Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Putin pulling the strings of Republicans
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2022, 02:13:48 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!
Go ahead and dismiss as usual.

NAZI's are NAZI's and they appreciate your support here on this forum.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 02:16:55 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2022, 02:17:32 PM »
Moar proof that only one person liked him in the entire country.
C'mon Tom, this is your weakest strawman yet. If you're running out of material, focus on quality, not quantity.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

SteelyBob

« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2022, 02:20:11 PM »
That’s a rally by a political party who polled around 2% of the vote at the last election. What’s your point? You can’t seriously be extrapolating that across the rest of the population?

Muh denialism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

They presumably see his activities as positive because he fought hard for an independent ukraine? Just as the people of Ireland presumably feel about the IRA men who flirted with the Nazis and fought for their independence? You are so, so far away from a successful argument for the ukraine being dominated by some kind of nazi ideology - it’s absurd.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2022, 02:25:18 PM »
Moar proof that only one person liked him in the entire country.
C'mon Tom, this is your weakest strawman yet. If you're running out of material, focus on quality, not quantity.

As far as I can see you have provided only speculation that his naming of national hero was supported by a single person.

Another poll which says Western Ukraine liked Stephan Bandera.

https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/43383/

In the north of Ukraine it's 39%/40%, about 50/50, remainder being undecided, which is not insignificant either.

Quote from: SteelyBob
They presumably see his activities as positive because he fought hard for an independent ukraine? Just as the people of Ireland presumably feel about the IRA men who flirted with the Nazis and fought for their independence? You are so, so far away from a successful argument for the ukraine being dominated by some kind of nazi ideology - it’s absurd.

So in other words you concede this debate subject. It's not 2% or the work of a single person who supported Hitler's mass-mudering Nazi friend Stephen Bandera as national hero.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 02:54:58 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2022, 02:58:00 PM »
As far as I can see you have provided only speculation that his naming of national hero was supported by a single person.
Considering I never said anything like that, we should probably not pay much attention to things that only go "as far as you can see".

I told you how it happened (and you've already adjusted your argument slightly, so some education was accomplished, yay!), but it would take a whole new level of desperation to pretend that I claimed only one person supported the action. You normally do much better. Quality, not quantity.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 03:02:30 PM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2022, 03:02:18 PM »
it would take a whole new level of desperation to pretend that I claimed only one person supported the action.

Oh yes, my mistake. You corrected yourself to lay blame at two people instead of one, who fabricated the controversy:

Which president are you talking about?
Perhaps "presidents" would have been more apt - Viktor Yushchenko and Viktor Yanukovych each played their role in fabricating this controversy.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2022, 03:04:01 PM »
Oh yes, my mistake. You corrected yourself to lay blame are two people instead of one, who fabricated the controversy
Tom, Tom, Tom. We're both more intelligent than this. You are trying to conflate the actors with supporters. That line of argumentation wouldn't even work on your usual victims.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2022, 03:23:31 PM »
So pete, tell us... when did you first fall in love with NAZI's?

Was it some time around the death of Chaplin?

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2022, 03:55:31 PM »
Nazism in Ukraine must be so miniscule that they officially named a prolific Nazi a national hero in 2010.
Ah, yes, a Russian puppet president (who was ousted several years later after doing More Bad Things) did a Bad Thing in Ukraine. Therefore, Russia is justified in doing Yet More Bad Things.

It occurs to me that, if we want to tackle Nazism in Ukraine, we'll have to go straight to the source.

Are you saying we need to blow up the statue of Bandera?  That's how we solved in racism in America.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2022, 04:13:28 PM »
Are you saying we need to blow up the statue of Bandera?  That's how we solved in racism in America.
I mean, we might as well try it, what's the worst that could happen?

So pete, tell us... when did you first fall in love with NAZI's?
You're the only Nazi I truly love, A69. :-*

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2022, 04:27:04 PM »
Oh yes, my mistake. You corrected yourself to lay blame at two people instead of one, who fabricated the controversy
Tom, Tom, Tom. We're both more intelligent than this. You are trying to conflate the actors with supporters. That line of argumentation wouldn't even work on your usual victims.

So when you say that two people fabricated the controversy and are apparently trying to minimize it, you really mean that many people in Ukraine supported it. Got it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 06:26:39 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2022, 05:05:11 PM »
So when you say that two people fabricated the controversy and are apparently trying to minimize it, you really mean that many people in Ukraine supported it. Got it.
Of course not. You're not dumb, you know what has and hasn't been said. Let's respect each other's time and not waste it on nonsense like "so what you rEaLlY said is something you didn't say at all, gotcha!!!!"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 05:07:13 PM by Pete Svarrior »

SteelyBob

« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2022, 06:08:18 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

You can stamp your all-caps feet all you like, but if you continue to make wild assertions without any evidence, nobody is going to believe you.

SteelyBob

« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2022, 06:09:05 PM »
Oh yes, my mistake. You corrected yourself to lay blame are two people instead of one, who fabricated the controversy

I find myself in the rather unusual position of entirely agreeing with Pete. What strange times we live in.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2022, 06:15:29 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

You can stamp your all-caps feet all you like, but if you continue to make wild assertions without any evidence, nobody is going to believe you.I don't have anything meaningful to add, as the facts are clear.
FTFY.

I cannot help it the sources you love to lean on so frequently reported on the reality of white nationalism in Ukraine as recently as 2 years ago and now want to sweep it under the rug.

You do not care and that's fine.

I do care and I want every single last one of them motherfuckers wiped out.

Don't try to tell me that is a position that needs more nuance or examined in context.

Rama Set

« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2022, 06:46:04 PM »
FTFY.

I cannot help it the sources you love to lean on so frequently reported on the reality of white nationalism in Ukraine as recently as 2 years ago and now want to sweep it under the rug.

Don't try to tell me that is a position that needs more nuance or examined in context.

You are calling for a genocide and somehow think you are in a morally defensible position.  Your rabbit hole is deep, my dude.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2022, 07:09:50 PM »
MUH NUANCE!!!

You can stamp your all-caps feet all you like, but if you continue to make wild assertions without any evidence, nobody is going to believe you.I don't have anything meaningful to add, as the facts are clear.
FTFY.

The bottom line: Are you saying that you are in support of Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Just trying to cut to the chase.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2022, 08:35:49 PM »
The bottom line: Are you saying that you are in support of Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Just trying to cut to the chase.

If the Putin supporters on this forum believe that Putin is a nice guy who is acting in the best interest of Europe to stomp out Nazis. Just say so.

If you believe Putin would never launch cyber-attacks against our infrastructure and social media or spray someone in the face with neurotoxin, just say so.

Own your communist sympathies and there will be a high place waiting for you in the new Soviet Union.

Also if the presence of Nazis in a country is reason to be invaded, those of us in the United States need to be careful. We got Nazis coming out the ass.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2022, 10:50:37 AM »
Repugnican thinks Ukrainians should just give up and let the Russians beat them up, just so that she and her snowflake friends don't have to watch it on TV;

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-2656973028/

""If we truly care about suffering and death on our television screens, we cannot fund more of it by sending money and weaponry to fight a war they cannot possibly win!" she said. "The only effect of more arms and more money from America will be to prolong the war!""

=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Rama Set

« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2022, 12:02:30 PM »
I’m surprised she hasn’t called on Israel to lend Ukraine their space laser.