Kwahu

Your Thoughts on the World
« on: December 22, 2017, 04:33:19 AM »
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and I'm curious about your thoughts and theories regarding the World's existence.

Do you believe that it actually has an edge?
Do you think that there's a dome surrounding the World?
What exists above the World? What exists below?
Do you believe it's infinite? If so, what lies beyond?
How old do you think the World is?

I'm not sure where I stand personally, I just want to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks

Re: Your Thoughts on the World
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 05:24:25 AM »
Yes, there is an edge, sadly, no one can take pictures for you. Because NASA takes away your phone before you take a picture. And then, you have no phone! But that's besides the point. There is an Ice wall at the edge. And even if they didn't catch you, I don't know if you can see in 150 mph wind. :(

Offline igabc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:46:20 PM »
What’s the point of knowing that much? Do you believe you were lied about the globe or not? If with all the info available out there you don’t have an answer to my question, then your doomed. Get an answer to that question and you will be half the way to save your life.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 09:41:36 PM »
I would also have these questions. If nasa lies in one place, then another, some lies there, you would be silly to believe whole organisation is even real. I think you need to go out there and do some research, people will say anything in internet.