Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2023, 03:23:46 PM »
The count may well be exact but the tonnage is clearly an estimate (I thought that was obvious).  Even if the count is approximate, again (which of course you will not answer) what difference does it make?

It's not about the estimate, it's about how much was actually removed.
Where would the mass of the collapsed buildings go if not into the debris pile?
The contents of the GPS NAV message is the time of transmission and the orbital location of the transmitter at that time. If the transmitters are not where they claim to be GPS would not work.  Since it does work the transmitters must in fact be in orbit, which means the earth is round.

Dual1ty

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2023, 03:29:42 PM »

That's your assignment for next week. You have to figure it out.

Until then you'll just have to believe me like you believe history.com when I tell you that nowhere near 1.8 million tons were removed.  :-*

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2023, 03:33:54 PM »

That's your assignment for next week. You have to figure it out.
So you have no answer.  Classic troll behavior.
The contents of the GPS NAV message is the time of transmission and the orbital location of the transmitter at that time. If the transmitters are not where they claim to be GPS would not work.  Since it does work the transmitters must in fact be in orbit, which means the earth is round.

Dual1ty

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2023, 03:39:41 PM »
So you have no answer.  Classic troll behavior.

I do have an answer. Not for you, though. Not until you're willing to do your homework and turn your brain on.

This thread is not about 9/11, so this is already off-topic and I think you have tarnished this thread enough. So, enough nonsense from you already. Control yourself, please.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 03:44:14 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2023, 04:38:27 PM »
*sigh* his claim is that most of the mass was incinerated.  Vaporized.  Turned to nothingness.  By a hurricane powered laser beam.

Nevermind the required energy to vaporize cement or the whole atomic explosion that would result in converting matter to energy.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2023, 04:43:56 PM »
*sigh* his claim is that most of the mass was incinerated.  Vaporized.  Turned to nothingness.  By a hurricane powered laser beam.

Actually, it's not. My claim is that most of it got dustified and turned into fine dust. Because that's what happened.

That's why you have people coughing up blood and dying to this day, or having all types of health problems and cancers. Never forget that the gov. told you the air was safe to breathe. Did the planes cause all those health issues too? Must be the deadliest planes in history bar none. They even kill people 20 years later! And they didn't even carry any bombs. Wow!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 04:58:11 PM by Dual1ty »

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2023, 05:38:14 PM »

Actually, it's not. My claim is that most of it got dustified and turned into fine dust. Because that's what happened.

That's why you have people coughing up blood and dying to this day, or having all types of health problems and cancers.
There was certainly a lot of dust which was not healthy to breath.  I don't think anyone disputes that.  But you have not begun to establish the mass of material needed to produce that dust so as to claim it was an appreciable porting of the total building mass.

Dual1ty

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2023, 05:54:56 PM »
There was certainly a lot of dust which was not healthy to breath.  I don't think anyone disputes that.  But you have not begun to establish the mass of material needed to produce that dust so as to claim it was an appreciable porting of the total building mass.

The evidence speaks for itself. Can you show me the 1.8 million tons? Where did they go?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2023, 06:27:37 PM »

The evidence speaks for itself. Can you show me the 1.8 million tons? Where did they go?
Staten Island

https://www.dsnyremembers.org/fresh-kills-recovery
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2023, 06:37:26 PM »
Actually, I'mma gonna question 1.8 million tons too.

https://911memorial.org/learn/resources/world-trade-center-history#:~:text=The%20towers%20were%20massive.,its%20own%20zip%20code%3A%2010048.

Says each tower was 250,000 tons.  So the total rubble should be like 500,000-900,000 given other buildings, room fixtures, office stuff, toilets, tile, etc....

1.8 million tons would be double both towers.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2023, 06:39:59 PM »

Staten Island

https://www.dsnyremembers.org/fresh-kills-recovery

Oh wow, that's definitely evidence of those 1.8 million tons. 

I also noticed that this webpage was seemingly created in 2021 and not 2001 or 2002. Of course, I'm sure it's just coincidence.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 06:44:48 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2023, 06:45:41 PM »
Tho .. Duality, did you and your videos, take into account the 5 stories under the towers too? They were full of rubble too.

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2023, 06:51:53 PM »
The physics factbook at
https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml
says 500,000 for EACH tower.

Though I'm not sure what difference it makes.  Everyone agrees there was a lot of dust that was not healthy to breath in and has lead to many bad health outcomes for those that did so.  Not sure what Daulity's point is, or if they even have one.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 06:54:18 PM by ichoosereality »

Dual1ty

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2023, 06:55:33 PM »
Tho .. Duality, did you and your videos, take into account the 5 stories under the towers too? They were full of rubble too.

That's the thing. The stories below ground did not "pancake" like those above ground. Why not?

Supposedly 500000 tons fell down on them, remember. Do you know what would've happened to those 5 floors if that was true? And to "the bathtub" around them?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 07:14:46 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2023, 07:36:52 PM »
]
Oh wow, that's definitely evidence of those 1.8 million tons
Where did that figure come from?
The Twin Towers weighed around 500,000 tons:

https://911memorial.org/learn/resources/world-trade-center-history#:~:text=The%20towers%20were%20massive.,its%20own%20zip%20code%3A%2010048.

Your original claim was that there was “barely any rubble left”. This is incorrect, multiple sources testify to that.

It’s hilarious how you hand wave away anything which doesn’t fit your narrative. Compare and contrast with a video you posted the other day which you claimed was real testimony. The video was some YouTuber who claimed he had information from a retired pilot who’d emailed the YouTuber but wanted to remain anonymous. That’s the level of evidence you’ll accept when something does fit your narrative. Embarrassing.

I also noticed that this webpage was seemingly created in 2021 and not 2001 or 2002. Of course, I'm sure it's just coincidence.
Coincidental with what? Why does it matter when the article was written?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Dual1ty

« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2023, 07:44:47 PM »
Your original claim was that there was “barely any rubble left”. This is incorrect, multiple sources testify to that.

It’s hilarious how you hand wave away anything which doesn’t fit your narrative. Compare and contrast with a video you posted the other day which you claimed was real testimony. The video was some YouTuber who claimed he had information from a retired pilot who’d emailed the YouTuber but wanted to remain anonymous. That’s the level of evidence you’ll accept when something does fit your narrative. Embarrassing.

Well, if you presented actual evidence I would not dismiss it. So you need to try harder. I already know that evidence doesn't exist, but keep trying to find it with your Google searches. You probably know nothing about 9/11 anyway since you were probably born around that time by my estimations.

Again you're bringing up things that are from AR here. But anyway, yes, that pilot, or whoever, made a statement. I don't see you making a thread to debunk what that pilot's, or whoever's, point was. Because in the end it doesn't matter if it's a pilot saying it or not, a piece of information got presented and I don't see any debunking of it. Just you complaining like a child.

Oh, and btw, forgot to say that he's no longer anonymous.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 07:56:21 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2023, 08:15:27 PM »
The physics factbook at
https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml
says 500,000 for EACH tower.

Though I'm not sure what difference it makes.  Everyone agrees there was a lot of dust that was not healthy to breath in and has lead to many bad health outcomes for those that did so.  Not sure what Daulity's point is, or if they even have one.

Weird that the 911memorial.org would have the wrong numbers... or the other one would....

That's the thing. The stories below ground did not "pancake" like those above ground. Why not?

Supposedly 500000 tons fell down on them, remember. Do you know what would've happened to those 5 floors if that was true? And to "the bathtub" around them?
https://assets1.cbsnewsstatic.com/hub/i/2018/09/08/32f9d3a9-2bd2-4c6c-8785-5cabc88f8b12/gettyimages-1164270.jpg

I'm pretty sure it all got flattened or at least very destroyed.  Likely not fully pancaked becauae the structures were braced against the solid ground and not all the mass fell on it.  As you noted, alot of the concrete was pulverized.  Debris fell and spread as it did, as things do in uncontrolled demolitions.

Dual1ty

« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2023, 09:57:30 PM »
I'm pretty sure it all got flattened or at least very destroyed.  Likely not fully pancaked becauae the structures were braced against the solid ground and not all the mass fell on it.  As you noted, alot of the concrete was pulverized.  Debris fell and spread as it did, as things do in uncontrolled demolitions.

You're "pretty sure"? It didn't happen. None of the floors underground got "flattened"/"pancaked" like (supposedly) the floors above. In fact some of the underground WTC stuff survived with minor damage, and "the bathtub" was unscathed too. Amazing considering 1 million tons fell on it. Not only that, but you got even people surviving 500000 tons falling on them. Wow!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 10:21:17 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2023, 04:55:05 AM »

You're "pretty sure"? It didn't happen. None of the floors underground got "flattened"/"pancaked" like (supposedly) the floors above. In fact some of the underground WTC stuff survived with minor damage, and "the bathtub" was unscathed too. Amazing considering 1 million tons fell on it. Not only that, but you got even people surviving 500000 tons falling on them. Wow!

???
Nnnooo... the mall was destroyed.  The rail station was destroyed too.  And that was the lowest level.  Did you not click the picture link?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2023, 06:48:46 AM »
Well, if you presented actual evidence I would not dismiss it. So you need to try harder.
Your definition of "actual evidence" is "something which confirms which you want to believe". Anything else you just dismiss without explanation.

I already know that evidence doesn't exist
QED :)

You probably know nothing about 9/11 anyway since you were probably born around that time by my estimations.
I'll add this to the ever growing list of things you're wrong about :)

But anyway, yes, that pilot, or whoever, made a statement.
And by "that pilot" you mean some person who the YouTuber claims emailed him but wishes to remain anonymous so there's no way of checking his credentials, determining whether he really was a pilot or even if he exists at all. But that's the level of evidence you'll accept when something confirms your worldview. Anything that doesn't is dismissed immediately.

Oh, and btw, forgot to say that he's no longer anonymous.
He was at the time of the YouTube video you presented, but you didn't care about that. He was saying something which fitted your narrative so no further questions. :)