Night and day / seasons
« on: February 27, 2020, 10:50:49 AM »
Argument about Night and day / seasons:

in FE model, sun and moon move in circular pattern over the plane: but we know that at any given moment half the earth is in daytime and the other half in nightime, and this is not what the model shows.

as for seasons, we see the sun always moving in the sky at the same speed. In FE model, the sun changes its orbit from summer to winter, with the winter one being much longer. Assuming that the speed of sun is always the same, why the seasons are all of the same duration?

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
Re: Night and day / seasons
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 04:13:13 PM »

in FE model, sun and moon move in circular pattern over the plane: but we know that at any given moment half the earth is in daytime and the other half in nightime, and this is not what the model shows.

as for seasons, we see the sun always moving in the sky at the same speed. In FE model, the sun changes its orbit from summer to winter, with the winter one being much longer. Assuming that the speed of sun is always the same, why the seasons are all of the same duration?

One thing that you are really going to have to understand is that there are many different models and the day and night season functions VERY differently between the different models.

Even if we are looking at the same base model, like the one which is pushed here which looks like a flat circle with the north pole in the center, no dome, an ice wall and an earth of unknown size there are different concepts and ideas which can be used to answer your question vary drastically.

I'll give you a few answers for the model which looks like a flat circle with the north pole in the center, no dome, an ice wall and an earth of unknown size as to why the seasons are the same duration even though the conceptual movement of the sun speeds up and slows down.

1. The sun speeds up on it's big orbit and slows down on it's small orbit.
2. Some sort of refraction because of the way the sun is moving in the atmosphere.
3. The sun is not changing it's position. it's orbiting along the equator all year round and it's the tilt of the earth that causes the seasons
4. The information you have provided is evidence against that specific flat disk model.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 08:23:48 AM »

1. The sun speeds up on it's big orbit and slows down on it's small orbit.
2. Some sort of refraction because of the way the sun is moving in the atmosphere.
3. The sun is not changing it's position. it's orbiting along the equator all year round and it's the tilt of the earth that causes the seasons
4. The information you have provided is evidence against that specific flat disk model.

1. What makes it slow down and the speed up again?
3. I don't get it. It's not changing its position or is it orbiting?

I don't wanna argue, just trying to understand more about this
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 10:41:12 AM by GlobeIta »

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 10:20:54 PM »
1. What makes it slow down and the speed up again?
It really depends on the model. Dark energy, upwards acceleration, gravity etc.

3. I don't get it. It's not changing its position or is it orbiting?

It really depends on the model.

In some models it is orbiting.
Is some models the earth is rotating and the sun is still.
In some models the sun is moving and the earth is not.
In some models both the earth and sun are moving.

I don't wanna argue, just trying to understand more about this

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 03:36:28 AM »
I’m more interested in understanding the FE explanation of how it can be two different seasons in different parts of the world on the same day (I.e. Winter in Canada, summer in Australia on December 21)

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 07:24:04 PM »
I’m more interested in understanding the FE explanation of how it can be two different seasons in different parts of the world on the same day (I.e. Winter in Canada, summer in Australia on December 21)

This really depends on the FE model. ON the FE model with no dome, no firmament, a great ice wall, shaped like a flat disk with a north pole center there are many possible answers.

1. The sun is close to North America during North American summer. Because it's closer North America gets more heat and has summer. At the same time the sun is close to North America it is far away from South America. Because the sun is further away South America gets less heat and therefore has winter.

2. The sun is close to North America during North American summer. Because it's closer North America the days are longer which makes it summer. At the same time the days are long in North America they are short in South America. Because the days are longer in North America and shorter in South America one country has winter while the other has summer.

3. Because the rays of the sun are less refracted in north america there is more heat which creates summer. The rays of the sun which hit south america are more refracted which creates less heat thus creating winter.

4. The Flat earth is tilted on an axis, because of that axis the sun is more direct for the north when close to the north pole and the sun is farther away when close to the great ice wall.

etc. etc.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 12:27:15 AM »
This really depends on the FE model. ON the FE model with no dome, no firmament, a great ice wall, shaped like a flat disk with a north pole center there are many possible answers.

1. The sun is close to North America during North American summer. Because it's closer North America gets more heat and has summer. At the same time the sun is close to North America it is far away from South America. Because the sun is further away South America gets less heat and therefore has winter.

2. The sun is close to North America during North American summer. Because it's closer North America the days are longer which makes it summer. At the same time the days are long in North America they are short in South America. Because the days are longer in North America and shorter in South America one country has winter while the other has summer.

3. Because the rays of the sun are less refracted in north america there is more heat which creates summer. The rays of the sun which hit south america are more refracted which creates less heat thus creating winter.

4. The Flat earth is tilted on an axis, because of that axis the sun is more direct for the north when close to the north pole and the sun is farther away when close to the great ice wall.

etc. etc.
[/quote]

So, long answer short, the sun rotates around the earth, but on a different axis depending on the time of year? How could the sun possibly self correct every 6 months and switch directions? Not trying to argue, I'm just having a hard time understanding.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 06:02:02 PM »

etc. etc.

So, long answer short, the sun rotates around the earth, but on a different axis depending on the time of year? How could the sun possibly self correct every 6 months and switch directions? Not trying to argue, I'm just having a hard time understanding.

No. Long answer short: What the sun does and how the sun behaves depends on the flat earth model. The sun behaves very differently based on the flat earth model. They would require complex diagrams and animations which, quite simply, i'm too lazy to scour the internet to find for you.