Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Debate Club: Non-Technical Forums Execution
« on: May 24, 2018, 10:05:32 PM »
This thread will discuss the non-technical Flat Earth forums.

Flat Earth Information Repository
Zetetic Council Board
Earth Not a Globe Workshop

Thork's last proposal that was discussed:

1. Rename Flat Earth Information Repository to Flat Earth Media - A place for discussing Flat Earth articles, YouTube videos, books, interviews and social media
2. Rename Zetetic Council Board to Flat Earth Community - A place for the society to collaborate on new projects, improvements and content for Flat Earth Theory
3. Merge Earth Not a Globe Book forum with Flat Earth Community

My comments:

A slight rephrase of the community forum description to "A place for the society to collaborate on new projects, improvements and content for the Flat Earth Theory and Movement"

Rather than merging the ENAG Book Forum with the Flat Earth Community, how about making it a sub forum to Flat Earth Community that doesn't appear on the front page? Most of the threads are notes that I will need to refer back to when continuing this project, and more threads of that nature, or continuations of them, may be added. They are not old unimportant things that can be thrown away or mixed in with other threads.

If a project can't be accomplished in one or two threads, large projects we are interested in doing should become sub forums to the Flat Earth Community that doesn't show up on the front page.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:29:04 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Debate Club: Non-Technical Forums Execution
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 11:58:05 AM »
So, how is this coming along? I've had no internet for a week, I was kind of hoping to see new boards on my return or at least a finalised agreement on what the future holds. 
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 01:06:17 AM »
So, how is this coming along? I've had no internet for a week, I was kind of hoping to see new boards on my return or at least a finalised agreement on what the future holds.

There is basically one person who can execute this at the moment. I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 04:45:02 PM »

There is basically one person who can execute this at the moment. I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon.
We need a decision and an execution plan before we can add it to that one person's workflow though. It can't be added until we know what to add.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 05:36:27 PM »
I don't understand what a "non-technical" board is. As far as I can tell, we already came up with a plan for all upper fora in the other thread?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume