Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
nukes are NONSENSE!
« on: August 24, 2015, 12:39:26 PM »
mister bickles, it is common courtesy to at least make a comment about some of the points in the video

the whole theory of nuclear explosions is like ZPG/over-unity but with much less credibility...i.e: you get more energy outputted than inputted :(

the other thing i should'v mentioned is that most of the post-WWII nuke tests used up the huge stock-pile of TNT that was left over from WWII;

what else?

oh, yeh.....
the video footage analysis.....not 100% sure abt this because, let's face it, VCRs first appeared in the early 1980s.....so.....there would'v been plenty of time for people to analyse the footage of nukes.....but....then again.....you didn't have the i/net until over 20yrs l8r......so........   ???

then...you have the bit of that nuclear scientist actually eating some r/active waste.....

the whole thing's just another big, fat LIE.....   >:(

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:31:26 AM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

Thork

Re: nukes are NONSENSE!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 01:41:13 PM »
Yeah, I'm going to sit here for 3 hours to watch a youtube video that you just posted. ::)

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 02:47:24 PM »
mister bickles, it is common courtesy to at least make a comment about some of the points in the video. 

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 06:27:14 PM »
Yeah, I'm going to sit here for 3 hours to watch a youtube video that you just posted. ::)
An Eric Dubay video, no less. I'm sure it's nothing but high quality material.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 09:37:26 PM »
mister bickles, it is common courtesy to at least make a comment about some of the points in the video.

The guy is  liar. he is stating that there are no and can never be nuclear weapons. then he states it is cheaper to make you enemies think you have nukes than to actually have them. And that ALL the governments are in on the lie.

So Russia, China spend billions to keep up with a lie Russia, China and the US are all in on? Seriously?

Oh and there is a limit to the amount of TNT that detonate at one time. The explosion is self limiting because the stack is blown apart before all if detonates. The more tonnage the smaller the explosion.

The "splicing" of films he says is proof. I call BS, HE is the one splicing films to make his case.

And that is just 12 minutes into his lies. Which is my limit for such asshats.

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 11:52:58 PM »

the whole theory of nuclear explosions is like ZPG/over-unity but with much less credibility...i.e: you get more energy outputted than inputted :(

Actually, Uranium 232 has a massive amount of energy already invested into it. Even though it more or less just "springs from the ground" the only way for it to form (being one of the heaviest naturally occurring elements) is in immediate aftermath of a supernova. The whole thing is called "Rapid Neutron Recapturing Process" and it's the reason we have elements heavier than iron. The simplest way to think about it is that a star put a massive crap ton of energy into the Uranium when it formed, and smashing it open releases a small fraction of that energy.   

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 07:55:00 AM »
Nuclear bomb lies produced for America defend itself about Hiroshima and Nagazaky bombing.

US Air Force bombed these cities with about tens of tousends tones bomb and killed humanity. It is hard to explain bonbing the civilian buildings for many days. Therefore they produced a lia like "atomic bomb". This lie make a bit easy to killing the civilians : "We dropped a single bomb but it effected than our estimated".

As you remember that USA Air force bombed Iraq several days and dropped tens of tousend tons bomb to civilian buildings. Millions of people dead. before bombing America produced a lie as Iraq has chemical weapons. Also a name produced that "chemical Ali" who using continuesly chemical guns to Kurds. But after war the "chemical wepons never found, and the "Chemical Ali" name turned to "Ali".". England accept that chemical weapons was a lie. But with this lie they forced the world to accept attacking civilians on Iraq with nomercy.

Actually US Air Force bombed Japan civilians several days with nomercy. There was no Nuke.

This is a perception study targeted to ensure obedience and frighten to the world.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:25:36 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 02:49:59 AM »

Actually US Air Force bombed Japan civilians several days with nomercy. There was no Nuke.

You can look up the reports that came from Hiroshima and Nagisaki. It wasn't days of bombing. Everything was dandy one moment, and the next an entire city was silent. Sadly, the US did drop nuclear bombs on those cities and they were unequivocally devastating.  You cannot simulate a nuclear blast with conventional explosives. And there's also the radiation poisoning. If we used conventional bombs, why did so many people get radiation sickness?

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 04:55:28 PM »
There is something to be said about American propaganda exaggerating the potential of their nuclear bombs, but anyone with fascist prejudices like Eric DuBay is not the man for the job.

By way of analogy, it's comparable to hearing a Nazi complain about Jewish holocaust propaganda. To the extent that any of it were propaganda, I'd listen to someone such as Norman Finkelstein rather than some dubious holocaust revisionist.

İntikam

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 08:59:58 AM »

You can look up the reports that came from Hiroshima and Nagisaki. It wasn't days of bombing. Everything was dandy one moment, and the next an entire city was silent. Sadly, the US did drop nuclear bombs on those cities and they were unequivocally devastating.  You cannot simulate a nuclear blast with conventional explosives. And there's also the radiation poisoning. If we used conventional bombs, why did so many people get radiation sickness?

I believe there is something is known as radiation but don't believe it caused by nukes. A lot of bombs causes it. magnetic media are also emit radiation. For example the electronic doors have dedector emit radiation while there is no nuke. Also "nuclear medicine" is not nuclear. Just using the laser light but causes the effect that we defined it radiation. Where is nuke? Not needed.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 09:03:49 AM »

I believe there is something is known as radiation but don't believe it caused by nukes. A lot of bombs causes it. magnetic media are also emit radiation. For example the electronic doors have dedector emit radiation while there is no nuke. Also "nuclear medicine" is not nuclear. Just using the laser light but causes the effect that we defined it radiation. Where is nuke? Not needed.
Technically the sensor does not emit radiation but rather absorbs it.  It uses thermal radiation to determine a moving person.

Nuclear medicine refers to using a radioactive dye so a scanner can see blood flow with precision.  At least, one part of nuclear medicine which is what I think you're referring to.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

İntikam

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 09:08:44 AM »
There is something to be said about American propaganda exaggerating the potential of their nuclear bombs, but anyone with fascist prejudices like Eric DuBay is not the man for the job.

By way of analogy, it's comparable to hearing a Nazi complain about Jewish holocaust propaganda. To the extent that any of it were propaganda, I'd listen to someone such as Norman Finkelstein rather than some dubious holocaust revisionist.

I wrote a message to Vladimir Putin before about 2 months that: "If Rakka is really a center of terrorism, why do you waiting for don't drop there just a little nuclear bomb". After that a few days, he made a statement that means about "We keep nuclear weapons as protection against terrorism" or "We reserve using nukes  to".

I asked a new question him to: Are Hiroshima and Nagazaki people were more guilty then Rakka people? He or consultants did not reply it. After just a few days the site our correspondence is "sputnik" mysteriously closed for access from turkey by court decision.

This is what i see to try to access to sputnik:

I believe Putin and all other leaders are in that game.

İntikam

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 09:10:19 AM »

Technically the sensor does not emit radiation but rather absorbs it.  It uses thermal radiation to determine a moving person.

Nuclear medicine refers to using a radioactive dye so a scanner can see blood flow with precision.  At least, one part of nuclear medicine which is what I think you're referring to.

I think you did'nt read my signature. I'm sorry i think you are different from others but a principle is a principle. I'm really really sorry but you are ignored because of answered instead of someone other.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 09:11:51 AM by İntikam »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 11:02:04 AM »
I think you did'nt read my signature. I'm sorry i think you are different from others but a principle is a principle. I'm really really sorry but you are ignored because of answered instead of someone other.

I did not read your signature.

Ok then.  Toodles.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 04:28:45 AM »
I concur that the devastation to Hiroshima was caused by one bomb - albeit most of the burnt out buildings resulted afterwards from fires caused by the bomb rather than by the blast.

The main point for me is that American propaganda greatly  exagerrated the impact and power of the bomb beyond all proportion. This fact is corroborated by Admiral Gorshkov, the father of the Soviet Navy who built it into a world power during the Brezhnev era. He wrote an excellent book which translated and published in English in 1979 entitled 'The Sea Power of the State' which has a section discussing American propaganda's exaggeration of their bomb for political purposes to scare their enemies. This propaganda he says did in fact cause a cessation of building Navy ships for about 5 years in the late 1940's because it was naively reckoned that navies were powerless against such weapons incorrectly thinking their power was more supernatural due to the American propaganda.

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 06:55:41 AM »

I wrote a message to Vladimir Putin before about 2 months that: "If Rakka is really a center of terrorism, why do you waiting for don't drop there just a little nuclear bomb". After that a few days, he made a statement that means about "We keep nuclear weapons as protection against terrorism" or "We reserve using nukes  to".

I asked a new question him to: Are Hiroshima and Nagazaki people were more guilty then Rakka people? He or consultants did not reply it. After just a few days the site our correspondence is "sputnik" mysteriously closed for access from turkey by court decision.

This is what i see to try to access to sputnik:

I believe Putin and all other leaders are in that game.
Putin made a statement, triggered by your question?

You are a funny, and lonely man :)
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 06:34:02 AM »
e=mc2

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 02:53:42 AM »
mister bickles, it is common courtesy to at least make a comment about some of the points in the video

the other thing i should'v mentioned is that most of the post-WWII nuke tests used up the huge stock-pile of TNT that was left over from WWII;

what else?

oh, yeh.....
the video footage analysis.....not 100% sure abt this because, let's face it, VCRs first appeared in the early 1980s.....so.....there would'v been plenty of time for people to analyse the footage of nukes.....but....then again.....you didn't have the i/net until over 20yrs l8r......so........   ???

then...you have the bit of that nuclear scientist actually eating some r/active waste.....

the whole thing's just another big, fat LIE.....   >:(

Tell that to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 03:15:38 AM »
This thread has been dead for nearly three months. The post you quoted is almost a year and a half old.

Why are you here?  ???

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 03:30:09 PM »
This thread has been dead for nearly three months. The post you quoted is almost a year and a half old.

Why are you here?  ???
Because of teh internet.
God is real.