

My files are in large subjects generally chronological.  Since the invasion of Ukraine, Trump (and the Republicans) sucking Putin's dick just happens to be on the top of the stack right now.
So, no screenshot then?

As someone in the biz, do you sincerely agree with what Trump said about Russian attacks in 2016,
“I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don’t know who broke in to DNC,” he said."
What are you talking about? There is overwhelming evidence that Russia attempted to, and succeeded to some extent, to influence the outcome of the election. What does any of that have to do with your claims of having read a document?

As someone who lives in Europe
???

I'm guessing you are comforted by [shit that has nothing to do with electoral systems]
Please elaborate - what does your comment on the most common electoral system in modern republics have to do with [checks notes] Putin something something evil gays?

Surely you see that doubling down on this lie doesn't do you any good.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 12:01:22 AM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11137 on: February 04, 2024, 03:42:18 PM »
Why are you so obsessed with what I do or don't know? I made no statement either way - I'm merely asking that you back up your own claims. But, for some extremely unclear reason, you keep trying to make it about what I know, not what you know.

It just boggles the mind. Why would someone so knowledgeable about a subject be so desperate to avoid recalling any of his knowledge?

So, no screenshot then?

What are you talking about? There is overwhelming evidence that Russia attempted to, and succeeded to some extent, to influence the outcome of the election. What does any of that have to do with your claims of having read a document?

As someone who lives in Europe
???

I'm guessing you are comforted by [shit that has nothing to do with electoral systems]
Please elaborate - what does your comment on the most common electoral system in modern republics have to do with [checks notes] Putin something something evil gays?

Surely you see that doubling down on this lie doesn't do you any good.

I was under the impression you lived in Europe enjoying the peace and stability that Russia's defense of the continent brings. 

I liked the screenshot idea. But truthfully, there's nothing that would ever change the perceptions of a flat earther. They dismiss any form of evidence that doesn't agree with their beliefs.

Still, I thought it was a cool challenge. Really, without any documentation of my claims, I would just be another loudmouth on the internet spewing a lot of noise, like Pete.

So I went through my "hacker folder" and took a stroll down memory lane. My first 'date' with Russia was over nine years ago but the last two years have been the hardest.

https://imgur.com/a/iTSW0uu

So what's the point of this post?
 America in under attack from Russia and their most effective weapon is Republicans and the idiots they manipulate.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11138 on: February 04, 2024, 07:02:35 PM »
I was under the impression you lived in Europe enjoying the peace and stability that Russia's defense of the continent brings.
That surprises me, and suggests that you might be stuck in a spiral of irrational hatred. You seem to act as if I was obliged to hold every view you find distasteful. Let's try and set you straight:

I'm an openly bisexual man with fairly strong liberal leanings. I don't think Russia and I have much in common, and I don't know why you'd think otherwise. Hell, I'm pretty sure I've referred to the Russian military as "orcs" on multiple occasions here, and I didn't mean it as a term of endearment.

But truthfully, there's nothing that would ever change the perceptions of a flat earther. They dismiss any form of evidence that doesn't agree with their beliefs.
There's that apparent hatred again. This conversation really boils down to:
-I read a thing
-Oh? Name a part you liked
-[A multi-paragraph diatribe on how naming one thing wouldn't change anything, because no one would believe you anyway (and it's everyone else's fault ofc).]

Surely you can see how that would affect anyone's willingness to believe you. Especially when you're claiming something as mundane as reading a PDF.

https://imgur.com/a/iTSW0uu
Nice. I still don't understand why you couldn't have recalled any details from a document you've supposedly read, or why you were so extremely defensive about it, but perhaps it has something to do with your visceral hatred of FE'ers, and your conviction that proving your points is unnecessary when talking to The Inferiors.

Coincidentally, I'm not sure you were around when this was put in place, but visits to this website from Russia are still redirected to https://ru.tfes.org/. Obviously that's trivial to circumvent, it's just an IP check, but I thought you might enjoy it nonetheless.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 07:13:29 PM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #11139 on: February 04, 2024, 08:37:00 PM »
There's that apparent hatred again. This conversation really boils down to:
-I read a thing
-Oh? Name a part you liked
-[A multi-paragraph diatribe on how naming one thing wouldn't change anything, because no one would believe you anyway (and it's everyone else's fault ofc).]

Surely you can see how that would affect anyone's willingness to believe you. Especially when you're claiming something as mundane as reading a PDF.

Yeah... I am getting grumpier than usual. I've been a conservative all my life and supported Republicans. Then I find them in bed with the Russians, don't even get me started on the psychos at the NRA!

I'm an openly bisexual man with fairly strong liberal leanings.

You will not be asked to prove this with screencaps.

Coincidentally, I'm not sure you were around when this was put in place, but visits to this website from Russia are still redirected to https://ru.tfes.org/. Obviously that's trivial to circumvent, it's just an IP check, but I thought you might enjoy it nonetheless.

Oh yeah! Dude, I totally forgot about that.
Honestly, I never expected things to go this long. I thought that within a week of the invasion, Ukraine would be gone and by now a few other former Soviet countries would also be part of the new Russia. This was Trump's solution, he would have it handled in days.
I thought that this would be over and we'd all go back to bug bounties.

I made the decision and as long as they won't give up, I'm going to do what I can to help them.
I've been working to find a deal to get some free anonymous webhosting on a Russian webhost but it's harder these days. Things are more... fortified... lately. If something comes up, I could share that page with the good people of Russia. Public support for the invasion is weakening and could eventually fail like Afghanistan.