Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
Re: What is the best way to be happy?
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 01:19:20 PM »
Smoke lots of weed.

Beat me to it, you dickhead.

Regardless, true happiness comes from giving up all your worldly possessions (or placing them in storage) and going on a pilgrimage around India whilst remembering not to drink water that you haven't boiled or got in a respectable establishment. If that isn't enough, spend time in Japan, then finish off with a pilgrimage around China. Have fun.

Have you ever been to India or China?
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 01:38:35 PM »
Smoke lots of weed.

Regardless, true happiness comes from giving up all your worldly possessions (or placing them in storage) and going on a pilgrimage around India whilst remembering not to drink water that you haven't boiled or got in a respectable establishment. If that isn't enough, spend time in Japan, then finish off with a pilgrimage around China. Have fun.

Have you ever been to India or China?

Yes. I have definitely been to both and I definitely advocate the method of obtaining happiness that I suggested before.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.

Rama Set

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 02:00:21 PM »
Is it to make as much money as possible? To focus on your passions? To avoid potential conflict? To fall in love? <3

I am at a point in my life where I need to decide how I'm going to live. Whatever you guys decide, I'll totally do.

Be stupid.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 01:43:55 PM »
Smoke lots of weed.

India smells of poo and the people seem to be on a holy mission to flog you stuff you don't want or need. China is an oppressive police state. I can't speak for Japan but I bet it's awful.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »
Dumb question is dumb. Implies there is some universal "make people happy" button that can be pressed ad infinitum.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2014, 11:32:31 PM »
You do you, kid.

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »
Smoke lots of weed.

India smells of poo and the people seem to be on a holy mission to flog you stuff you don't want or need. China is an oppressive police state. I can't speak for Japan but I bet it's awful.

This is all lies. I am sorry you're so ignorant.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.