Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Need clarification (time zones)
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2019, 12:35:29 AM »

The problem with the infinite repeating model is the repeating part. Are there multiples of the same continent, country, city? Multiple repeating versions of me? I never could wrap my head around this model.

In the repeating flat plane model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America. Is this the same West coast of America that you started at or a different one? You could repeat this trip an infinite number of times. Are there an infinite number of western america coastlines to depart from and arrive to?

In the round earth model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America. Is this the same West coast of America that you started at or a different one? You could repeat this trip an infinite number of times. Are there an infinite number of western america coastlines to depart from and arrive to?

Do you notice how they are literally the EXACT same? If you believe the earth is round how could this model be in any way confusing to you?

I may not be synaptically firing on all cylinders here, but I'll give it a go. They are not literally the exact same because of the operative word of 'repeating'. On a globe there is one San Francisco where I started my journey. On an infinite repeating plane there are an infinite number of San Franciscos. How many SF's do you count on the repeating plane versus the globe below:

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2019, 01:41:26 AM »
I may not be synaptically firing on all cylinders here, but I'll give it a go. They are not literally the exact same because of the operative word of 'repeating'. On a globe there is one San Francisco where I started my journey. On an infinite repeating plane there are an infinite number of San Franciscos. How many SF's do you count on the repeating plane versus the globe below:

The western travel pattern of west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast can go on forever. In the globe model I would call this an infinitely repeating pattern. In the flat model i would call this an infinitely repeating pattern. I changed some wording to remove the word repeating. Maybe this will make it more clear.

In the western travel infinite pattern flat earth model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America.

In the western travel infinite pattern round earth model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2019, 02:11:02 AM »

The western travel pattern of west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast can go on forever. In the globe model I would call this an infinitely repeating pattern. In the flat model i would call this an infinitely repeating pattern. I changed some wording to remove the word repeating. Maybe this will make it more clear.

In the western travel infinite pattern flat earth model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America.

In the western travel infinite pattern round earth model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America.

Alright, Iam, but now I feel even more daft.
In the globe model, there is no 'pattern'. Each port of call, departure, destination, is a single point. A to B. I guess my question is, does your model "Pac Man"? And if not, can you diagram it out? Or, I'll do it for you if we can agree on what you're trying to convey.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2019, 03:41:30 AM »
In the globe model, there is no 'pattern'. Each port of call, departure, destination, is a single point. A to B. I guess my question is, does your model "Pac Man"? And if not, can you diagram it out? Or, I'll do it for you if we can agree on what you're trying to convey.

i looked up the definition of the word pattern.  I found this definition. If you don't like the word pattern then I will replace it.

"A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in the way in which something happens or is done."

A regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on the globe earth:
west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast

A regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this flat earth model earth:
west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2019, 06:08:42 AM »

i looked up the definition of the word pattern.  I found this definition. If you don't like the word pattern then I will replace it.

"A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in the way in which something happens or is done."

A regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on the globe earth:

A regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this flat earth model earth:

Let me lay it out another way. Your FE model, west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast takes you from A to B in the picture below. There is 2 of everything in the image. Two San Franciscos, for example, A where I started and B where I landed. Two distinct points on the flat plane thousands of miles apart yet they are the one and only San Francisco. How can there be two?

On a globe you head west and circle around the ball and land back where you started, A to A, as it were. Only one San Francisco on the globe.

What am I missing?

Offline Davis86

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2019, 07:49:06 AM »
Ok, a map with infinite parallel versions of the world where the exact same things happen would theoretically make the flight across the pacific possible. How convenient...
But it still doesn't help to explain the time of sunrise all over the world the way it is.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:55:54 PM by Davis86 »

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2019, 01:28:01 PM »

The problem with the infinite repeating model is the repeating part. Are there multiples of the same continent, country, city? Multiple repeating versions of me? I never could wrap my head around this model.

In the repeating flat plane model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America. Is this the same West coast of America that you started at or a different one? You could repeat this trip an infinite number of times. Are there an infinite number of western america coastlines to depart from and arrive to?

In the round earth model: you started on the west coast of America and travel west. You cross the pacific ocean then hit Asia. You cross Asia into Europe. You leave the shores of Europe to cross the Atlantic ocean and hit the east coast of America. Cross America and you are back to the west coast of America. Is this the same West coast of America that you started at or a different one? You could repeat this trip an infinite number of times. Are there an infinite number of western america coastlines to depart from and arrive to?

Do you notice how they are literally the EXACT same? If you believe the earth is round how could this model be in any way confusing to you?
Hold up, is your repeating flat plane model just pacman? I am very confused, if it's a flat plane, then how do you keep on going west or east and end up at your original location? You have to turn around at some point. Are you implying there's infinite versions of the continents or something? Is it some kind of mobius strip thing? Please draw a picture, your comparison is really confusing.
We are smarter than those scientists.
I see multiple contradicting explanations. You guys should have a pow-wow and figure out how your model works.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 02:56:38 PM »

Let me lay it out another way. Your FE model, west coast > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > east coast > west coast takes you from A to B in the picture below. There is 2 of everything in the image. Two San Franciscos, for example, A where I started and B where I landed. Two distinct points on the flat plane thousands of miles apart yet they are the one and only San Francisco. How can there be two?

On a globe you head west and circle around the ball and land back where you started, A to A, as it were. Only one San Francisco on the globe.

What am I missing?

There are not two west coasts on earth. But if you travel the planet you can come across regular and intelligible sequences of destinations which can repeat an infinite number of times depending on what direction you travel.

There are two west coasts on this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on a globe earth.

Even though the west coast appears twice on this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west  there is only one west coast.

There are two west coasts on this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this flat earth model.

Even though the west coast appears twice on this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west  there is only one west coast.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 02:59:53 PM by iamcpc »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 03:46:13 PM »

What am I missing?

There are not two west coasts on earth. But if you travel the planet you can come across regular and intelligible sequences of destinations which can repeat an infinite number of times depending on what direction you travel.

There are two west coasts on this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on a globe earth.

There are two west coasts on this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this flat earth model.

There is only 1 west coast on a globe. 1 of everything. On the image I provided of your plane there are 2 west coasts, two of everything. You're not making any sense with words - Can you render a diagram of what you're talking about?

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2019, 04:38:04 PM »
Can you render a diagram of what you're talking about?

I feel like you are an intelligent person. I feel like you know how to use mapquest or yahoo maps. These maps represent an infinite series of regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west. These maps are used and understood very well by literally millions and millions of people each year. I have diagrammed, in detail for you,  the regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling wes

screenshots taken directly from www.mapquest.com of the regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this mapquest model which renders the earth as a flat plane: United states > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > united states

1. Starting at the United States heading west you reach the pacific ocean
The blue arrow below represents heading west from the west coast and arriving into the pacific ocean.

2. Continuing west from the pacific ocean you reach Asia
The blue arrow represents heading west from the pacific ocean and arriving in Asia

3. Going west from Asia puts you in Europe
The blue arrow represents heading west from Asia and arriving in Europe

3. Going west from Europe puts you in the Atlantic Ocean
The blue arrow represents heading west from Europe and arriving in the Atlantic Ocean

4. Going west from the Atlantic Ocean puts you back in America
The blue arrow represents heading west from the Atlantic Ocean and arriving in the United States

Does this mean that there are infinite United States? No it does not.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:57:06 PM by iamcpc »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 06:39:31 PM »
Can you render a diagram of what you're talking about?

I feel like you are an intelligent person. I feel like you know how to use mapquest or yahoo maps. These maps represent an infinite series of regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west. These maps are used and understood very well by literally millions and millions of people each year. I have diagrammed, in detail for you,  the regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling wes

screenshots taken directly from www.mapquest.com of the regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this mapquest model which renders the earth as a flat plane: United states > pacific ocean > asia >europe > Atlantic ocean > united states

1. Starting at the United States heading west you reach the pacific ocean
The blue arrow below represents heading west from the west coast and arriving into the pacific ocean.

2. Continuing west from the pacific ocean you reach Asia
The blue arrow represents heading west from the pacific ocean and arriving in Asia

3. Going west from Asia puts you in Europe
The blue arrow represents heading west from Asia and arriving in Europe

3. Going west from Europe puts you in the Atlantic Ocean
The blue arrow represents heading west from Europe and arriving in the Atlantic Ocean

4. Going west from the Atlantic Ocean puts you back in America
The blue arrow represents heading west from the Atlantic Ocean and arriving in the United States

Does this mean that there are infinite United States? No it does not.

Thanks for diagramming. Using MapQuest as well, do you believe the below adequately represents the journey west from SF and returning back to SF on your infinite flat plane?

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2019, 08:04:01 PM »

Thanks for diagramming. Using MapQuest as well, do you believe the below adequately represents the journey west from SF and returning back to SF on your infinite flat plane?

No. I don't believe that is correct.That diagram shows more than one Africa, Asia, Australia etc. I believe there is only one of each of the continents with a regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling in a straight line in any particular direction which will repeat an infinite number of times as long as you continue to travel in that direction.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 08:06:47 PM by iamcpc »

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 09:14:40 PM »

No. I don't believe that is correct.That diagram shows more than one Africa, Asia, Australia etc. I believe there is only one of each of the continents with a regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling in a straight line in any particular direction which will repeat an infinite number of times as long as you continue to travel in that direction.

How exactly does that work? Is there some magic portal at a certain longitude or something? It's rather confusing, you travel one direction on a flat plane without turning around, and then suddenly you're on the other side of said plane.
I see multiple contradicting explanations. You guys should have a pow-wow and figure out how your model works.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2019, 09:45:04 PM »
Ok, a map with infinite parallel versions of the world where the exact same things happen would theoretically make the flight across the pacific possible. How convenient...
But it still doesn't help to explain the time of sunrise all over the world the way it is.

Yes it does.  Check out this website:

Notice how i'm not linking you to a website like www.flat_earth_time_zones.com.

I'm sending you a link to a respectable website using a time zone map widely accepted as accurate by MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Notice how the earth is depicted as a flat plane?
Notice how the time zones on the left of the map also exist on the right of the map?
Notice how the time zones on the right of the map also exist on the left of the map?

This concept makes sense to MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people worldwide who would all agree this is an accurate time zone map.

How exactly does that work? Is there some magic portal at a certain longitude or something? It's rather confusing, you travel one direction on a flat plane without turning around, and then suddenly you're on the other side of said plane.

here is a regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on a globe earth.

here is a regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west on this flat earth model.

How is one way super easy to understand and another way unimaginable? They are literally the exact same. You go far enough in one direction in a straight line in both models and you wind up where you started.

I'm not sending you links to www.magic_portal_flatearth_map.com. I'm sending you links to many websites with maps of the earth accepted by MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people as accurate. They all function roughly the same way.

maps.yahoo.com
https://www.mapquest.com/
suncalc.net
https://www.openstreetmap.org/
https://www.bing.com/maps

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:02:16 PM by iamcpc »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2019, 11:32:03 PM »
So using time and date, I think the question some of us has is/are (see attached time and date map):

- Starting at the blue circle (SF), flying due west, on the flat map, you go off the image on the left.
   - How is it that me and my plane all of a sudden, appear on the far right edge of the map image?
      - How did I, on the the flat map, poof, disappear off the left edge and then reappear way over on the right edge?

Lastly, is there anything else in the world that functions the way you are describing that we can look at as sort of a guide?

Offline Davis86

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2019, 12:04:10 AM »
@iamcpc

You can't just say that it makes sense because the map says so. It has to fit into the concept of your world. And illumination by the sun is different for a plane compared to a globe. You cannot say "It makes sense because I say it makes sense.", you need to analyse whether it makes sense...

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2019, 12:55:46 AM »

- Starting at the blue circle (SF), flying due west, on the flat map, you go off the image on the left.

I've already demonstrated the path of travel when going west from the west coast of the united states many times on thread. read this post:
I have diagrammed, in detail, what happens when you travel west from the west coast of the united states and travel west until you arrive back at your destination:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=14046.msg187564#msg187564

Lastly, is there anything else in the world that functions the way you are describing that we can look at as sort of a guide?
Yes. Well known, well used, verified accurate maps of the earth used by millions and millions of people each year

maps.yahoo.com
suncalc.net

You can't just say that it makes sense because the map says so. It has to fit into the concept of your world. And illumination by the sun is different for a plane compared to a globe. You cannot say "It makes sense because I say it makes sense.", you need to analyse whether it makes sense...

I really don't know how to respond to this. I guess the best responses I can think of are "I agree" or "OK"

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:07:52 AM by iamcpc »

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 02:19:12 PM »

I've already demonstrated the path of travel when going west from the west coast of the united states many times on thread. read this post:
I have diagrammed, in detail, what happens when you travel west from the west coast of the united states and travel west until you arrive back at your destination:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=14046.msg187564#msg187564

Yes. Well known, well used, verified accurate maps of the earth used by millions and millions of people each year

maps.yahoo.com
suncalc.net

I really don't know how to respond to this. I guess the best responses I can think of are "I agree" or "OK"

Thanks for repeating what you have already said, extremely helpful. All of us here already know the method of travel, what we want to know is how it's possible on a flat plane with only one set of continents without turning around. Stack presented you with a map with copies of the continents and you said that wasn't it, so what is it? Also, about your demonstration, have you ever thought about fucking zooming out? Maybe if you did that you would have seen that you moved to a copy of the continent in your demo. That's how those online maps do it, zoom out on yahoo maps for example, you'll get the same thing. Yet you continue incessantly saying that there is a flat plane with only the continents and no copies, so then what happens in the real world when on the online map you cross from into a copy of the continents?

Offline WellRoundedIndividual

• Proverbs 13:20 is extremely relevant today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »
If we add in electromagnetic acceleration bending light, the space/time density conversation, we could possibly be travelling in the manner that he refers and we just don't know it.
BobLawBlah.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2019, 03:34:11 PM »
Thanks for repeating what you have already said, extremely helpful. All of us here already know the method of travel, what we want to know is how it's possible on a flat plane with only one set of continents without turning around. Stack presented you with a map with copies of the continents and you said that wasn't it, so what is it?

This map only has one set of continents:

https://www.bing.com/maps Demonstrates this.

1. Zoom all the way out.
2. Center your map on the United States. (the center of the map will indicate where you are at on your path to the west)
3. Move the map to the west using your mouse or by swiping.
4. Because the center indicates where you are you never reach the edge.

Also, about your demonstration, have you ever thought about fucking zooming out? Maybe if you did that you would have seen that you moved to a copy of the continent in your demo.

What is the difference between zooming out and fucking zooming out? I'm going to assume they are both the same and the "fucking" was just a waste of your time and energy typing it and a waste of my time and energy reading it.

Zoom out here:

I don't see a copy of the continents

so then what happens in the real world when on the online map you cross from into a copy of the continents?

https://www.bing.com/maps does not have copies of the continents.

If we add in electromagnetic acceleration bending light, the space/time density conversation, we could possibly be travelling in the manner that he refers and we just don't know it.

this regular and intelligible sequence of destinations when traveling west. This happens regardless of  electromagnetic acceleration, refracted light, or any sort of space/time density conversion. It happens for those that believe the earth is flat. It happens for those that believe the earth is round. It happens for those that believe the earth is fake and we are living in the matrix.

Again i'm not sending you a link to some obscure websites. I'm sending you links to accurate maps of the earth used and developed by used by hundreds of millions of people by billion dollar corporations.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 03:38:40 PM by iamcpc »