Dual1ty

Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2023, 07:12:50 AM »
The child needs his quote-mining tactic and his projecting in another desperate attempt to make himself look right. And he needs to tell me what evidence is when he hasn't the faintest. He believes a story on some webpage is "evidence" just like the "ichoosereality" buffoon. You don't choose reality, you choose to believe everything and anything that goes with the narrative. Sad, pathetic, lazy non-thinking.

Enough of your deplorable childish nonsense. Grow up.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 08:10:53 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2023, 08:07:29 AM »
And he needs to tell me what evidence is when he hasn't the faintest.
Of course I know what evidence is. It's something which confirms what you want to believe.
Anything that doesn't do that isn't evidence.
Simple! :)
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Dual1ty

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2023, 08:14:47 AM »
And he needs to tell me what evidence is when he hasn't the faintest.
Of course I know what evidence is. It's something which confirms what you want to believe.
Anything that doesn't do that isn't evidence.
Simple! :)

Now look into a mirror and say that, and maybe - just maybe - you will learn something.

Your standard of "evidence" is so miserable that it's not even worth addressing.

Meanwhile, you just hand-wave dismiss any actual evidence that doesn't fit your beliefs, and then you project that onto me like a mental patient.

I'm done with you. Like I said, time for you to grow up.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2023, 09:08:28 AM »
The child needs his quote-mining tactic and his projecting in another desperate attempt to make himself look right. And he needs to tell me what evidence is when he hasn't the faintest. He believes a story on some webpage is "evidence" just like the "ichoosereality" buffoon. You don't choose reality, you choose to believe everything and anything that goes with the narrative. Sad, pathetic, lazy non-thinking.

Enough of your deplorable childish nonsense. Grow up.
Isn't that how you get your info?  A story on a website?
Or do you have first hand experience with the amount of debis that was removed as well as the damage?
Did you see the rubble pile in person?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2023, 09:18:13 AM »
Or do you have first hand experience with the amount of debis that was removed as well as the damage?

9/11 is one of the most documented crimes in history (in fact, more likely than not it IS the most documented large-scale crime), I don't need to have been there in person. Most people in the world weren't there in person.

But nice try, "Dave".

I have studied 9/11 EXTENSIVELY. From your comments, I know that you haven't studied it at all. So I would suggest that you humble yourself accordingly.

And, let's not forget that this thread isn't about 9/11. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 09:25:38 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2023, 10:12:03 AM »

9/11 is one of the most documented crimes in history (in fact, more likely than not it IS the most documented large-scale crime), I don't need to have been there in person. Most people in the world weren't there in person.

But nice try, "Dave".

I have studied 9/11 EXTENSIVELY. From your comments, I know that you haven't studied it at all. So I would suggest that you humble yourself accordingly.

And, let's not forget that this thread isn't about 9/11. Thank you.

And you studied it... how?
What sources did you use?  Were they in books or on websites?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2023, 10:48:15 AM »
And you studied it... how?
I bet he's dOnE hIs OwN rEsEaRcH.
Yes, I do mean watched a load of YouTube videos. In his world that seems to pass for independent thought. Weird.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Dual1ty

« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »
Forget about the abundant menchildren here and listen to a real man tell you about the real situation in Maui:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 11:02:20 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2023, 01:18:19 PM »
Forget about the abundant menchildren here and listen to a real man tell you about the real situation in Maui:

Listen to someone bitch about his life?
And that celebrities are trying to raise money?

Is that how you define a man?  Cause I get up at 4am.  And I can afford to replace a headlight and 4 tires at the same time.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2023, 01:34:22 PM »
Listen to someone bitch about his life?
And that celebrities are trying to raise money?

Is that how you define a man?  Cause I get up at 4am.  And I can afford to replace a headlight and 4 tires at the same time.

HE LOST EVERYTHING AND RECEIVED NOTHING. SAME WITH EVERYONE ELSE. NOBODY SEES A SINGLE PENNY FROM THOSE CLOWNS.

Don't get me pissed off because it's not gonna be pretty.

When did he say he lost everything?  Seems like he's got a house, car, business....

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2023, 01:37:43 PM »
Don't get me pissed off because it's not gonna be pretty.
What are you going to do, type in all caps?

He didn't lose everything, it doesn't sound like he was even there or lost anything. He's just whining about rich celebrities asking ordinary people for money.
He has a point to be fair, but it's nothing to do with this thread.

Dual1ty

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2023, 01:43:26 PM »
He didn't lose everything, it doesn't sound like he was even there or lost anything. He's just whining about rich celebrities asking ordinary people for money.
He has a point to be fair, but it's nothing to do with this thread.

Ok, I double-checked and for once you are right.

But it does have something do with the thread. This thread is not about 9/11, it's about Maui.

Dual1ty

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2023, 01:54:58 PM »
I get up at 4am.  And I can afford to replace a headlight and 4 tires at the same time.

Wow, amazing. I don't get up anywhere near that early and I can still afford repairs. In fact I just repaired my car last week.

Getting up at 4 am isn't healthy, but that's your problem.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 02:03:56 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2023, 03:13:09 PM »
I get up at 4am.  And I can afford to replace a headlight and 4 tires at the same time.

Wow, amazing. I don't get up anywhere near that early and I can still afford repairs. In fact I just repaired my car last week.

Getting up at 4 am isn't healthy, but that's your problem.
Baby.  My son doesn't always sleep well and doesn't sleep through the night so wife and I take shifts.  She has 7:30am-4am.
I have 4am-7:30am 6:00pm-7pm.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2023, 03:15:31 PM »
Also, why show a guy mad others ask people to donate to maui?
Because seems like the worse offenders are super rich people who ask for money from ordinary people so he can use it on himself.

Dual1ty

« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2023, 05:15:26 PM »
Because seems like the worse offenders are super rich people who ask for money from ordinary people so he can use it on himself.

Inform yourself.

It's clickbaity but nowadays you have channels like this on YouTube that do a better job at informing people than any MSM nonsense.

Alas, they forgot about the blue shirts.

And no, I don't agree with every conspiracy theory that is mentioned in the video. It's information, and some of it I'm pretty sure is wrong.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 05:35:31 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2023, 05:36:14 PM »

Inform yourself.

It's clickbaity but nowadays you have channels like this on YouTube that do a better job at informing people than any MSM nonsense.

Alas, they forgot about the blue shirts.

And no, I don't agree with every conspiracy theory that is mentioned in the video. It's information, and some of it I'm pretty sure is wrong.
Then Tom Hanks should bring it out to the Hawaii state police.
Or at least post this info on his own channel.

Dual1ty

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2023, 05:37:23 PM »

It's not about Tom Hanks, but feel free to call him up to bring it to his attention lol.

If I linked a video is for you to watch it, not to assume the content based on a clickbaity title and thumbnail, which I already told you was clickbait beforehand.

I would tell you you can do better than that, but I know you're not capable because you've shown that.

But anyway, even if you watched it I doubt that you would have any valuable opinions about it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 05:44:07 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2023, 05:32:20 AM »

It's not about Tom Hanks, but feel free to call him up to bring it to his attention lol.

If I linked a video is for you to watch it, not to assume the content based on a clickbaity title and thumbnail, which I already told you was clickbait beforehand.

I would tell you you can do better than that, but I know you're not capable because you've shown that.

But anyway, even if you watched it I doubt that you would have any valuable opinions about it.
And I doubt you even understand the video.  Its just another brainwashing program for you, isn't it?
Especially if Tom Hanks isn't actually talking in it.

And why would I give some con artist a view?

Dual1ty

« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2023, 08:33:27 AM »
And I doubt you even understand the video.  Its just another brainwashing program for you, isn't it?
Especially if Tom Hanks isn't actually talking in it.

And why would I give some con artist a view?

I would strongly suggest that you give up your hobby of arguing with people online (you said it, not me) when you're such a weak opponent that you're not willing to look at information.

Added to ignore list because you're a time-waster.