Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7420 on: December 04, 2020, 10:15:14 PM »
Well, this is all moot now, suitcases and all...

Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-recertifies-election-results-fulton-county-video

But please, do carry on.

It doesn't matter if the people conducting fraud try to certify their own fraud. There are still multiple avenues to rectify. The state legislature can choose to select their own electors, the SC can step in, &c.

If Biden is sleeping in the White House the night of 1/20 will you concede the election?

Rama Set

« Reply #7421 on: December 04, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: December 04, 2020, 11:00:53 PM »
There they are in court again with no evidence of fraud. Golly.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/nevada-judge-tosses-trump-campaigns-election-challenge-2203811/

It's a little or a lot disheartening that the Trump legal team just doesn't get it. You have to specifically name election officials and then present the irregularities they allowed. Dah...

It's almost like they are throwing the court cases.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: December 04, 2020, 11:10:43 PM »

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/nevada-judge-tosses-trump-campaigns-election-challenge-2203811/

It's a little or a lot disheartening that the Trump legal team just doesn't get it. You have to specifically name election officials and then present the irregularities they allowed. Dah...

You mean after all the crazy ineptitude of the Trump "Strike Force Legal Team" you're just now coming to realize that they are a bunch of idiots? Or since everything must be a conspiracy to you, you can't accept that and now think there's a deep state force behind their bungling at every turn?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: December 04, 2020, 11:13:00 PM »
Seems that Kellyanne is finally on board with reality:

Conway said in an interview with The 19th’s Washington correspondent, Amanda Becker, that aired Friday. “If you look at the vote totals in the Electoral College tally, it looks like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will prevail. I assume the electors will certify that and it will be official. We, as a nation, will move forward, because we always do.”
https://19thnews.org/2020/12/kellyanne-conway-acknowledges-it-looks-like-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-will-prevail/

Rama Set

« Reply #7425 on: December 04, 2020, 11:31:47 PM »

You think they don’t understand that? There are serious consequences for making bullshit claims in court. This is why they aren’t advancing the arguments of the editorial board of The Gateway Pundit. It’s all fine and good for internet trolls and weirdos to go on about these daft conspiracies, but they have no place in an actual court unless you can prove them, which they clearly can’t.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: December 05, 2020, 12:34:37 AM »

You think they don’t understand that? There are serious consequences for making bullshit claims in court. This is why they aren’t advancing the arguments of the editorial board of The Gateway Pundit. It’s all fine and good for internet trolls and weirdos to go on about these daft conspiracies, but they have no place in an actual court unless you can prove them, which they clearly can’t.

I've been to the rodeo, I filed securities fraud against two public companies and all their officers and directors. 5 tough years later not one depo. or stick of proof and they returned $63 mill to the shareholders. I walked away broken but victorious. I won't even read a fricken complaint again. There's enough here to file and name names, make allegations. I dodged 100's of thousands in sanctions but then I'm a sword carrying Jesus lover. People go to prison on NO evidence everyday. I was Pro Per and kicked their asses.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: December 05, 2020, 12:36:04 AM »

You mean after all the crazy ineptitude of the Trump "Strike Force Legal Team" you're just now coming to realize that they are a bunch of idiots? Or since everything must be a conspiracy to you, you can't accept that and now think there's a deep state force behind their bungling at every turn?

Yes it appears they are throwing it.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: December 05, 2020, 12:38:24 AM »
Or maybe they never had a case to start with, they always knew it, and this was all smoke and mirrors to hype up Trump's base and build his brand.

Still confident Trump will still be president on January 21st?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: December 05, 2020, 12:47:03 AM »
Nope. State courts have failed to rule in favor of scrutinizing themselves and their laws and processes in the past. That's what the Supreme Court is for.

So far the record with the Supreme Court is still Trump 1, Dems 0.

Trump continues to show concerning evidence of election fraud, gaining support of legislature.

Dec 4 - 76 members of PA legislature ask congress to reject PA electors

http://www.pahousegopnews.com/AttachedFiles/12.04.20%20Congress%20Election%202020.pdf

Dec 4 - Arizona Legislature Calls for Immediate ‘Forensic Audit’ of Dominion Voting Machines

https://www.theepochtimes.com/arizona-legislature-calls-for-immediate-forensic-audit-of-dominion-voting-machines_3605367.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:49:14 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: December 05, 2020, 12:47:20 AM »
Or maybe they never had a case to start with, they always knew it, and this was all smoke and mirrors to hype up Trump's base and build his brand.

Still confident Trump will still be president on January 21st?

I think Trumps on his 5th business BK, smart cookie, he makes bankers squirm and heads of state, so I certainly ain't folding yet. He has tons of power with that pen behind the greatest desk on the Flat Earth.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: December 05, 2020, 01:02:34 AM »
Not to distract from Tom's straw grasping but this article makes way too much sense.

https://medium.com/indica/i-lived-through-a-coup-america-is-having-one-now-437934b1dac3

Summary: Tom is supporting the enemy of law and order.  Tom wants to destroy America.

It is a coup. The problem is that it is your side, the left, which is attempting it.

What’s Happening in US Election Matches What Happened in Venezuela, Expert Says

https://www.theepochtimes.com/whats-happening-in-us-election-matches-what-happened-in-venezuela-expert-says_3605487.html

He drew parallels between the 2004 Venezuelan referendum and a halt on ballot counting that has occurred in several U.S. cities in the early hours of Nov. 4. In a speech given that day, President Donald Trump said that the counting had been inexplicably “called off” in states where he was leading, suggesting potential cheating and fraud.

The former CIA official said there were other irregularities that had occurred during the 2004 Venezuelan referendum that also took place in U.S. cities during this year’s election. He pointed to a Nov. 25 hearing in Philadelphia, during which observers testified that the city’s Board of Elections was processing hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots with “zero civilian oversight or observation.”

“The board of elections erected a fence about 50 feet into the hall that ran the length of the room, all observers were corralled behind the fence,” election observer Justin C. Kweder said. “More than a hundred board workers processed and opened mail-in ballots on the other side of the fence.”

The expert said Venezuelan election officials had been instructed to do the exact same thing to help Chávez win the 2004 referendum.

“This is what happened in Venezuela in 2004,” he said. “They have a book, they have a manual. They tell you what exactly you need to do to in order to execute the fraud.”

Also see:

Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37243190

Too many voters
A high turnout in specific areas
Large numbers of invalid votes
More votes than ballot papers issued
Results that don't match
Delay in announcing results

Sounds oddly similar to the problems and allegations with this election.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 05:51:19 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: December 05, 2020, 01:15:00 AM »
Also see:

Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37243190

Too many voters
Results that don't match

Sounds oddly familiar to the problems and allegations with this election.

No, I don’t think it does sound familiar to a Gabon election.

Too many voters
"You never get a 98% or 99% turnout in an honest election. You just don’t.”

"Why would one particular area, or one individual polling station, have a 90% turnout, while most other areas register less than 70%?”

"Keep an eye on the number of votes excluded as invalid. Even in countries with low literacy rates this isn't normally above 5%.”

Where ha that been verified?

Results that don't match
Where ha that been verified?

"Finally something that is not necessarily a sign of rigging, but it is often assumed to be so."

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: December 05, 2020, 01:26:43 AM »
There were a metric ton of anomalies and red flags in this election.

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

"Joe Biden achieved the impossible. It’s interesting that many more journalists aren’t pointing that out."

Sen. Paul Calls Out 'Anomalies in Vote Counts,' Big Tech

https://www.newsmax.com/us/statistical-anomaly-election-results-data-dump/2020/11/29/id/999184/

Paul tweeted: "Interesting . . . Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.

Here’s Why Biden’s Pennsylvania Numbers Are Raising Voter-fraud Concerns

https://thenewamerican.com/heres-why-bidens-pennsylvania-numbers-are-raising-voter-fraud-concerns/

An analytical look at votes cast for Joe Biden, as well as the turnout itself, show several anomalies that put the legitimacy of the votes in doubt as the mainstream media has nearly universally declared the Democrat to be the “president-elect” of the United States.

Two reports that together provide more than 10 pages of statistical analysis of raw voter data signal irregularities in the votes that boosted Biden’s vote tally in the crucial swing state of Pennsylvania.

For example, in Philadelphia, the likelihood of the city’s voting outcome is as likely as someone flipping a coin 100 times and landing on heads every time, according to one of the reports.

One point of note is that Biden strangely beat Barack Obama’s popular vote record and received several tens of thousands of more votes than registered Democrats in numerous counties. In some counties, the hike in Biden support totaled over 65,000 votes.

In Montgomery County, where Obama/Hillary Clinton vote counts ranged from 233,000 to 256,000 votes, Biden received 313,000. Together, the 10 outlier counties provide 244,237 votes.

“The votes for Biden are unusually high for ten counties, reporting an excess of ~244,000 votes in excess of expectation. These deviations are legitimate reasons to insist on closely monitored recounts,” the report reads.

The second report comes to similar conclusions, specifically with regard to Montgomery, Chester, Cumberland, and Pike counties.

“But Biden soared in three predominately R counties, by 1.24 to 1.43 times greater than either Obama run or Hillary. This is a likely absurd result, that Biden would get that much more in these almost 50-50 D/R counties,” the report asserts.

Another key insight: Biden got the votes of 115 percent of registered Democrats. Usually the number hovers around 70 percent in national elections.

“Normally 70%± of PA registered voters vote in a national election. After elimination of Allegheny County, 115% of PA registered Democratic voters voted for Biden. That is a serious statistical aberration.”

Then there’s the fact that, per data provided by the State of Pennsylvania, a dramatic number of individuals cast ballots only for the presidential race; analysis shows this occurred exponentially more with Biden voters.

“Another way to track down fraudulent votes is to look closely at how many of the votes did little or no down-ticket voting. When manufacturing votes, it is too time consuming to vote for other office holders,” the report states.

This phenomenon occurred in other states; in Arizona, double the number of Biden voters as Trump voters only voted for the top of the ticket. In Michigan, it was triple the number.

Wisconson Counties:

Rasmussen Reports of rasmussenreports.com relays the following:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 04:13:11 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: December 05, 2020, 02:35:18 AM »
I hadn't heard of bellwether counties before. It's interesting, sure, but it's also clearly just coincidence, not any kind of serious predictor of elections. Obviously these counties aren't some kind of magical nexus to the nation's political leanings. To be suspicious of the fact that some of them finally went against the grain is like being suspicious of the fact that the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 when they hadn't done so since 1918. Things happen until they don't. Patterns exist until they're broken. Nothing lasts forever.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: December 05, 2020, 08:13:56 AM »
Nope. State courts have failed to rule in favor of scrutinizing themselves and their laws and processes
Just repeating something which isn’t true doesn’t make it true.

The reason Trump is losing all his cases is that no credible evidence is being presented. Many cases are being withdrawn because of that. Other cases are not even alleging fraud. Why all this fraud, fraud, fraud in public but not in court? Because you can make whatever wild claims you like in public but when you get into court where you are under oath there are consequences for lying. I imagine that’s why several law firms stopped working with Trump.

Judges have looked at the evidence and affidavits and found them seriously lacking credibility. Because of course they are. You have a President who is spreading lies about voter fraud because his narcissistic personality disorder prevents him from admitting he lost. You also have tens of millions of people who hang on his every word and believe everything he says no matter how demonstrably false it is. So of course you’re going to get a load of people who come forward and say “hey! I saw a thing”. Some of those people are flat out lying, some are repeating conspiracy theories they saw online. Some probably really did see a thing - like that USPS dude, remember him? Trump got very excited about him - a whistleblower alleging backdating of ballots. Except where did that go? Nowhere because under the gentlest scrutiny it turned out he’d heard half a conversation and his “mind might have made up the rest”. That’s a verbatim quote.

Let’s agree that you can now have a look at your new favourite sites and find a load of “evidence” of fraud but I’d ask you to note that the sites you’re having to look at to get your “fix” are increasingly extreme. And you may wish to think about why none of this “metric ton” of evidence is gaining any traction in court. A metric ton of bullshit is still bullshit...

I’d also suggest you have a think about why those dastardly Dems would steal the Presidential election but completely forget to steal the Senate one which was on the same ballots.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: December 05, 2020, 09:33:43 AM »
Tom's evidence seems to boil down to : But Trump is amazing!  Who would be against that?

Tom can't imagine that some republicans voted for biden (but republican for the house and senate) just to get rid of Trump.  Like, does he think The Lincoln Project is run by democrats?

That is, essentially, how Biden won: Enough republicans hated Trump to vote against him.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7437 on: December 05, 2020, 01:07:29 PM »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: December 05, 2020, 02:35:53 PM »
As a registered Libertarian, it's always such a joke to watch the losers from the mainstream parties scream about how unfair and rigged the system is.

Whoever loses, it's always the same scene from both liberals and conservatives thrashing around having temper tantrums, crying, throwing themselves on the ground like angry children. The loser always talks about the country being doomed. The only difference between liberal losers and conservative losers is that the conservatives have guns and authorization from Jesus to use them.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

« Reply #7439 on: December 05, 2020, 04:41:32 PM »
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/a-judge-just-shot-down-25-of-the-trump-campaigns-conspiracy-theories-in-nevada/

Another abysmal failure.

the dismissal order is worth reading in its entirety. it's painfully obvious that the t dot bish crowd simply doesn't understand the voting procedures.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20420226/nevada-dismissal-order_ocr.pdf
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.