Offline botd

• Poisonous Mushroom
    • View Profile
Three pictures debunk the sun
« on: October 31, 2018, 12:25:52 PM »
Sometimes a few pictures are better than many explanations.  :)

Offline JCM

• View Profile
Re: Three pictures debunk the sun
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 12:31:36 PM »
Now the Sun is fake...  go take some photography classes and learn about light, shadows, 3D space.  The direction of shadows are greatly affected by terrain.   

Offline botd

• Poisonous Mushroom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 12:50:22 PM »
Now the Sun is fake...  go take some photography classes and learn about light, shadows, 3D space.  The direction of shadows are greatly affected by terrain.

Do you run to moon in  full of lightness if you jump to sea in next image from where picture taken.

Moreover, are rest of the sea in darkness really?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:51:55 PM by botd »

Offline botd

• Poisonous Mushroom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 12:56:07 PM »
Free Lightness to everywhere!  8)

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 02:48:58 PM »

You're mistaking the light emitted by the Sun (which spreads everywhere) with the reflection of the Sun in the water (which depends on your location).

The same effect can be recreated with a lightbulb and a mirror. You can change the location of the light in the mirror by moving around. You can even bring it in and out of the mirror. But this doesn't change the fact that the room is lit.

Shadows depend on the position of the light, not yours. They're not caused by reflection. When you move around a shadow, the location of the shadow stays the same.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:51:53 PM by titidam »
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Offline QED

• As mad as a hatter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 07:29:15 PM »

I think I know something which is even better than pictures at explanations: the zetetic method. I think you need to go outside to your yard on a nice bright sunny day, and just fool around with different shapes. This will start to give you an education on how shadows work. It is rather obvious, in my humble opinion, that you really do not understand how shadows work at all, given the pictures and your annotations.

The reason I claim this is because there is nothing wrong with the photos you have posted. There is no contradiction.

I bet you use shadows to try to disprove the moon landing pictures. Amiright?

Something which might help your efforts is to try to find a professional photographer, and pick their brains about shadows. They use light and shadows quite extensively to produce good images, and thus have obtained a pretty solid intuition about how shadows work.

I have never met a single professional photographer that sees any problem with the moon-landing photos. And I have talked with many.
The fact.that it's an old equation without good.demonstration of the underlying mechamism behind it makes.it more invalid, not more valid!

- Tom Bishop

We try to represent FET in a model-agnostic way

- Pete Svarrior

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 10:12:04 PM »

You do realize that the google images are panoramic, right? Of course the shadows would be different. As for the sunset, I fail to see how it is fake.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.