Christian
11 (19.3%)
None (Atheism)
31 (54.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Yaakov ben Avraham

Re: What Religion are you?
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2013, 03:07:51 AM »
I simply don't believe in being nice. The Arabs have started 3 wars & 2 intifadas w/ Israel, & lost all of them. Israel should annex all the land currently occupied, & deport the Arabs living there. The last time Jews were nice, it cost us 6 million people. The Jews finally grew a pair & took what is theirs, & won't tolerate camel jockies taking it away, which is what they've tried doing 5 times since 1948. In 2000, Israel offered Arafat 96% of the W. Bank, E. Jerusalem, & Gaza. Arafat refused & started the 2nd Intifada. Israel owes the Arabs nothing @ this point, except a map w/ directions out of the Land.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:17:15 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2013, 03:17:51 AM »
I have no idea what the deal is with Israel. I do not wish to google it and read someone's essay to get the idea.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2013, 03:23:48 AM »
I have no idea what the deal is with Israel. I do not wish to google it and read someone's essay to get the idea.

The UN gave the Jews a country after the holocaust by buying up a bunch of land from Palestinians. This initial country-founding made Palestine very angry, since the UN didn't do much discussion with them about it. Since then Israel has tried on a daily basis to expand its borders farther into Palestine and met harsh resistance.

It's funny because I don't remember the UN giving the gays and gypsies a country, even though Hitler killed a lot more of them than Jews. Oh right, I forgot, the world still hates those two groups.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2013, 04:52:02 AM »
Actually, the UN didn't buy any land. Since the 1880's Jews had bought land from mostly absentee landlords @ fair or exorbitant prices. The Nazis killed about 1 million Gypsies, & 500 thousand homosexuals. Initially, Palestine (which was Jordan, Israel, & the Occupied Territories) was to be divided in half. The Arabs said no. Every offer made, the Arabs refused. Finally,the Jews were offered 1/5 the territory, the Arabs the rest. The Arabs refused. Israel finally declared independence, was attacked by 5 Arab countries, & won. In 1967, the Arabs started preparing an attack. The Israelis beat them to it. In 1973, the Arabs attacked during the holiest day of the Jewish year, & lost again. Incidentally, it was also Ramadan. So much for Muslims not fighting then!

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2013, 04:58:02 AM »
& Israel only took land in military victory in wars started by Arabs. They then returned the Sinai in 1982 in exchange for a cold peace w/ Egypt. & again, I remind you of the offer made to Arafat in 2000. It should be noted that it was the Balfour Declaration, issued by the British, that 1st introduced the world beyond Jewry to the idea of a Jewish National Home that wouldn't abridge the rights of the current residents. & under Israeli law, Arabs (22% of Israel) are equal to Jews, some would even say moreso, as they, unlike Jews of both sexes, are not drafted.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:24:10 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline spank86

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2013, 11:57:01 AM »
Incidentally, racially, Jews are like Hispanics, in the sense that they can be white (like Costa Ricans), brown (like most Mexicans), or black (like many Cubans).

That's probably because Judaism is a religion, not a race. How many times do I have to tell people this? Why does so much of the world think Jews are a race?

Jewish can be both an ethnic group and a religion but not all ethnic jews are religiously jewish and not all of the Jewish religion are ethnically Jewish.

Offline Excelsior John

• Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Excelsior! Flat Earth
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2013, 05:10:41 PM »
Okay now your trying to say palestinians dont exist? Wake up and smell the cofee! Go into West Bank and look for yourself and see thousends of palestinians! Like they dont exist what an idiotic thing to say
the one and only difference between a Palestinian and an Egyptian/Jordanian is about 100 yards.

Religiously, ethnically, any -ly you like they are only really differentiated by lines on a map.
Thats rascism they are two difrent ethnicitys that happen to live close to each other. Idiot
Those thousands of 'Palestinians' are stateless persons. Egyptians & Jordanians, deprived of their citizenship by those nations. Those nations are to blame for the plight of the Arabs of the Occupied Territories, not Israel, who gained military control over the areas after winning a war started by the Arabs. If Israel were smart, it would annex both areas, as it did w/ the Golan Heights & E. Jerusalem. Even smarter would be to deport every Arab from Greater Israel (Israel plus the Occupied Territories) that won't expressly take an oath of citizenship & loyalty to the State.
Palestinians are Palestinians. DEAL WITH IT !
Ergo, the Arabs of the Occupied Territories must be deported, peacefully if possible, by gunpoint if necessary, & Greater Israel must become a fact.
What kind of sick person are you?!! You want the isrealis to kill Palestinians all because they want to live in there own flippin homeland??!!! My Lord im sick to my stumich now :-X
Lol!  And you guys were committing genocide before we were what's your point?

Man, Gentile might not be a racist word, but you certainly are a racist.
Ikr! It makes me sick to see this!!
Incidentally, racially, Jews are like Hispanics, in the sense that they can be white (like Costa Ricans), brown (like most Mexicans), or black (like many Cubans).

That's probably because Judaism is a religion, not a race. How many times do I have to tell people this? Why does so much of the world think Jews are a race?

Jewish can be both an ethnic group and a religion but not all ethnic jews are religiously jewish and not all of the Jewish religion are ethnically Jewish.
Jewish is a religion only. Jewish isnt an ethnic group you see Jewish people of all races and colors! You see white Jewish people African American Jewish people chinese Jewish people so thus obvz not an ethnic group
Viva la FES!
Quote from: Yaakov ben Avraham link=https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=59968.msg1544396#msg1544396
Excelsior:...You are clearly a reasonable and intelligent person.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2013, 05:21:13 PM »
9 orthographic errors. How fun. The rest of the post isn't worth responding to, since he just randomly repeats stuff that has been proven false numerous times. As indicated, 8 other Jews, and one Gentile, agreed with me yesterday that Jews are an ethnic group. A non-Jew cannot define who and what we are. End of story.

Offline Excelsior John

• View Profile
    • Excelsior! Flat Earth
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »
9 orthographic errors. How fun. The rest of the post isn't worth responding to, since he just randomly repeats stuff that has been proven false numerous times. As indicated, 8 other Jews, and one Gentile, agreed with me yesterday that Jews are an ethnic group. A non-Jew cannot define who and what we are. End of story.
Your not responding because you know you cant dafeet me. And those people you interviewed are idiots. Just like you ;)
Viva la FES!
Quote from: Yaakov ben Avraham link=https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=59968.msg1544396#msg1544396

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2013, 05:44:27 PM »
John, why is it all right to call Europeans and Americans white, but not all right to call Africans and African Americans black?
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »
4 orthographic errors. No need to 'dafeet' someone who does the job for me.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2013, 05:46:09 PM »
John, why is it all right to call Europeans and Americans white, but not all right to call Africans black?

Uhh, what people are you meeting that don't like the term "black"?

If you're not going to make an argument, don't post.

Offline Excelsior John

• View Profile
    • Excelsior! Flat Earth
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2013, 05:47:33 PM »
John, why is it all right to call Europeans and Americans white, but not all right to call Africans and African Americans black?
Well African Americans have had to deal with rascism for years
I made you look like a fool as usuley what are you talking about?!
John, why is it all right to call Europeans and Americans white, but not all right to call Africans black?

If you're not going to make an argument, don't post.
Ikr!
Viva la FES!

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2013, 05:53:07 PM »
3 orthographic errors. I don't have to prove anything more than I have. I have given you 6 sources now, & explained thoroughly. Since all Jews consider themselves an ethnic group, anyone who disagrees is duty-bound to prove us wrong. Its that simple.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2013, 05:55:41 PM »
EJ doesn't, so that's why I asked him.

Well African Americans have had to deal with rascism for years
Most people who uses the term "black" doesn't use it with any intention to be racist. If they truly are racists, they would more likely use the N word.
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2013, 06:39:06 PM »
& EJ, that ethnic group you don't believe exists? Remember that while your ancestors (white & black) were savaging each other in endless blood feuds, & were still hunter-gatherers, mine were Priests in the Temple of Solomon. Don't try to lecture me, you little piss-ant. If you're so proud of being Black, & want to deny my ethnic Jewishness, you should go to DR Congo & savage it out in their brutal civil war. Or Hell, why not just go to South Central LA & savage it out in the gang wars, along w/ all the other Black males age 15-24 that die due to other Black males age 15-24 (the single largest cause of death for Black American males of that age group)?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:48:07 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2013, 07:36:19 PM »
& EJ, that ethnic group you don't believe exists? Remember that while your ancestors (white & black) were savaging each other in endless blood feuds, & were still hunter-gatherers, mine were Priests in the Temple of Solomon.

Effectively making his ancestors smarter than yours. They weren't dumb enough to waste time worshipping an invisible man in the sky.

Don't try to lecture me, you little piss-ant. If you're so proud of being Black, & want to deny my ethnic Jewishness, you should go to DR Congo & savage it out in their brutal civil war. Or Hell, why not just go to South Central LA & savage it out in the gang wars, along w/ all the other Black males age 15-24 that die due to other Black males age 15-24 (the single largest cause of death for Black American males of that age group)?

Hah, total racist meltdown.

EJ doesn't, so that's why I asked him.

Oh, EJ isn't people, silly.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2013, 08:05:18 PM »
Meltdown yes. Racist, no. Its not racist when its true. Re: the atheist dig, you can bet that his primitive ancestors did believe in gods. Atheism is a new concept, & hasn't taken the Earth by storm. As to the intelligence of atheism, the only response is that someone who believes that the universe just came about by accident is not the sharpest knife in the rack.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »
Meltdown yes. Racist, no. Its not racist when its true.

The term "racism" has nothing to do with the validity of your argument. What you said isn't true, anyway.

Re: the atheist dig, you can bet that his primitive ancestors did believe in gods. Atheism is a new concept, & hasn't taken the Earth by storm. As to the intelligence of atheism, the only response is that someone who believes that the universe just came about by accident is not the sharpest knife in the rack.

Right, because it is much smarter to think an entity that has always existed brought the universe into being makes much more intellectual sense than simply the universe always existing. You don't believe in an all powerful entity because you're intelligent, you do because your parents gave you a book that said if you don't you'll be punished for eternity. Kind of sadistic, really.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2013, 08:44:59 PM »
Jews don't believe in Hell. And my family was non-observant. Most of my life I too was Jewish only ethnically. I made Baal Teshuva 9 yrs ago.