You guys must get a good chuckle...
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:52:19 PM »
By the people that come here and think you are actually serious.

geckothegeek

Re: You guys must get a good chuckle...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 02:46:19 AM »

The general opinion seems to be there are really only a few serious true flat earth believers.
This website seems to be populated by us "round earthers" but we really do take most of flat earth as pure nonsense.
I could go into more details, but just read the things from FE's to see what I mean.LOL.
But as another RE says, "Shalom and welcome to the trenches."

Let me give you just one example.
I don't know if you have ever been down to a beach on an ocean or have been to sea on a ship and looked out at the horizon on a clear calm day.
But FE says that you won't see the horizon but just an indistinct blur that fades away in the distance.
Hope you have as much fun as some of us "Round Earthers" do.
NASA is aĺl fakes, and along with all the scientists, engineers, etc. are paid "shills" to hide the fact that the earth is flat. Read on !
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:00:11 AM by geckothegeek »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 03:40:30 AM »

Another quality post by a truly intelligent round earther...

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 05:43:27 AM »
I honestly believe that FEers fall into 2 categories, the VAST majority are joking/pretending, the others have serious mental issues. I work with satellite dish systems, I am aiming at a satellite 22,000+ miles in the sky.... How do they explain satellites....?

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 09:08:38 AM »
I honestly believe that FEers fall into 2 categories, the VAST majority are joking/pretending, the others have serious mental issues. I work with satellite dish systems, I am aiming at a satellite 22,000+ miles in the sky.... How do they explain satellites....?

They make stuff up as they go.  I saw some Youtube Video and they said all the Satellite networking equipment are just blinking lights and do nothing...lol x1,000   I already established Ground vs Satellite communication in my slaughtered lamb thread

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=5459.0

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 09:10:52 AM by Sirius_Gulf201 »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
You guys must get a good chuckle...
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 11:29:24 AM »

They make stuff up as they go.  I saw some Youtube Video and they said all the Satellite networking equipment are just blinking lights and do nothing...lol x1,000   I already established Ground vs Satellite communication in my slaughtered lamb thread

Not that you're worth attempting to engage with in any attempt at an honest, meaningful discussion, but stop lying to others who post here.

You have literally done nothing of the sort. I appreciate that you think you are the first clever round earther to shit post on our forum, but I assure you that you are not. Nothing about your act is clever nor original.

Also, this FES hasn't put out YouTube videos, so I'd suggest not conflating us with other groups. It only serves to make you look (more) ignorant and foolish.

Take care!

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 05:57:27 PM »

Also, this FES hasn't put out YouTube videos

This exactly proves my point that you people make stuff as you go.  So your not a society that have an established set of common beliefs.  Anyone can have their own set of beliefs and others do not even have same identical beliefs.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 06:23:00 PM »

Also, this FES hasn't put out YouTube videos

This exactly proves my point that you people make stuff as you go.  So your not a society that have an established set of common beliefs.  Anyone can have their own set of beliefs and others do not even have same identical beliefs.

I would suggest reviewing the wiki and FAQ for a better understanding of this society's commonly accepted beliefs. There isn't just one society that everyone is a part of. I'm not sure why that's hard for you to grasp.

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 07:36:12 PM »
Sorry but your FAQ really don't mean anything and are not solid facts.  All it does it make you look as bad as with the more than 30,000 christian denominations who all have different views.   The Christian Rastas who like to Smoke Weed, while the Catholic Church forbids it. 

It's all failed logic and you will soon see in your lifetime the fall and collapse of the whole Christian religion.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 07:59:12 PM »
Sorry but your FAQ really don't mean anything and are not solid facts.  All it does it make you look as bad as with the more than 30,000 christian denominations who all have different views.   The Christian Rastas who like to Smoke Weed, while the Catholic Church forbids it. 
Irrelevant.

you will soon see in your lifetime the fall and collapse of the whole Christian religion.
Don't care, I'm an atheist.

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 08:03:49 PM »
Nice try but you must accept the truth and consequences of Failed Logic.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 08:44:34 PM »
Nice try but you must accept the truth and consequences of Failed Logic.

Cool story, bro.

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 09:11:08 PM »
Unfortunately for you and your half brain of thinking lead you to the slaughter and you have no legs to stand on now.  Your blood does taste good and your story did not end well being put in a check mate position.   :P

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 09:23:13 PM »
Unfortunately for you and your half brain of thinking lead you to the slaughter and you have no legs to stand on now.  Your blood does taste good and your story did not end well being put in a check mate position.   :P

That is very interesting. Please, tell me more.

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 09:34:42 PM »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 09:40:56 PM »
That's a photoshop. You can tell by the pixels.

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 09:53:30 PM »
Too bad you only have a half a brain and will never understand the concept and rules of Chess

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 10:02:30 PM »
Don't forget, it's a proven fact that All Roads Lead to Mr. Wonderful

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 10:19:24 PM »
Not spicy enough

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 10:57:59 PM »
Secret herbs from the Gods.  This is guaranteed to put a good tingle and entertain your taste buds