Was the sandy hook shooting a hoax
« on: January 13, 2018, 08:50:40 PM »
Was it a staged shooting? I believe so.  There's no evidence a shooting happened (video evidence, photos of dead bodies, etc), no investigation into the shooting by independent researchers (how could they? The school was torn down immediately after the alleged shooting), and there is much inconsistencies about the whole thing. So, by default, I am forced to conclude that it is more logical to believe a shooting never happened, and because of the many inconsistencies (sealing evidence, father of a victim laughing before changing mood, etc), I'm not convinced that the official narrative can stand scrutiny. I think that the alternative explanations are somewhat better (though I admit that I'm open-minded to all sides). It looks like the only real evidence of a shooting is the testimonies, which aren't consistent and which are not evidence. If I am to accept testimony as evidence, am I not committing a logical fallacy? Am I not appealing to authority? Why not accept eyewitness testimony of Bigfoot or aliens as fact if I am to accept the sandy hook shooting testimonies as fact? Why is more weight given to one source of testimonies than the other? Because one involves the government's involvement? Again, isn't that fallacious and appealing to authority? What are your thoughts? Please, I want serious answers, for this is a serious inquiry. Thanks!
Hi y'all. I am a typical GENIUS girl who does NOT follow the masses and who does NOT blindly accept what is told to me without EVIDENCE. That being said, I don't believe in a lot of "facts" (the quotations mean they're NOT actual facts) including evolution, the holocaust, and the globular earth HYPOTHESIS.

Re: Was the sandy hook shooting a hoax
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 08:58:47 PM »
of course it was a hoax.  obama and the dnc orchestrated sandy hook as a pretext for repealing the second amendment and securing a third term for obama.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 09:19:55 PM »
I love it when people conflate not having access to evidence as equal to “there is no evidence”

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 10:38:48 PM »
Yeah.  I mean, why wouldn't they release crime scene photos of dead children and show it on the evening news?  Thats just unamerican.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 04:26:50 AM »
father of a victim laughing before changing mood

Nobody ever laughs at any point of the grieving process. Grief is a very simple process that everybody experiences in exactly the same way.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 09:43:16 AM »
I always wonder why anybody would bother with false-flag mass-shootings when they're such a tediously regular occurrence in America. It would be like a sinister government cabal plotting a false-flag train delay in the UK.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 01:03:46 PM »
I always wonder why anybody would bother with false-flag mass-shootings when they're such a tediously regular occurrence in America.
What if they're all (or a vast majority, at least) staged, as part of a plot to disarm Americans and then do Terrible Things™ to them?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 01:13:24 PM »
I always wonder why anybody would bother with false-flag mass-shootings when they're such a tediously regular occurrence in America.
What if they're all (or a vast majority, at least) staged, as part of a plot to disarm Americans and then do Terrible Things™ to them?

Then I'd say it's gotta be the longest-game conspiracy in history.

"So, we're agreed - we'll keep faking mass-shootings until our goals are achieved."
"Hang on, what goals are those?"
"Ah, well, it's simple. We scare people into handing over their guns, then we take over the country once the populace is disarmed and weak."
"Right. But don't we already control the country? I mean, how else would we be able to engineer hundreds of fake civilian massacres?"
"Ah, there's the clever bit. At the moment we just rule from the shadows where we're immune to protest or official sanction. With this plan, the NWO gets to rule out in the open, with all the headaches and problems that brings."
"Oh. Right, well, do I at least get to be a duke, or something?"
"No, no, no. we don't get to openly rule. America won't hand over their guns in a single generation, we need to keep this up for fifty, sixty years..."
"So... It will be my great-grandchildren who get to be dukes?"
"Exactly..."
"...right..."

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 01:42:25 PM »
No no no, they're all immortal because they made deals with Satan.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »

[snip]
So your best response is that you personally find it unlikely?

Offline PickYerPoison

• Poor Earth-chan. It's not her fault she's flat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 04:56:36 PM »
Putting that 1595 SAT score to work by denying more tragedies, I see.
Remember that "The truth is out there" as long as you are willing to look!

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 05:07:51 PM »

obama's third term is coming any minute now.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 08:46:01 AM »

[snip]
So your best response is that you personally find it unlikely?

Yup.

I find it so unlikely that bothering to engage with it on any deeper level feels like a waste of my time. Seems weird to fixate on Sandy Hook considering how many other massacres happened before, happened since, and will happen again.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 09:37:14 AM »

This individual does not follow the masses, other than the masses of other cognitively challenged, Infowar swallowing, tedious ranters.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 09:40:00 AM »

This individual does not follow the masses, other than the masses of other cognitively challenged, Infowar swallowing, tedious ranters.
What is popular is not always right.  But it usually is.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 06:54:50 PM »
Seems weird to fixate on Sandy Hook considering how many other massacres happened before, happened since, and will happen again.
That's why I posited a proposal that doesn't fixate on any particular one of the massacres. Providing irrelevant responses is worse than just not providing one.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 08:36:12 PM »

Perhaps, like me, he didn't think you could be serious, that for once you were showing a modicum of humour.

Especially as following the Sandy Hook school shooting, there was a significant spike in sales -- 3 million additional guns sold from December 2012 to April 2013, according to calculations based on FBI criminal background check data. Whether this was a reaction to the perceived threat to the 2nd amendment is moot, as a potential method of curbing guns it would have been a fail.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 01:01:51 AM »
Perhaps, like me, he didn't think you could be serious, that for once you were showing a modicum of humour.
It's as if you didn't know me.

Especially as following the Sandy Hook school shooting, there was a significant spike in sales -- 3 million additional guns sold from December 2012 to April 2013, according to calculations based on FBI criminal background check data. Whether this was a reaction to the perceived threat to the 2nd amendment is moot, as a potential method of curbing guns it would have been a fail.
I doubt the purpose would be to discourage people from buying guns in the short term, but rather to ban ownership altogether. How the proles behave before the legislative change is irrelevant.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 10:42:42 AM »

Notwithstanding the copious amount of evidence to the contrary, I still maintain there is an element of tongue in cheek in your proposal, that or the ability for joined up thinking has deserted you.

That any government would consider sanctioning a massacre of 20 children (plus the others) as a method of getting rid of weapons, that a sizable proportion of the country are convinced would have been prevented had the teachers, janitors and kids been carrying, (as god intended), then in the wake, only propose some restrictions on magazine sizes and background checks. All in a country that is that’s so obsessed with the right to blow each other away that civil war between coastal states and Jesusland would be inevitable the moment the job description went out for gun collectors?
No, it doesn’t fly, hold water, stand on its own feet, have even the semblance of truth or validity, and frankly you can do better.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 10:52:05 AM »
Seems weird to fixate on Sandy Hook considering how many other massacres happened before, happened since, and will happen again.
That's why I posited a proposal that doesn't fixate on any particular one of the massacres. Providing irrelevant responses is worse than just not providing one.

Then let me be clear - the scepticism I hold for the idea that SH was a hoax? Take that and multiply it by however many massacres you think are included in this increasingly bizarre conspiracy.