Offline Bobby Shafto

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv72TaxoaafQr8WD
    • View Profile
    • Bobby Shafto YouTube Channel
13 Miles: 60 ft NOT Hidden
« on: November 04, 2018, 04:40:45 PM »
Even with very strong atmospheric refraction, I don't think this should be possible on a globe:

I look forward to seeing this done again across greater expanses. I need to see if this is repeatedly under standard conditions. In fact, I want to do it myself. I have no answer for this and concede this strongly supports a flat earth...for the time being.

Earthman

Re: 13 Miles: 60 ft NOT Hidden
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 12:43:54 AM »
Even with very strong atmospheric refraction, I don't think this should be possible on a globe:

I look forward to seeing this done again across greater expanses. I need to see if this is repeatedly under standard conditions. In fact, I want to do it myself. I have no answer for this and concede this strongly supports a flat earth...for the time being.

Nice.

Thanks for sharing!

Earthman

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 02:46:24 AM »

I can see globies are ignoring such a great visual scientific experiment. If the experiment does not prove a curve they want nothing to do with it.

I wonder what their argument will be?

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 06:28:07 AM »

I can see globies are ignoring such a great visual scientific experiment. If the experiment does not prove a curve they want nothing to do with it.

You do understand we're in flat Earth media right? A location which is meant as more of a repository rather than a location to engage in debate? I'll try and take a peek at the video tomorrow though, I'm certainly interested.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 07:28:00 AM »
This was posted in Flat Earth Media but that is hardly to forum for further discussion so I have started this new topic.

To enable debate on this topic in a suitable forum,  I started this new thread More on "13 Miles: 60 ft NOT Hidden".