Dual1ty

Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2023, 01:50:08 PM »
My hobby is arguing with people online.  Lets me vent my rage.

Chemo?

Anyway, i haven't seen the second video but so far the first video seems to claim the evidence is two cars that caught fire and melted all but the steel and 3 aluminum rims.  And they use this plus the blockaids to conclude it was a death ray?
Seems even more unlikely in a hurricane, which typically has alot of rain, making Energy Weapons based on heat largely useless.

Again making assumptions about what process or type of DEW was used.

This is not a regular DEW like the ones that everyone knows of that they use for missiles/drones. Or crowd control. Whatever.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 01:55:29 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2023, 02:02:54 PM »
My hobby is arguing with people online.  Lets me vent my rage.

Chemo?
No, middle aged.

Anyway, i haven't seen the second video but so far the first video seems to claim the evidence is two cars that caught fire and melted all but the steel and 3 aluminum rims.  And they use this plus the blockaids to conclude it was a death ray?
Seems even more unlikely in a hurricane, which typically has alot of rain, making Energy Weapons based on heat largely useless.

Again making assumptions about what process or type of DEW was used.

This is not a regular DEW like the ones that everyone knows of that they use for missiles/drones. Or crowd control. Whatever.
Directed Energy to cause something to burn by heating it up, yes?

And aren't you assuming it IS a DEW of some unknown kond because you don't know of any DEW that can do what you claim happened?

Essentially you are assuming it was a DEW and because it can't be any known one based on the evidence, your conclusion is it must be one you know nothing about.

Kinda like saying God makes people sick.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 02:06:05 PM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2023, 04:35:52 PM »
Guys, forget about the disruptors who are here to argue from ignorance because they have nothing better to do and help Maui.

I already gave some money even though I don't have much. I recommend GiveSendGo.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:37:39 PM by Dual1ty »

Dual1ty

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2023, 05:45:38 PM »

Just another friendly reminder from gov. and MSM that there's nothing to see here:

https://goo.gl/maps/Wr6vmSyMwzMtgF4z9
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 05:54:36 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2023, 08:25:33 PM »
Actually, once you catch metal on fire, water is effectively useless in combatting that type of fire. DEW's tend to vaporize other materials.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Dual1ty

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2023, 08:39:21 PM »
Actually, once you catch metal on fire, water is effectively useless in combatting that type of fire. DEW's tend to vaporize other materials.

They also turned the water off during this event, so people couldn't fight the fires for that reason.

If they hadn't turned the water off, it would've been obvious that they were not normal fires.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2023, 08:47:32 PM »
Aren't DEWs line of sight weapons?  If so, where was the nearest hurricane that would have been in direct line of sight of Maui at the time?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2023, 08:54:17 PM »
I'm more referring to the transmission of the energy.  You do know that DEWs need to heat up the rain and air before it hits the car, right?  Which would be very difficult in a hurricane given the amount of rain that's constantly falling, not only abosorbing the beam, but refracing and weakening it as well. 

Also, metal doesn't burn.  Well, most don't anyway.  Steel can have the carbon burned out but that's it.
The others are more exotic metals that one doesn't have in high quantities in one area.

https://www.scutumlondon.co.uk/help-advice/detect-and-extinguish-class-d-fires/

And yes, water is useless in combatting.  If anythiing, if you had potassium, water would make it worse.  But cars aren't typically made with these metals.  Except EVs.  Lithium fires are a thing.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2023, 08:57:05 PM »
Aren't DEWs line of sight weapons?  If so, where was the nearest hurricane that would have been in direct line of sight of Maui at the time?
Hurricane Dora was apparently 770 miles SE of Hāna, Maui.

Dual1ty

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2023, 09:16:08 PM »

Just a coincidence like this, I'm sure:

Imagine thinking this was a coincidence...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 09:32:22 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2023, 05:26:26 AM »

Just a coincidence like this, I'm sure:

Imagine thinking this was a coincidence...
It was.  Why wouln't it be?

Dual1ty

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2023, 08:48:00 AM »

Because you didn't even know about it before I posted that picture. DON'T LIE.

They tried to hide this / keep it on the low, plus there were never any warnings about it IN NEW YORK even though it was a major hurricane HEADING FOR NEW YORK.

Since you can't deny that it happened, you're left with "it was just a coincidence". You're just a very boring and ignorant person, "Dave". I don't think you have anything to offer here at all.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 09:11:24 AM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2023, 10:34:04 AM »

Because you didn't even know about it before I posted that picture. DON'T LIE.

They tried to hide this / keep it on the low, plus there were never any warnings about it IN NEW YORK even though it was a major hurricane HEADING FOR NEW YORK.

Since you can't deny that it happened, you're left with "it was just a coincidence". You're just a very boring and ignorant person, "Dave". I don't think you have anything to offer here at all.

??
It wasn't heading for new york.  It was hundreds of miles off the coast, veering far away.
And as I recall, september 11, 2001 was fairly nice day, weather wise.
I should know.  I was there.  I lived about 50 north of NYC. 

And asking me about a hurricane from 22 years ago is just dumb.  I may have known about it 22 years ago but I can't remember now as such information was not important to retain.

Dual1ty

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2023, 10:49:43 AM »
??
It wasn't heading for new york.  It was hundreds of miles off the coast, veering far away.
And as I recall, september 11, 2001 was fairly nice day, weather wise.
I should know.  I was there.  I lived about 50 north of NYC. 

And asking me about a hurricane from 22 years ago is just dumb.  I may have known about it 22 years ago but I can't remember now as such information was not important to retain.

No one knew shit about this at the time. Or even years after. It was barely even mentioned. Even today very few know about it.

How did they know it wasn't going to be a problem? Did they have a CRYSTAL BALL? No hurricane predictions are 100% accurate. Considering it was a major hurricane HEADING FOR NEW YORK (it doesn't matter that you deny this, it's still true), they would've given some type of warning or at least discussed it if there was no agenda to keep silent about it.

Conveniently, It didn't start veering off until AFTER 9/11 and AFTER it reached peak intensity about that time.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 10:52:27 AM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2023, 10:53:48 AM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WEATHER/09/10/erin/

Because it wasn't predicted to make any landfall, apparently.  Note the date.
Odd that such a page existed at that date yet you claim no one knew about it?

Tell me .. where did you live at that time?

Dual1ty

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2023, 11:10:41 AM »

It was barely mentioned like I said. And only to say that it wasn't going to be a problem and that it was going away soon.

Why does it matter where I lived at the time? Huh?

Dual1ty

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2023, 11:28:25 AM »

Again, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

(They don't allow embedding of this, which is sad.)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 12:22:36 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2023, 12:18:00 PM »

It was barely mentioned like I said. And only to say that it wasn't going to be a problem and that it was going away soon.
Yes.  The reason for the first sentence is the second sentence. Like, why would they spent time on a hurricane that posed no danger?

Why does it matter where I lived at the time? Huh?
Because if you lived somewhere not on the East Coast, you'd have heard even less about it.  And likely less about every hurricane compared to the people who are affected by such storms.

So YOU claiming that it was barely mentioned maybe also colored by your typical local media coverage.

But I get it.  Don't wanna say and sound like an idiot.

Dual1ty

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2023, 08:16:58 PM »
SHARE!!

Dual1ty

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2023, 01:17:51 PM »
Please watch & share the video above "48-yr Arborist questions Maui WildFire and shares insights.". It's extremely important and relevant.

Also, see the ongoing tyranny for yourself:

I thought the USA was supposed to be the freest country on Earth?

Now even Saudi Arabia is freer thanks to all the new generations of government-indoctrinated idiots like that insufferable woman cop.

But this brave woman gave one of the best speeches of all time and it will never get MSM air time (so share it too):

« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 01:26:03 PM by Dual1ty »