Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: What happened with the Space Shuttle Columbia.
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2017, 11:35:38 PM »
All Right. Back to Richard Scobee:

Take a look at NASA-Francis Richard Scobee's wife June Scobee (source):

Now compare with CEO-Richard Scobee's wife Linda Scobee on Facebook:

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 12:04:11 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2017, 12:10:44 AM »
Here are some more pictures from her Facebook page I will suggest we save before they take them down:

https://i.imgur.com/kM03wm0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SeNeZ0F.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/595DLGw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8tGGZCw.jpg

Shall we say that the matter is settled?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:42:42 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2017, 01:10:33 AM »
Also, I just want to point out the wiki also has you subscribing to the theory that Thomas Baron was killed for being ready to speak out. If they're willing to kill a man to keep things secret, why the hell would they leave these 6 alive after claiming they were killed? Seems a far simpler answer that they would have simply killed them all themselves, does it not?

The difference is that Thomas Baron was actively trying to get Apollo shut down by Congress and the Columbia astronauts were NASA loyalists in a bad spot not of their doing. Does it make sense why their lives would be spared?

Rama Set

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 01:16:00 AM »
Here are some more pictures from her Facebook page I will suggest we save before they take them down:

https://i.imgur.com/595DLGw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kM03wm0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SeNeZ0F.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8tGGZCw.jpg

Shall we say that the matter is settled?

No. We shall not.

Rama Set

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2017, 01:18:52 AM »
Also, I just want to point out the wiki also has you subscribing to the theory that Thomas Baron was killed for being ready to speak out. If they're willing to kill a man to keep things secret, why the hell would they leave these 6 alive after claiming they were killed? Seems a far simpler answer that they would have simply killed them all themselves, does it not?

The difference is that Thomas Baron was actively trying to get Apollo shut down by Congress and the Columbia astronauts were NASA loyalists in a bad spot not of their doing.

Evidence?

Does it make sense why their lives would be spared?

Maybe in a Hollywood sort of way. It doesn’t matter anyway. Presenting us photos of different people and declaring them the same person is not sufficient to make your case.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2017, 01:22:57 AM »
No. We shall not.

We have a Francis Richard Scobee doppleganger, and now we see that CEO-Scobee's wife is a look-a-like to NASA-Scobee's wife. What an amazing series of coincidences. Same name, same face, same wife...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 02:09:53 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2017, 02:15:55 AM »
No. We shall not.

We have a Francis Richard Scobee doppleganger, and now we see that CEO-Scobee's wife is a look-a-like to NASA-Scobee's wife. Any further denial is now foolish.

She isn't a lookalike.  This is Richard Scobee's widow:

She doesn't look like the woman you posted photos of.  I ran their photos through www.twinsornot.net as well and got a 39% correlation between their faces.  Now, can you please extend the conspiracy to women pretending to be wives, or women impersonating widows?  That would be awesome.

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2017, 02:49:21 AM »

The difference is that Thomas Baron was actively trying to get Apollo shut down by Congress and the Columbia astronauts were NASA loyalists in a bad spot not of their doing. Does it make sense why their lives would be spared?
Nope, none at all. There's no reason not to quietly do away with them unless this is a Hollywood movie. It's funny in a way, you're assuming a group that has managed to pull the wool over basically the entire world, is stupid enough (and not cut throat enough) to just leave these people alive as loose ends. You're giving them the qualities of a Hollywood villain, because they have to be that incompetent. But they somehow arranged a train to run over Thomas Baron. >.> Sure.

No. We shall not.

We have a Francis Richard Scobee doppleganger, and now we see that CEO-Scobee's wife is a look-a-like to NASA-Scobee's wife. What an amazing series of coincidences. Same name, same face, same wife...
Holy crap, a blonde blue eyed woman can look similar to another blonde blue eyed woman with the same last name, and thus potentially similar lineage. Who would have guessed. Also, for the record, June Scobee Rodgers (you know, the dead astronaut's wife) is alive and well. https://www.facebook.com/ScobeeRodgers/

Your evidence for this conspiracy appears to boil down to "well damn this guy looks a lot like this guy over here" and supposing people smart enough and competent enough to kill someone with a train in an apparent accident thought leaving loose ends like this around would be alright, when half of them have become extremely public figures. Do you have anything more concrete than what amounts to hearsay?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2017, 04:36:11 AM »
I proved you a fool on Reznik, so now you more onto someone else. The gig is up, no one believes you. Moving on...
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »
It’s yet another example of Tom’s double standard of evidence. He accepts something that agrees with his worldview readily, like this, Miles Mathis or Rowbotham; but scrutinizes well established sources as if they are homeless people shouting on the corner (e.g. his treatment of Euclidean geometry, NASA and the Cavendish experiment). Par for the course really.
Well, quite.
All the pictures of earth showing it to be round are declared to be "fake" with no backup to that assertion at all.
But these pictures which fit the agenda are clearly real and these are definitely the same people as "died" in the Challenger disaster.

The confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance are strong with this one.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2017, 05:12:51 PM »
So after starting this thread, I got banned for making an innocuous tongue in cheek comment in another thread, but when I return here I find that my thread about the COLUMBIA Tragedy has been derailed by Tom into a fantasy conspiracy about the CHALLENGER tragedy.

Can we get it back on track please and respond to my original question about what happened to Columbia? Is there another stack of photos of doppelgangers that don't look like the originals and ridiculous theories regarding the Columbia Astronauts. There is a lot more to cover up there, with a successful launch and orbital mission, plus about 40% of the shuttle and body parts spread over 2000 square miles of Texas. It would also be nice to have an FE other than Tom just for once to post some interesting ideas.

Roger

Offline DSC

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2017, 09:21:55 AM »
I know there are other fe believers here on the site, but in my short time reading and following threads, you could be excused for thinking that Tom Bishop is the only one active at this time. Aside from Junker whom would appear to mainly monitor conversation as an administrator.

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2018, 05:02:28 PM »
In my opinion, the conspiracy that the Challenger and Columbia crews were hidden and their deaths were faked is one of the most offensive, outlandish conspiracies out there. Not only is the idea of this just ridiculous, the "evidence" is far-reaching and takes the most out-there conspiracy theorists to buy it.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2018, 07:44:51 PM »

The worst part of this thread?  That Tom publishes emails, Facebook pages, and personal information.   I can't imagine what kind of crazy contacts these innocent people have had.   

No morals whatsoever Tom Bishop.  The people should talk to lawyers and sue you and the other wackos that publish this crap.

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?