Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7320 on: December 01, 2020, 09:46:21 PM »
Maybe.  I would be great to make the news boring again. 

There's been rumors that Trump is gearing up to run in 2024.  He might announce it during Biden's inauguration. 

Imagine 4 years of Trump constantly doing rallies and spreading nonsense.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7321 on: December 01, 2020, 09:52:00 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528194-barr-says-doj-hasnt-uncovered-widespread-voter-fraud-in-2020-election?fbclid=IwAR2wTUz4q2GTDXSMjP2dBURgBkGeuAOojZG2Ds0SlMrpXq9vU7CaMeEepTk

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-pardon-b1764579.html?utm_source

So Barr said he hasn't seen fraud enough to overturn the election and Giuliani is asking for a pardon.  I am sure things will get better any day now.

I smiled so wide when I saw that news on NPR.  Barr is about as loyal to Trump as you can get and even HE see's the writing on the wall.  So basically Trump is the only person in his own administration who is saying there was massive fraud.  Sounds good eh?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7322 on: December 01, 2020, 10:17:50 PM »
"The newspaper cites two unnamed people with knowledge of the discussion."

lol no

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7323 on: December 01, 2020, 10:21:23 PM »

lol no

You say that now but just wait....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7324 on: December 01, 2020, 10:36:00 PM »

lol no

I hope your rebuttal will be better worded than Sydney Powell's lawsuits, which is admittedly an extremely low bar. 

Meanwhile Trump's campaign submits motions with evident falsehoods contained within them.  Unfortunately, the court didn't see fit to sanction their lies.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/federal-court-will-not-sanction-trump-campaign-for-lying-in-michigan-voting-lawsuit/

Rama Set

« Reply #7325 on: December 02, 2020, 12:51:57 AM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-election-lawsuit-witness-vote-problems-edison-county-2020-12

One Sydney “Kraken Head” Powell’s witnesses claims Biden got more than 100% of the votes from Edison County, MI... which doesn’t exist. The witness also claims to know the voting machines are being used to perpetrate fraud despite never having examined one.

Top notch legal work there. Just the kind Trump deserves.

« Reply #7326 on: December 02, 2020, 01:03:30 AM »

lol no

says the guy who will believe literally anything anyone posts on twitter so long as they have #maga in their bio. btw how's that october surprise coming? did your twitter friend ever release her TERABYTES of PROOF that obama killed george washington or whatever?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:21:25 AM by garygreen »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7327 on: December 02, 2020, 01:06:17 AM »
Imagine 4 years of Trump constantly doing rallies and spreading nonsense.

You just described the Trump presidency.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #7328 on: December 02, 2020, 01:21:06 AM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7329 on: December 02, 2020, 06:20:28 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/presidential-pardon-justice-department/index.html

DOJ investigating bribes for pardons.

Sounds like the Obama administration is going to be in some trouble.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7330 on: December 02, 2020, 08:42:55 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/presidential-pardon-justice-department/index.html

DOJ investigating bribes for pardons.

Sounds like the Obama administration is going to be in some trouble.

Are you saying its taken 4 years for Trump to start such an investigation?
Because that seems optimistic.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7331 on: December 02, 2020, 09:29:41 AM »
According to court documents the DOJ has spent months investigating a “bribery-for-pardon scheme,” even as President Donald Trump was running for reelection.

Obama gave 1715 commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 pardons. Whereas Trump commuted about 20, and pardoned about 30. You tell me who is more loosey-goosy with the pardons.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7332 on: December 02, 2020, 09:48:37 AM »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #7333 on: December 02, 2020, 09:50:43 AM »
According to court documents the DOJ has spent months investigating a “bribery-for-pardon scheme,” even as President Donald Trump was running for reelection.

Obama gave 1715 commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 pardons. Whereas Trump commuted about 20, and pardoned about 30. You tell me who is more loosey-goosy with the pardons.

Judge ruling from August is quoted, so yes it's being going for months... but if the number of months isnt very big, sounds potentially problematic...

And if it's about obama, then why is Trump calling the investigation fake news?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7334 on: December 02, 2020, 10:39:22 AM »

And how many were his "friends" and "employees"?  Do THAT math.  Also why would they be investigating Obama?  Especially without Trump announcing it across Twitter?

Looks like the Barr story was false.

Article: https://mb.ntd.com/doj-not-done-investigating-election-fraud-spokesperson-says_535184.html

The AP article in question:
https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

While it hasn't concluded, I haven't seen any article that did.  Only that Barr hasn't found any.  Which is odd given the massive evidence you and Trump both say exists.  Either Barr is evil and plotting against Trump, or the evidence isn't real.  Which do you think is more likely?

Rama Set

« Reply #7335 on: December 02, 2020, 11:50:36 AM »
Looks like the Barr story was false.

Article: https://mb.ntd.com/doj-not-done-investigating-election-fraud-spokesperson-says_535184.html

Barr definitely said he hasn’t seen any evidence of fraud that could overturn the election. Tick Tock. Safe Harbour is less than a week away.

I don’t think they are investigating Trump, unless he was stupid enough to accept a bribe. I think the investigation surrounds the people potentially offering bribes.

Irrelevant.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #7336 on: December 02, 2020, 03:20:58 PM »

Pew have done the research;

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/24/so-far-trump-has-granted-clemency-less-frequently-than-any-president-in-modern-history/

"While rare so far, Trump’s use of presidential clemency has caused controversy because of the nature of his pardons and commutations. Many of Trump’s clemency recipients have had a “personal or political connection to the president,” according to a July analysis by the Lawfare blog, and he has often circumvented the formal process through which clemency requests are typically considered. 

But Trump is far from the only president who has faced scrutiny over his use of clemency. Obama’s frequent use of commutations ...  his administration encouraged federal prisoners to apply for leniency under a program known as the Clemency Initiative. The program, which launched in April 2014 and ended in 2017 when Obama left office, allowed “qualified federal inmates” – those who met certain Justice Department criteria – to apply to have their prison sentences commuted. The initiative led to a surge in petitions and helps explain why Obama’s use of clemency tilted so heavily toward sentence commutations, rather than pardons."

Overall, Obama received more than 36,000 clemency petitions during his time in office, by far the largest total of any president on record. Petitions have declined considerably during Trump’s tenure."
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Rama Set

« Reply #7337 on: December 02, 2020, 08:14:09 PM »

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7338 on: December 02, 2020, 11:49:02 PM »
Barr is "totally Deaf, Dumb and Blind" also a Fat Deep state Demon. Trump should fire him today.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/attorney-general-bill-barr-wins-helen-keller-award/

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7339 on: December 03, 2020, 12:45:29 AM »
I knew it!

He's been secretly working for Maduro this entire time!

Well played Mr. Barr, well played.