Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
How far was it from the Sun to the Moon ?
« on: August 21, 2017, 06:43:26 PM »
according to the FErs, during the Aug 21st Eclipse ... How far was it from the Sun to the Moon ? (Sun and Moon being the same size)
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Re: How far was it from the Sun to the Moon ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »
Hmm, quite an interesting question. I would guess, based on the information I've gathered over time and on the wiki, somewhere in the range of 1000 miles or less. Moon being ~2500 above us or more and sun being ~3500 above us or less.

geckothegeek

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 06:53:49 PM »
according to the FErs, during the Aug 21st Eclipse ... How far was it from the Sun to the Moon ? (Sun and Moon being the same size)

If the Moon and the Sun are the same size, the same distance from the earth and in the same orbit , how far was it from the Sun to the Moon ? How do you figure this ?

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 07:06:29 PM »
If the Moon and the Sun are the same size, the same distance from the earth and in the same orbit , how far was it from the Sun to the Moon ? How do you figure this ?

I'm figgern nothn ... asking the question and how is it calculated < acc to the FE
* 1000 miles or less ??
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:14:39 PM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

geckothegeek

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 11:44:29 PM »
Hmm, quite an interesting question. I would guess, based on the information I've gathered over time and on the wiki, somewhere in the range of 1000 miles or less. Moon being ~2500 above us or more and sun being ~3500 above us or less.

I hadn't seen that information. The only thing I have seen is that both are 3000 miles above the earth. Period !
Maybe it's the "wobble" up and down that accounts for the difference ?

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 11:53:06 PM »

I hadn't seen that information. The only thing I have seen is that both are 3000 miles above the earth. Period !
Maybe it's the "wobble" up and down that accounts for the difference ?
I've seen it mentioned that they wobble (or at minimum the moon does) so I figured based on that they could have some form of spacing in between them for a solar eclipse to occur. There's still other issues with that (even disregarding the question of the mechanism for the wobble) but it seemed a reasonable guess.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 04:21:37 PM »
Maybe it's the "wobble" ..........
so I figured based on that they could have .........
but it seemed a reasonable guess .........

wow !! got some real concrete answers goin on here ..... sheeesh !!

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 04:29:13 PM »
Maybe it's the "wobble" ..........
so I figured based on that they could have .........
but it seemed a reasonable guess .........

wow !! got some real concrete answers goin on here ..... sheeesh !!
Dude, FEers don't even know how far it is from New York to Paris. It's a fucking miracle they have any idea of the distance to the moon and the sun imo. Not to mention the mechanics of the motion of the sun and moon aren't well explained in any of the material I've seen. All theories start with guesses, difference being I have no interest in attempting to prove one that's false. I offer my best guess as to an answer and attempt to explain my reasoning so, if they wish, someone from the FE community can point out where my thought process is incorrect. But you'll find very little hard and fast information on the heavens, simply because they cannot directly observe it easily, and that's the basis of FE (at least on this site.)

Hmmm

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 06:08:29 PM »
I would guess, based on the information I've gathered over time and on the wiki, somewhere in the range of 1000 miles or less. Moon being ~2500 above us or more and sun being ~3500 above us or less.

Why your beliefs of the 2500-3000 miles altitude "measurements" could be accurate more than my crazy thoughts of existence of other suns and them having variable heights relatively to periods of days/weeks/months? This is the same types of beliefs as spheroid earth!
Have you checked whether any calculations made are matching with real life observations outside the computer/smartphone screen? At least i can confess i have done it very few insignificant times. Don't start the usual: we all know the the earth is round/flat, because ... - no, i don't know! Why these, useful for world leaders, indoctrinations(both!) are something anyone should know!

I'm sorry for ranting so much, junker and everyone, i had to say it.

I don't have much of the personal real evidence: only videos and comments on the internet as possible clues and hints.
My assumption is that suns also have variable sizes, irradiances, brightnesses, so as the moons and some of the stars, and, mine most crazy one - planets. I was perhaps wrong about quantity of suns: it's less than 50!

Almost all the sky objects, if not all, are definitely artificial. These objects presumably are working because of highly-advanced holographic shells(disc of the sun, face of the moon) with a projector supposedly located within the shell. Don't ask me yet who made them - i just can't say 'i know', i only have assumptions or retranslations of people's assumptions! But if you want to hear the assumptions, go on.

This is a hypothesis, not a theory yet: from lack of anyone-can-prove-it-with-lowest-budget type of the evidences. I'm only retranslating it, because this information might become(or not) useful someday. Don't throw it in a trashcan!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:17:55 PM by Hmmm »

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 10:33:45 PM »
Why your beliefs of the 2500-3000 miles altitude "measurements" could be accurate more than my crazy thoughts of existence of other suns and them having variable heights relatively to periods of days/weeks/months? This is the same types of beliefs as spheroid earth!
I don't have much of the personal real evidence: only videos and comments on the internet as possible clues and hints.
My assumption is that suns also have variable sizes, irradiances, brightnesses, so as the moons and some of the stars, and, mine most crazy one - planets. I was perhaps wrong about quantity of suns: it's less than 50!

Almost all the sky objects, if not all, are definitely artificial. These objects presumably are working because of highly-advanced holographic shells(disc of the sun, face of the moon) with a projector supposedly located within the shell. Don't ask me yet who made them - i just can't say 'i know', i only have assumptions ...

Holy cow!  I just love this forum.
The hallmark of true science is repeatability to the point of accurate prediction.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 11:34:17 PM »
During the partial solar eclipse I was able to watch, the first thing I thought 10 minutes in, was dang that moon is not 238,000 miles away. It looked about 500-1000 miles away.

Seeing is believing, no tricks, it's local without a doubt now to me.

Carry on.......
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 02:43:23 AM »
Seeing is believing, no tricks, it's local without a doubt now to me

according to the channels I watched, the shadow of the moon moved across the US from the upper west to the lower east .....
but as you watch it move across the sky, it moves from the east to the west .. why is this Fn FErs ??

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 04:25:29 AM »

I'm figgern nothn ... asking the question and how is it calculated < acc to the FE
* 1000 miles or less ??

Do you actually have anything to add to any of the threads you are posting in?

If not, then please refrain from posting your angsty rants in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 01:12:14 PM »
Do you actually have anything to add to any of the threads you are posting in?

according to the channels I watched, the shadow of the moon moved across the US from the upper west to the lower east .....
but as you watch it move across the sky, it moves from the east to the west .. why is this ya EFn FErs ??

maybe you (mr junker) should add an answer for the above posed question about the travel of the moon across the US. .... west to east or east to west, which is it

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:24:11 PM by Boodidlie »

geckothegeek

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 04:52:32 PM »

* 1000 miles or less ??

I figger it thisaway.:
When the moon wobbles down it gets below the sun, blocks the sun, (which....remember ! .... acts like a spotlight )and causes the eclipse.
Like holding a baseball in front of a flashlight.
Then the moon moves on, then wobbles back in place and the eclipse is over.
I'll leave the math and the calculations to the flat earth scientists and astronomers........or astrologers.......
Simple !

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 05:10:22 PM »
When the moon wobbles down it gets below the sun, blocks the sun, (which....remember ! .... acts like a spotlight )and causes the eclipse

Then what is it that lights up Jupiter if the sun shines down like a spotlight ? .......
and also, which way does the moon travel across the US, west to east or east to west ?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:25:35 PM by Boodidlie »

geckothegeek

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »
When the moon wobbles down it gets below the sun, blocks the sun, (which....remember ! .... acts like a spotlight )and causes the eclipse

Then what is it that lights up Jupiter if the sun shines down like a spotlight ? .......
and also, which way does the moon travel across the US, west to east or east to west ?

Since I am just an indoctrinated, brainwashed "round earther" , I don't know the "flat earther" answers to your questiions.
Maybe Tom Bishop does.???
He seems to be missing on this thread ???
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 05:32:19 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 06:39:14 PM »

Stop asking tough questions. I was told by a FEer that the planets orbit the sun and are very small, FWIW.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

geckothegeek

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 08:11:32 PM »

Stop asking tough questions. I was told by a FEer that the planets orbit the sun and are very small, FWIW.

I was told by one FE that planets do not exist.
I was told by another FE that the earth is not a planet.
And another said that the stars and planets are reflections on the dome from things on the earth.
One more said they are just holes in the dome that let light in.......From where ???
And then there is the possibility that the planets are projections on the dome from the NASA projectors.
This should answer some of your questions ???

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 09:04:13 PM »
INTERMISSION while mr Junker consults his advisors

I'll give you one more warning. Next one is a 3-day ban.