Conspiracy Conference!
« on: November 30, 2016, 02:53:58 PM »
So i'm starting this by saying sorry for my poor spelling skills but i'm sure you'll get the picture.

So what i'm proposing is the fact we get together a group of us weekly monthly or whatever is best to open up a video/voice conference call with all of us involved so we can not only inform each other about new upcoming situations.
But as well as creating a group of people indebted to find out out what they can and spreading as much info as possible enlightening others as well as being enlightened yourself by things you didn't know before.
I think this would be a great idea for those on board to finally be able to have in depth conversations with people who want to listen and also provides a was of communication like me where people feel comfortable, an not having the need to type all the time as i know a lot of people who just have a way with words and are able to explain this in so much more detail and with sutch finesse in spoken words.

Please get back to me or comment on this post if you feel this would be somthing you would be willing to take part of, not only would it be about the flat earth but many other things cant be mentioned also.

Thanks Xenon

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Conference!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 03:41:54 PM »
1) the forums do that perfectly.
2) If you believe in conspiracies, a video or voice chat is a dumb idea.  Makes you easier to track and kill.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Conference!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 03:58:50 PM »
Yeah, sorry, I'm not entirely sold on joining a video chat with a first-time poster. Many of us already communicate off-site in various manners
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume