Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Unless it's NASA or someone promoting the NASA satanic agenda, I've been walking this earth for long enough to know there has never been any proof of a ball earth. Never, as humans we just don't see or feel the spin of this imaginary ball. In contrast things like water finding its level and soft tissue in dinosaur bones are just a few facts that prove without a doubt we are created on a plane with a dome.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Unless it's NASA or someone promoting the NASA satanic agenda, I've been walking this earth for long enough to know there has never been any proof of a ball earth. Never, as humans we just don't see or feel the spin of this imaginary ball. In contrast things like water finding its level and soft tissue in dinosaur bones are just a few facts that prove without a doubt we are created on a plane with a dome.

Right on time, J Man the bibletard shows up
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
https://archive.org/details/youtube-ek-Q0T9wK2g

Holograms in use .

9-11er  Huge surprise

Gotta say, this is an angle I'd not heard before. The idea that it wasn't real planes which went into the Towers despite the number of witnesses who saw and heard them fly over, the fact that another plane went into the Pentagon and another crash landed and all 4 planes have flight numbers and passenger lists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_175

Leaving aside the ridiculous notion that the technology exists to produce a hologram which works from all angles and also makes a sound like a plane going over, the scale of conspiracy required to fake all the plane data makes my head spin.

And, again, this is the problem with the conspiracy theory mindset. You can prove anything to yourself if you ignore all the evidence showing you to be wrong or just dismiss it as fake. You can literally go and see a rocket launch. I have. But if you're crazy enough to call the launches and the videos of them as fake and then say that if you did go there then you'd only be watching a hologram then there's not much point in further discussion.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
What in the world is the big fascination with rocket launches? They go up, tilt over, get out of site and kerplunk in a vast ocean. NASA just made up the garbage about it needs a certain speed sideways to get fake sats up there so they don't have to explain why they can't explode against the dome. If you hear garbage enough you'll (not me) will think it's true.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
What in the world is the big fascination with rocket launches? They go up, tilt over, get out of site and kerplunk in a vast ocean.
Please provide some evidence for this.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline somerled

• View Profile
https://archive.org/details/youtube-ek-Q0T9wK2g

Holograms in use .

9-11er  Huge surprise

Brainwashed believe any old government shoit sheep shows up . As expected .
The technology will be far in advance of where you think it is .

Offline ChrisTP

• View Profile
Time lapse images of rocket launches , including spacehoax and nasa . All lovely trajectories dictated by the loss of thrust as altitude increases . Link here .

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1175&bih=638&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=k6v4XYy9G-2mrgTilqZg&q=time+lapse+images++of++rocket+launches&oq=time+lapse+images++of++rocket+launches&gs_l=img.12...33453.65691..78612...0.0..0.268.4857.14j20j6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i7i30j0i24.fjRNyi-yAJY&ved=0ahUKEwjM0qrAurzmAhVtk4sKHWKLCQwQ4dUDCAY

All for show .
first off, I didn't even consider long exposure rocket launches were a thing so thank you for these beautiful images.

Second, it's kinda funny how some flat earthers try to explain away how the sun visually sinks below the horizon because of 'perspective' or 'bendy light' but when a rocket vanishes into the distance in the sky (like the sun should on a flat earth) it's 'definitely falling back to earth'.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:10:36 AM by ChrisTP »
Tom is wrong most of the time. Hardly big news, don't you think?

totallackey

Why would I want to go watch holographic images?
And that, right there, sums up a lot of mentality I see from conspiracy theorists.
You believe something without providing any evidence but when you are shown evidence for being incorrect you just without basis dismiss it as fake.
It's a pretty dishonest way of debating.
But OK, as you said it - what is your evidence that rocket launches are holographic images which are good enough to fool people from multiple viewpoints and angles. Does that technology even exist?
Of course it exists.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90365452/hologram-concert-revolution-like-it-or-not-meet-company-touring-whitney-houston-buddy-holly

totallackey

Further, not one of you want to address the pyrotechnics of it all.

Not one of you want to address the silly gauge video offered up...what is the scientifically established protocol in tapping a gauge, in terms of both number of taps administered, frequency of taps, force of taps, etc...

According to you rocket surgeons, the reason why a rocket works in a vacuum is that mass is being expelled and the rocket travels in the opposite direction of the expulsion.

Why does the mass need to be on fire for it to work?

As seen with the holographic concerts, the answer is SHOW!!!

It just looks prettier...

Rockets don't work in a vacuum.

You guys need to come up with something akin to reality.

totallackey

Time lapse images of rocket launches , including spacehoax and nasa . All lovely trajectories dictated by the loss of thrust as altitude increases . Link here .

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1175&bih=638&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=k6v4XYy9G-2mrgTilqZg&q=time+lapse+images++of++rocket+launches&oq=time+lapse+images++of++rocket+launches&gs_l=img.12...33453.65691..78612...0.0..0.268.4857.14j20j6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i7i30j0i24.fjRNyi-yAJY&ved=0ahUKEwjM0qrAurzmAhVtk4sKHWKLCQwQ4dUDCAY

All for show .
first off, I didn't even consider long exposure rocket launches were a thing so thank you for these beautiful images.

Second, it's kinda funny how some flat earthers try to explain away how the sun visually sinks below the horizon because of 'perspective' or 'bendy light' but when a rocket vanishes into the distance in the sky (like the sun should on a flat earth) it's 'definitely falling back to earth'.
The point you want to leave out is the fact we know the Sun had no origination point from the surface of the flat plane Earth to begin with.

And perspective and bendy light exist in reality.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
And that, right there, sums up a lot of mentality I see from conspiracy theorists.
You believe something without providing any evidence but when you are shown evidence for being incorrect you just without basis dismiss it as fake.
But OK, as you said it - what is your evidence that rocket launches are holographic images which are good enough to fool people from multiple viewpoints and angles. Does that technology even exist?
Of course it exists.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90365452/hologram-concert-revolution-like-it-or-not-meet-company-touring-whitney-houston-buddy-holly

Did you even read that article?

Pepper’s Ghost was popularized by British scientist John Henry Pepper, who debuted his version in an 1862 stage production of Charles Dickens’s The Haunted Man and the Ghost’s Bargain. The basic mechanics involve a reflected image giving the illusion of someone or something in its physical form. For Tupac at Coachella, a live actor was made to look like Tupac using CGI. That performance was then projected downward on a reflective surface, which bounced the moving image onto a tightly pulled transparent foil screen.
It’s an effective illusion but not efficient for a touring schedule.
“There’s a lot of tension on the screen, like 1,200-pounds-per-inch kind of tension,” Tudor says. “So you have to set up an enormous structure around that to be able to deal with the tension on the screen. To do a full stage-size screen is doable. It’s just a big undertaking.”
The seminal development that has allowed Tudor to go beyond the legacy tech is when he found a company in the U.K. that develops a proprietary mesh screen that makes setting up and breaking down a set much faster. What’s also elevating Base’s productions is an Epson projector capable of producing 25,000 lumens of light (a standard 60-watt bulb produces about 800 lumens). Instead of the Pepper’s Ghost technique, Base projects directly onto the screen.
Base’s technology does have its limitations: There’s currently no way to project a volumetric image (which would represent a character in three dimensions), certain venue seats can’t be sold because of angle issues, projections can walk across the stage but can’t go up and down stairs, and so forth.

My emphasis.

The headline is that sure, some impressive technology exists which in a theatre setting where they can set up special screens and very powerful projectors can produce some convincing effects within certain limitations. But a holographic plane flying across a city with full sound effects which is convincing from any angle? No, that technology does not exist.

This is like me saying people can't fly and you saying "Have you seen David Copperfield?!". Sure, in the theatre he can do it. Next time you see him in the street ask if he can fly around a bit for you, see how that goes.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Not one of you want to address the silly gauge video offered up...what is the scientifically established protocol in tapping a gauge, in terms of both number of taps administered, frequency of taps, force of taps, etc...

I genuinely don't know what you think there is to address here. On a manual gauge the needle can get stuck, tapping it can help check it's reading correctly. This was pretty much the first thing I found when I Googled it. What is your issue here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/9v9nwx/til_when_you_tap_on_a_gauge_or_meter_to_see_if_it/

According to you rocket surgeons, the reason why a rocket works in a vacuum is that mass is being expelled and the rocket travels in the opposite direction of the expulsion.

It's about generating a force in one direction which causes an equal and opposite force in the other. Newton's third law.
Controlled explosions are a pretty efficient way of generating that force. It's basically how cars work too - the mixture of fuel and air is ignited, that explosion creates the force that ultimately makes the car move. If you can invent a way of generating significant amounts of force in a different way then you'll be a bazillionaire.

Multiple videos have been posted showing quite clearly that they do. If you still refute this and want to do your own tests to demonstrate your position then I look forward to seeing the results.

totallackey

Of course it exists.

Did you even read that article?

Pepper’s Ghost was popularized by British scientist John Henry Pepper, who debuted his version in an 1862 stage production of Charles Dickens’s The Haunted Man and the Ghost’s Bargain. The basic mechanics involve a reflected image giving the illusion of someone or something in its physical form. For Tupac at Coachella, a live actor was made to look like Tupac using CGI. That performance was then projected downward on a reflective surface, which bounced the moving image onto a tightly pulled transparent foil screen.
It’s an effective illusion but not efficient for a touring schedule.
“There’s a lot of tension on the screen, like 1,200-pounds-per-inch kind of tension,” Tudor says. “So you have to set up an enormous structure around that to be able to deal with the tension on the screen. To do a full stage-size screen is doable. It’s just a big undertaking.”
The seminal development that has allowed Tudor to go beyond the legacy tech is when he found a company in the U.K. that develops a proprietary mesh screen that makes setting up and breaking down a set much faster. What’s also elevating Base’s productions is an Epson projector capable of producing 25,000 lumens of light (a standard 60-watt bulb produces about 800 lumens). Instead of the Pepper’s Ghost technique, Base projects directly onto the screen.
Base’s technology does have its limitations: There’s currently no way to project a volumetric image (which would represent a character in three dimensions), certain venue seats can’t be sold because of angle issues, projections can walk across the stage but can’t go up and down stairs, and so forth.

My emphasis.

The headline is that sure, some impressive technology exists which in a theatre setting where they can set up special screens and very powerful projectors can produce some convincing effects within certain limitations. But a holographic plane flying across a city with full sound effects which is convincing from any angle? No, that technology does not exist.

This is like me saying people can't fly and you saying "Have you seen David Copperfield?!". Sure, in the theatre he can do it. Next time you see him in the street ask if he can fly around a bit for you, see how that goes.
Where was this for Mariah Carey?

Answer: OUTDOORS

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEO_enUS795US795&sxsrf=ACYBGNRfYc7_Vt6kzmjM5XO2ww9gpMaphQ:1576587840938&q=mariah+carey+hologram&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0hd2x37zmAhWXJ80KHcrwA08QsAR6BAgHEAE

Everybody knows the military has the access to stuff, long before the public...

Look at Teflon...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:28:32 PM by totallackey »

totallackey

I genuinely don't know what you think there is to address here. On a manual gauge the needle can get stuck, tapping it can help check it's reading correctly. This was pretty much the first thing I found when I Googled it. What is your issue here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/9v9nwx/til_when_you_tap_on_a_gauge_or_meter_to_see_if_it/
errr...I clearly wrote out what I want you to address.

You, being the self-avowed CHAMPION OF SCIENCE (you know, that stuff you complain FE ignores?) should be able to provide a scientifically established protocol (peer-reviewed, documented crapola...you know, the type you CLAMOR FOR!) for the process of gauge tapping, when a gauge, such as the one in the pretty video here:
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?action=post;quote=201754;topic=15502.80;last_msg=202345
doesn't work.

It's about generating a force in one direction which causes an equal and opposite force in the other. Newton's third law.
Controlled explosions are a pretty efficient way of generating that force. It's basically how cars work too - the mixture of fuel and air is ignited, that explosion creates the force that ultimately makes the car move. If you can invent a way of generating significant amounts of force in a different way then you'll be a bazillionaire.
Holy crap...

Now, it's controlled explosions...

LMMFAO!

So, a balloon expelling air is a controlled explosion...

A man, sitting on a rolling office chair, pushing against the medicine ball while at the same time tossing it (it is actually the force of pushing against the medicine ball, giving rise to the reactionary force of rolling away from that point) is now an explosion.

You really are TOO MUCH!!!

Multiple videos have been posted showing quite clearly that they do. If you still refute this and want to do your own tests to demonstrate your position then I look forward to seeing the results.
Actually, no...multiple videos have been posted showing rockets work in the atmosphere...not so much in work in space.

Even the X-15 shut off once it reach a certain height...which truly, no man, woman, child, or animal, has exceeded since.

You haven't even addressed your bogus video with the sticky gauge...and your attempt to provide an explanation containing the phrase CONTROLLED EXPLOSION in terms of rocketry was quite laughable...

Please continue.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:30:33 PM by totallackey »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
You can literally see the screen behind "her". And it's at night, on a stage.
In broad daylight projecting a hologram above a city in such a way that it can be seen properly from all angles and the sound matches up with the location of the image? Not a chance.

And that's before you get into the issues of the fact that these flights had flight numbers, were reported as having stopped contacting air traffic control and had passengers on board who are listed as victims of the attack. The logistics of faking all that make my head spin.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Now, it's controlled explosions...
LMMFAO!

Yes...
What do you think happens in your car?
https://www.explainthatstuff.com/carengines.html

The spark ignites the fuel-air mixture causing a mini explosion. The fuel burns immediately, giving off hot gas that pushes the piston back down. The energy released by the fuel is now powering the crankshaft.

The other things you mention no, those are not controlled explosions. Stop straw manning.

Actually, no...multiple videos have been posted showing rockets work in the atmosphere...

Well no, they've been shown working in vacuum chambers. That demonstrates the principle that they can work in a vacuum, rockets aren't pushing against an atmosphere, they don't need to push against anything, that's not how they work.

You haven't even addressed your bogus video with the sticky gauge...

Again, I don't know what there is to address. I've explained why he was tapping it but you can clearly see in the video the gauge is working and records the lowering pressure when he turns the pump on

totallackey

You can literally see the screen behind "her". And it's at night, on a stage.
In broad daylight projecting a hologram above a city in such a way that it can be seen properly from all angles and the sound matches up with the location of the image? Not a chance.

And that's before you get into the issues of the fact that these flights had flight numbers, were reported as having stopped contacting air traffic control and had passengers on board who are listed as victims of the attack. The logistics of faking all that make my head spin.
Well, I did not offer 9/11 as evidence, did I?

And, you have no clue as to angle of view for these rockets on video.

No POV offered for videographer or spectators present, so you do not have a reference.

Finally, tech is available to military and government FAR IN ADVANCE of general populace (i.e. DARPA).