SteelyBob

Re: My compilation of Flat Earth video
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 05:11:49 PM »
Your 'plane routes video' (5) is just desperately, embarrassingly wrong. In the first example, of a Taiwan to LA flight stopping in Alaska, the narrator triumphantly draws a straight line on a rectangular map of the world and uses it to 'prove' that it doesn't make sense to divert to Alaska. Well, genius - the earth isn't a rectangle, and aircraft don't fly in a straight line on that map. They generally fly great circles, modified somewhat by certain regulations relating to distance from diversions for different aircraft types. The great circle route for Taiwan to LA looks like this on a flat projected map:

That's why Alaska makes sense as a diversion.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2021, 03:27:07 AM »
Good vs Evil, Right vs Wrong, Kind vs Mean, Life vs Death, God vs satan

Oh yeah, that satan bastard is such a loser and his minions.

The Earth is FLAT...enjoy your judgement ! Take the Jab....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2021, 10:52:29 PM »
I added new videos guys check them out (my 1 mesage in topic)

Moment please, Miss Ally7.

Lots and lots of flat earth in your posted videos, yes? What exactly do these videos seek to prove? If you visit my property you can take many flat earth videos of my turf farm which is laid on very flat earth. I took special care to flatten the earth to maximize my turf. In fact, this is how I accidentally stumble across this website, in search for earth flattening machinery. 

Thirty kilometers high, is not high enough to see total shape of earth. Try 240 kilometers or higher.