Rama Set

Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #300 on: October 29, 2020, 10:49:25 AM »
So Tucker Carlson claimed he had incriminating documents about Biden.

But he lost them.

Seriously.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 29, 2020, 12:42:38 PM »
So Tucker Carlson claimed he had incriminating documents about Biden.

But he lost them.

Seriously.

I know.
No backups.
No copies.
No one even read them, apparently.

Go figure.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 29, 2020, 02:43:28 PM »
Somebody characterized it as "The dog ate my October Surprise", that's hilarious.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 29, 2020, 05:02:35 PM »
It's funny, but Carlson's usual viewers are the intended audience for this, not us, and they undoubtedly fully believe him and are frantically imagining all sorts of terrible things that the documents would have disclosed.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 29, 2020, 06:54:35 PM »
It's funny, but Carlson's usual viewers are the intended audience for this, not us, and they undoubtedly fully believe him and are frantically imagining all sorts of terrible things that the documents would have disclosed.

Reading youtube comments it seems like its more "Well, he didn't SAY he didn't have backups so lets wait and see..."

Which is just sad.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 29, 2020, 07:23:10 PM »
Carlson didn't say anything about not having copies, though. Carlson just said that his mail appears to have been tampered with/stolen.

Journalist Roger Sollenberger claims that Carlson told him that he did have copies.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 07:30:36 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 29, 2020, 07:32:30 PM »
There may be hope after all for yet another treasonous, damning October Surprise just like the last handful of them that all crashed and burned:

UPS says it found the lost cache of documents that Tucker Carlson claimed would damage Joe Biden's campaign
https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 29, 2020, 10:11:36 PM »
There may be hope after all for yet another treasonous, damning October Surprise just like the last handful of them that all crashed and burned:

UPS says it found the lost cache of documents that Tucker Carlson claimed would damage Joe Biden's campaign
https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10

I'm sure they'll be just as damning as literal treason.  Yep.  And we'll see them and they'll live up to the hype.  No doubt.  I'm sure a digital copy is being readied to be posted online as we speak.

Oh snap.  I just realized what they're doing: November Surprise.
They hype up some damning evidence so close to election day that by the time they release it and admit its nothing big, its already Nov. 4.

Example:
Oct 30  Biden is going to court!
Nov 1 Biden Broke THE LAW!!!!!!
Nov 2: Biden to stand before A JUDGE!
Nov 3: Election coverage
Nov 4: Biden goes before judge about parking ticket.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:29:08 PM by Lord Dave »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 04, 2020, 03:44:21 AM »
Trump is winning by a landslide. :(

Rama Set

« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2020, 07:09:07 PM »
Trump is winning by a landslide. :(

He is.

Rama Set

« Reply #310 on: November 04, 2020, 09:54:09 PM »
For the Trump landslide to be stopped he only needs to lose:
• NV and AZ, where Trump is currently losing
• PA which is trending away from Trump
• GA which is trending away from Trump and “oopsie! Lost 300,000 ballots”
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 09:57:02 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 04, 2020, 09:57:48 PM »
If Biden gets Nevada and Michigan, where he's currently ahead, that's 270 and it's over.

Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia are all in play too.

It's looking pretty good for Joe right now.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 04, 2020, 09:58:53 PM »
If Biden gets Nevada and Michigan, where he's currently ahead, that's 270 and it's over.

NYT has called MI for Biden, so it looks like he has WI and MI. If NV and AZ hold, then Biden wins.

Rama Set

« Reply #313 on: November 04, 2020, 09:59:52 PM »

NYT has called MI for Biden, so it looks like he has WI and MI. If NV and AZ hold, then Biden wins.
Fox News interrupted Rudy G to call MI for Biden, so you know it’s legit.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 04, 2020, 10:15:14 PM »
I won't be satisfied by a victory this narrow, especially not with Republicans retaining the Senate. There is inherent value to the Oval Office not being occupied by a literal piece of shit who revels in his IRL villainy, but I was hoping for a definitive repudiation of Trump's presidency. I can't believe that there are this many Americans looking at the state of our country and apparently saying, "Yes, this is acceptable. Four more years of this, please."

And I'm not willing to take it for granted that Biden has won yet.

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 04, 2020, 10:25:01 PM »
And I'm not willing to take it for granted that Biden has won yet.
Wise. But I am starting to think that Biden is going to do it. It’s going to be very close though and is going to get very nasty and litigious and will leave the US a more divided nation than ever.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 04, 2020, 11:01:06 PM »
The good part about Biden is he;s gonna give us the socialized meds, free money, easy life or dems burn the place down. Satan would approve.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #317 on: November 04, 2020, 11:02:13 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/crowd-storm-detroit-vote-count-election-2020-b1598248.html

First civil unrest related to Trump's stupid and irresponsible proclamations about voting.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 04, 2020, 11:07:42 PM »
Yeah, the real pain isnt going to start until after the votes have been counted. Sad to think it's only going to get worse from here...

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 04, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/crowd-storm-detroit-vote-count-election-2020-b1598248.html

First civil unrest related to Trump's stupid and irresponsible proclamations about voting.
I can't wait for free dog food at Walmart....this is going to be a great year.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.