Rama Set

Out of curiosity...
« on: August 26, 2018, 10:58:59 PM »
Thork decided to go full 4th Reich, and I am wondering if the mods considering moving his little outburst to AR?  I suppose the only rule it could be considered to contravene is the NSFW clause, but as I see it, it is hard to qualify as that.  Curious because it felt like his post was close to the line, but I am not sure if that is just my own personal feelings that he was being a twat.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Out of curiosity...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 11:03:17 PM »
I’m not comfortable with moving it since I can’t see a rule it breaks, and it’s generalized enough to not be a specific case of harassment.

As I said in the thread, thork is a larper. In real life, he is actually a decent person to people and does good things. The anonymity he gets here lets him ramble on, letting out a side of his persona that he would never show to the real world. It’s not the first time he’s gone this far and I’m sure it won’t be the last. As long as he doesn’t break the rules, I don’t care if he wants people to judge him by the worst things he says, even if he doesn’t actually believe it.