Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1640 on: November 03, 2016, 09:12:08 AM »
Ugh...

So what, Clinton maybe goes to jail and her VP gets the whitehouse?

Can we just destroy America already and start over?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #1641 on: November 03, 2016, 09:32:56 AM »
There seems to be an internal feud going on at the FBI. Back in May, Infowars was reporting the same sort of thing, that sources within the FBI were saying that an investigation into the Clinton Foundation would probably lead to an indictment. Now the Wall Street Journal is reporting that apparently investigators in the Clinton Foundation case are now "disobeying orders" from superiors. FBI and Department of Justice officials were apparently not convinced by the investigators' findings, but those investigators "won't let it go." I would bet serious money that those are the Fox News sources, and they are moving behind the backs of FBI superiors.

November 8th can't come soon enough, effin Christ man.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:35:37 AM by trekky0623 »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: November 03, 2016, 11:21:29 AM »
Lower level agents know the higher ups are covering shit up and handing immunity deals out like they're candy.

The FBI Twitter recently put out a guide from the 1950s on how to evade a Soviet occupying force. Interesting timing all things considered.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: November 03, 2016, 12:50:07 PM »
Lower level agents know the higher ups are covering shit up and handing immunity deals out like they're candy.

The FBI Twitter recently put out a guide from the 1950s on how to evade a Soviet occupying force. Interesting timing all things considered.
Yep.
Trump is right, Hillary is corrupt.
But it could easily be that the lower level agents are seeing it as their job while the upper level guys know Hillary must win or we'll be screwed.

Kinda of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

But it doesn't matter.  America must fall to save America.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: November 03, 2016, 01:05:56 PM »
America must fall to save America.
So, are we looking at a 50+ independent states sort of dealio, or would you rather reestablish the British Empire?

I'm all for independent states. Balkanise everything!

they are moving behind the backs of FBI superiors.
Well, surely it's not entirely behind their backs if Comey decided to go public with the reopening of the case?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:09:01 PM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #1645 on: November 03, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »
they are moving behind the backs of FBI superiors.
Well, surely it's not entirely behind their backs if Comey decided to go public with the reopening of the case?

Two separate investigations. The one reported to Infowars and Fox News is about the Clinton Foundation, the case Comey sent a letter about to Congressional Oversight is about the E-mails. Yes, I know, there's so many it's hard to keep track.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: November 03, 2016, 03:35:17 PM »
America must fall to save America.
So, are we looking at a 50+ independent states sort of dealio, or would you rather reestablish the British Empire?

I'm all for independent states. Balkanise everything!

Don't care.  I suspect, though, that several states would band together.  State lines would blurr, politicians would begin wars with other states, some would fragment, others get bigger.  In the end, America would become broken into its ideological pieces.  Whatever that looks like.

« Reply #1647 on: November 03, 2016, 04:34:40 PM »
Anyway:

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/11/02/Growing-Republican-Chorus-If-Clinton-Wins-She-Should-Be-Impeached

This is a new low.  At least they gave Obama a year before determining that they'd fight him at every point.  Clinton won't even get that.

Because Obama was a choir boy compared to this bitch

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: November 03, 2016, 04:39:39 PM »
Anyway:

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/11/02/Growing-Republican-Chorus-If-Clinton-Wins-She-Should-Be-Impeached

This is a new low.  At least they gave Obama a year before determining that they'd fight him at every point.  Clinton won't even get that.

Yes and she's competent.
Look, what would you prefer: someone who's intelligent, competent, and corrupt or someone who's quick to anger and has no knowledge of politics or how governments work?

When choosing between two evils, I go with the competent one.  At least they will keep the status quo.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: November 03, 2016, 05:29:12 PM »
The problem here is that Dave, not living in the US, thinks the status quo is good enough. 

Furthermore, no, Hillary will not maintain the status quo. Her presidency would be proof you can rig the primary and the election and get away with all of it. Her presidency would spell the end of this government as it currently exists. She'll do unspeakable damage to the supreme Court and my rights.  I won't allow it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: November 03, 2016, 05:37:04 PM »
The problem here is that Dave, not living in the US, thinks the status quo is good enough. 

Furthermore, no, Hillary will not maintain the status quo. Her presidency would be proof you can rig the primary and the election and get away with all of it. Her presidency would spell the end of this government as it currently exists. She'll do unspeakable damage to the supreme Court and my rights.  I won't allow it.
Pretty sure elections have been rigged for years.  She's just the only one who got published about it... for some reason.

Anyway, I feel the status quo would be better than what Trump would bring: That you can get elected by yelling loudly enough, blaming everyone else, and giving them what they want instead of what is needed (or possible). 

But that's it, really.  You'll ever destroy America with anger and baseless blame or you destroy it with corruption.  Pick your poison cause they both suck.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: November 03, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »
I love incendiary rhetoric. According to either side, the country is literally doomed.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: November 03, 2016, 05:55:08 PM »
I love incendiary rhetoric. According to either side, the country is literally doomed.

It's true. This is the end times, junker. The cubs won the world series.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: November 03, 2016, 05:57:53 PM »

This is probably the most telling revelation. Although, like the election, the WS was also rigged...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: November 03, 2016, 05:58:52 PM »

This is probably the most telling revelation. Although, like the election, the WS was also rigged...
Well, yeah.
It just took 100 years for the cubs to save enough money to buy a WS win.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: November 03, 2016, 06:02:04 PM »

The weather was rigged. Just like the rain during the Brexit vote.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1656 on: November 03, 2016, 07:17:14 PM »
I haven't seen enough proclamations from people who are totally leaving the country if candidate X gets elected. Maybe this election cycle is too tame for that old hat.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: November 03, 2016, 08:00:07 PM »
I haven't seen enough proclamations from people who are totally leaving the country if candidate X gets elected. Maybe this election cycle is too tame for that old hat.

http://ijr.com/2015/12/504520-trump-wins-moving/

Ask and ye shall receive

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: November 03, 2016, 08:15:27 PM »

http://ijr.com/2015/12/504520-trump-wins-moving/

Ask and ye shall receive

Quote from: http://ijr.com/2015/12/504520-trump-wins-moving/
If Donald Trump Becomes President I'm Moving To Hawaii. Peace Out America[emoji111]????????????

heh, gr8 m8

« Reply #1659 on: November 03, 2016, 08:59:17 PM »
Anyway:

Yes and she's competent.
Look, what would you prefer: someone who's intelligent, competent, and corrupt or someone who's quick to anger and has no knowledge of politics or how governments work?

When choosing between two evils, I go with the competent one.  At least they will keep the status quo.

See that's where we're going to differ in opinion. Trump clearly knows how politics and government work: corruption and cronyism. That's why he is vowing to "Drain the Swamp". Just to be clear: It's your opinion she is competent and intelligent, but simultaneously incapable of operating a secure server or knowing classified material shouldn't be sent thru insecure means. Her literal defense is stupidity and incompetence, because the other option involves criminality.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:01:13 PM by TheTruthIsOnHere »