Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #9980 on: September 12, 2022, 07:09:52 PM »
The Presidential Records Act explicitly requires some sort of communication of declassification for the act to be official. This is obviously an extremely reasonable requirement that allows for the government to run more effectively which means the GOP is going to declare it unjust in a very short time.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9981 on: September 14, 2022, 01:24:02 PM »
The FBI recently seized the Pillow Guy's phone.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9982 on: September 14, 2022, 01:47:05 PM »

I'm not surprised.

Can you imagine working for MyPillow and watching the owner drag the whole company's reputation and sales prospects down like that?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9983 on: September 14, 2022, 02:56:08 PM »

He tweeted from the phone and/or computer he doesn't have.

Also, I would assume its standard procedure to tell people not to mention the investigation so they don't tip off the person they're investigating but guess Mike wants to tip off Trump.

Also also,
He's a lying sack of shit.

He has a pc.  Because there is no way he does excel spreadsheets or powerpoints on his phone.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #9984 on: September 14, 2022, 04:23:45 PM »
Apparently law enforcement requesting that the warrant isn't disclosed is common.  Being ordered to is not and apparently only happens when actions are being taken under by the secret espionage court formed by the Patriot Act.  Seeing as it is super rare for an order to restrain 1st amendment rights, I am going to assume that Lindell took the request as an order, that the FBI misspoke or that Lindell is lying.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9985 on: September 14, 2022, 05:01:31 PM »

I'm not surprised.

Can you imagine working for MyPillow and watching the owner drag the whole company's reputation and sales prospects down like that?

December, 2021:

Lindell’s crusade to make changes to the election system has weighed on his company’s revenue, he said. MyPillow lost $80 million in sales after retailers pulled his products off the shelves over his election claims, Lindell said.

And in June of this year, Walmart pulled the pillows...

According to Lindell, the move will mean a total loss of around $100 million in wholesale sales for MyPillow.

If anyone is still interested, though not on store shelves anymore, you can still get his pillows at .com.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9986 on: September 14, 2022, 05:23:14 PM »
I mean, presumably he can still walk into a store, buy a new phone, and tweet from it. Say what you want about the guy but I don't think he's impoverished.

He has a pc.  Because there is no way he does excel spreadsheets or powerpoints on his phone.
I'm not sure he would know how to fill in an Excel spreadsheet even if he had a PC. It's probably someone else's job.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9987 on: September 14, 2022, 05:36:36 PM »
I mean, presumably he can still walk into a store, buy a new phone, and tweet from it. Say what you want about the guy but I don't think he's impoverished.
Then, in theory, he's able to run his business again without issue.  All from his phone.
Unless he never backs it up.

I'm not sure he would know how to fill in an Excel spreadsheet even if he had a PC. It's probably someone else's job.

I really wish I could argue against that.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9988 on: September 14, 2022, 05:44:49 PM »
Unless he never backs it up.
🤔🤔🤔
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9989 on: September 20, 2022, 04:16:53 AM »
So the pillow guy has admitted that he never backed up his phone.  He didn't save anything to the cloud.  No contacts or passwords or anything.  He's totally locked out of all his accounts.
Yet could still log into twitter.  So .. that's one?

In Trump News,

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1572006808700723202

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9990 on: September 20, 2022, 09:00:53 AM »
Tom, are you one of Trump's rally crowd?

Were you one of those giving a stylised Nazi salute at the most recent?

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9991 on: September 21, 2022, 05:34:20 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9992 on: September 21, 2022, 06:12:30 PM »

Nearly?

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9993 on: September 22, 2022, 01:08:04 AM »
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9994 on: September 22, 2022, 08:44:39 AM »
Lawsuits going nowhere trumps any amount of chuckles.

Fake news believers = LMFAO!
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #9995 on: September 22, 2022, 09:20:42 AM »
Fortunately the 11th circuit has granted a partial stay of Canon’s dumb ass order while simultaneously calling out her stupidity and shooting down Trump’s “defense” of his declassification of documents as a red herring.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9996 on: September 22, 2022, 11:55:58 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/21/trump-i-could-declassify-documents-by-thinking-about-it-00058212

Ah.  Some clarity on the matter.  Trump can declassify documents just by thinking about it and this ability transcends space and time.

I wonder if he can also classify documents just by thinking about them...

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9997 on: September 22, 2022, 01:04:24 PM »

Trump's whole career has been a sham. He's always inflated his valuations to get access to more credit. Eventually, the American banking system cut him off. Now, he's into the Germans for a third of a billion dollars. But they weren't totally stupid, they have the pink slip to Mar-A-Lago as collateral.

Trump's entire life has been a financial failure. He squandered the family fortune he inherited and 90% of the businesses he's been associated with failed or failed to turn a profit until after he left. Anyone who ever invested in him lost their money. Anyone who ever supported him got screwed.

You have to wonder what kind of idiots still believe anything Trump says.

Fake news believers = LMFAO!

oh...
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9998 on: September 22, 2022, 01:16:14 PM »
Like all Trump's election fraud cases, you  mean? I agree.

Chuckle.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #9999 on: September 22, 2022, 03:05:00 PM »

he's into the Germans for a third of a billion dollars. But they weren't totally stupid, they have the pink slip to Mar-A-Lago as collateral.

Can’t wait til they take over ... do you think they could pull off a re-brand though? Meer zu see doesn’t quite roll off the tongue…