Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: When it Pays to be a Democrat
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2020, 01:58:41 AM »
The only reason why you're treating "What if this means that Joe Biden is corrupt too?" as a reasonable inference and not an arbitrary speculation is because Trump aggressively pushed the narrative that Biden was corrupt and involved in his son's activities.
That actually isn't the reason at all. The primary reason is that someone directly involved in the grifting with Hunter Biden named Joe Biden being involved. Maybe he is lying, I am sure we will find out eventually.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2020, 02:42:00 AM »
The only reason why you're treating "What if this means that Joe Biden is corrupt too?" as a reasonable inference and not an arbitrary speculation is because Trump aggressively pushed the narrative that Biden was corrupt and involved in his son's activities.
That actually isn't the reason at all. The primary reason is that someone directly involved in the grifting with Hunter Biden named Joe Biden being involved. Maybe he is lying, I am sure we will find out eventually.

I think right now Hunter is only under investigation for Tax issues. Something about not declaring $400k. He doesn't appear to be investigated for any other nefarious deeds other than tax evasion. But for all I know, he'll get pinched for not paying taxes as alleged. Which doesn't seem to have anything to do with his Dad.
As for the other allegations that were previously put forth by the Guiliani laptop affair and the Tony what's-his-name business partner who implicated Hunter and the elder Biden in some sort of 'grifting', that was somewhat vetted by at least Fox and more specifically Tucker, and they didn't find much if anything. There might be something there, but that doesn't seem to be the current focus of any investigations as far as I'm aware.

So yeah, Hunter pretty much seems to be a first class fuck-up willing to skate on the family name. But I'm unclear as to if there's anything more than that in the mix. Presumably it will all come out in the wash.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2020, 11:53:40 AM »
Repubs have been dining out on "But Hillary's e-mails!" for four years.
So your response to someone pointing out that all you have to say is "b-b-but Trump!" is "BUT TRUMP!!!!"

Have you considered quitting while you're behind?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2020, 05:35:04 PM »
On the notion of Hunter Biden...

A couple of months ago, the NY Post had their Twitter account banned for breaking the story about crackhead Hunter Biden traveling the world and grifting on his dad's last name. No real reason was given for the ban, but news media as well as social media suppressed the story in an obvious attempt to keep the story from hurting Joe Biden's election chances. Seems they learned from last time when Comey came out about the Hillary email story just before the election and likely tipped the scales to Trump.

Back when the story broke, Hunter's business partner made a statement saying Joe Biden was also in on the scheme. The story was effectively buried and 69 50 members of the intelligence community signed a letter saying it looked like a rUsSiAn dISiNfOrMatiOn campaign.

Anyway, fast forward to now, turns out crackhead Hunter has been under investigation for a couple of years. It looks like Hunter may be in some rather serious legal trouble. I imagine a special council will be appointed prior to Sleepy Joe's inauguration and Joe himself has made it a point to say the DoJ will operate independently and free from political influence. Maybe Joe will pardon Hunter and then resign his post so Kamala can take her rightful place as co-person of the year President.

I think the real question is why was the media so fast in saying 'false claims" etc?   

Nothing to see here, mostly peaceful protests and on and on
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2022, 06:52:34 PM »
Look at the fools, fooled again? or just Karens...Transgenders wanting a free Dem handout. Filler up, bon appetit

These are our know it alls on this site. Amazing eh?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2022, 09:44:22 PM »
As far as I saw, there was never any proof that it was Hunter's laptop, and credible evidence to show it was not.
Yeah, this aged well...
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2022, 11:43:06 PM »
As far as I saw, there was never any proof that it was Hunter's laptop, and credible evidence to show it was not.
Yeah, this aged well...

The Kremlin’s accusations MUST be true. They are super trustworthy and would never ever lie.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2022, 12:08:07 AM »
Yeah, this aged well...

Explain.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2022, 04:40:12 AM »
The NYT made a passing reference to files recovered from Hunter's laptop in a story about the investigation into him. Right-wing media and politicians are interpreting this as broad vindication for the entirety of the very sketchy story with very sketchy sourcing pushed by known liars back in 2020. The subject of whether or not the relevant laptop was really Hunter's was one of many valid questions the story raised, and confirmation of the fact now is far from a told-you-so moment.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2022, 06:06:35 AM »
Yeah, this aged well...

Yep.
Turns out theft of a laptop, breaking into a laptop, and then handing that laptop to the RNC, especially when the laptop is owned by the president's son... Is something republicans do.
Man, imagine if democrats stole Trump's phone...
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.