Rama Set

Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #600 on: January 27, 2021, 06:54:56 PM »
This surely means Trump will be reinstated any day now.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 27, 2021, 07:07:38 PM »
You know you're missing two moles around the neck, right?

Also, is this you?  Because I can't seem to find the original source of the (supposidly) dead marine.

The moles around the neck seem to fade in and out of his body throughout the video, as it is dark against dark. This may be one of them:

Maybe hints of multiple moles here:

Its called pixilization and I still only see one.  Go get better glasses/computer monitor.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 27, 2021, 07:10:55 PM »

Also, is this you?  Because I can't seem to find the original source of the (supposidly) dead marine.

The moles around the neck seem to fade in and out of his body throughout the video, as it is dark against dark. This may be one of them:

Maybe hints of multiple moles here:

So this is where you are with the Falconer & Survivor contestants terabytes of treasonous evidence against Obama, Biden & HRC...Moles?

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 27, 2021, 08:31:23 PM »

So you are basing your conclusion that these are the same person, based on highly compressed, low quality footage showing moles in some but not all of the same places.

This leads you to believe that the reports of his death, the obituary, his grieving family... all is somehow faked and his entire team was murdered by Obama and Hillary and covered up. But he is all right and making videos about it now?

Because of some spots on a video.  Would you believe anyone who made a video claiming outlandish things from a dead person, as long as they have some moles that line up?  It seems like a very shallow standard of evidence to make such a large leap of faith from.

Rama Set

« Reply #604 on: January 27, 2021, 09:41:12 PM »
It seems like a very shallow standard of evidence to make such a large leap of faith from.

You know who you are talking to, right?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 27, 2021, 09:56:11 PM »
Nope. The fact that we can get one of those moles to match location is evidence. The mole fades in and out of his body, and lack of a visible mole is not a reliable piece of evidence to determine that it's not him. Two random people do not have moles at the same location, so the match of a single mole is evidence.

Find me an Elvis impersonator who has the same facial deformities as the real Elvis. The color and swirl of this guy's hair is also a close match. Not everyone has this hair, this crooked nose and this facial disfigurement between the eyebrows.

There is a sample of one person claiming to be this guy, and the assertion that we can look through thousands of people and get similarities is not a valid comparison. It is also not feasible to look through thousands of people and find ones with the same facial deformities and likeness.

Explain why this is "just a coincidence" please.

There is only one person claiming to be this person. This isn't a matter of searching through thousands of pictures and finding the one we like.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:06:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #606 on: January 27, 2021, 10:05:13 PM »
Nope. The fact that we can get one of those moles to match location is evidence. The mole fades in and out of his body, and lack of a visible mole is not a reliable piece of evidence to determine that it's not him. Two random people do not have moles at the same location, so the match of a single mole is evidence.

Find me an Elvis impersonator who has the same facial deformities as the real Elvis. The color and swirl of this guy's hair is also a close match. Not everyone has this hair, this crooked nose and this facial disfigurement between the eyebrows.

There is a sample of one person claiming to be this guy, and the assertion that we can look through thousands of people and get similarities is not a valid comparison. It is also not feasible to look through thousands of people and find one with the same facial deformities.

There is only one person claiming to be this person. This isn't a matter of searching through thousands of pictures and finding the one we like.

Turns out people can have similarities and still not be the same person; a wrinkle between the eyes is fairly ubiquitous.  As AATW constantly reminds you, not all evidence is created equal.  How about you look at all the differences and then apply the same standard as to how convincing it is?

« Reply #607 on: January 27, 2021, 10:36:54 PM »
here's how trump can still win
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 27, 2021, 10:58:08 PM »

There is a sample of one person claiming to be this guy, and the assertion that we can look through thousands of people and get similarities is not a valid comparison. It is also not feasible to look through thousands of people and find ones with the same facial deformities and likeness.

You are expecting us to believe this is the same person because of a few superficial features you think look the same?

As I said before, his ears are completely different.

The facial disfigurement between the eyebrows is completely different, they are curved in different directions!

One of their faces is much more gaunt than the other, skin tone is different, hairstyles are different, one has a mole over his right eyebrow that is missing on the other, one is covered in freckles and the other is not, eye color doesn't look the same, one has much wider nostrils than the other, eye shape is different, one has thicker bushier eyebrows, eyebrows are not the same color, spacing between the nose and upper lip is not the same, teeth gaps are not the same, neck wrinkles are not the same, missing moles on the neck.

If you want to cherry-pick a few similar features you aren't going to convince anyone.

As for why the guy who is claiming to be the other guy happens to look like the other guy? Self selection? I have no idea what this guys motive is, other than to fool gullible people.

If this guy is alive, why isn't he shown with his family? You would think they would want to see their dead husband/father. Why are they not claiming he's alive?

Honestly, the guy sounds like a nutjob. Talking in riddles and being all weird with mentioning memory wipes. I'm not sure how you think this indicates he's a dead seal member, it looks like someone with a mental issue to me.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2021, 12:11:58 AM »
As I said before, his ears are completely different.

You can barely see his ears. I don't see any difference.

The facial disfigurement between the eyebrows is completely different, they are curved in different directions!

I don't see it.

From different angles it looks like the disfigurement continues to go straight up, not to the left:

One of their faces is much more gaunt than the other, skin tone is different, hairstyles are different

Okay. Thanks for trying.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 12:36:09 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2021, 12:18:27 AM »
Everyone: I don’t see it Tom

Tom: This is evidence. I win.

Everyone: We see something different. This is also evidence.

Tom: I don’t see it. I win.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2021, 12:32:57 AM »
Everyone: I don’t see it Tom

Tom: This is evidence. I win.

Everyone: We see something different. This is also evidence.

Tom: I don’t see it. I win.

Sounds like I won.

Now how about you coincidence theorists get back to justifying the ridiculous anomalies in Joe Biden's vote count.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bellwether-counties-went-overwhelmingly-for-trump-in-2020_3579578.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

Over the past nearly 40 years, presidential elections have observed an intriguing phenomenon: 19 counties in the nation have always voted for the winner, be it Republican or Democrat.

They’ve been dubbed “bellwether counties” and until this year, no president since at least Ronald Reagan has missed even one.

In 2020, all but one of the bellwethers picked President Donald Trump by a margin of some 16 points on average. Only one, Clallam County in Washington, went for former Vice President Joe Biden and only by about a three-point margin.

Yet unofficial vote counts now show Biden in the lead and with enough electoral votes to claim the presidency. Trump is challenging the results in several states, alleging fraud, voter suppression, and illegal restrictions on Republican poll watchers. Two states have announced recounts.

Bellwethers aren’t a crystal ball—their streak was expected to end sooner or later. But what would be striking is for it to end so radically.

There is another bellwether list of 58 counties that has correctly picked each president since 2000; Trump won 51 of them by an average margin of nearly 15 points. The ones he lost went to Biden by a margin of about four points on average.

And then there’s Vigo County in Indiana—the quintessential bellwether that has correctly picked the winner in all but two elections since 1888. In both of the missteps, the residents wrongly picked the losing Democrat: Williams Jennings Bryan over President William Taft in 1908 and Adlai Stevenson over President Dwight Eisenhower in 1952.

This year, Vigo went for Trump by nearly 15 points, roughly the same as in 2016. An Emerson poll conducted shortly before Election Day was completely off, showing Trump and Biden neck and neck.

Bellwether Characteristics

The 19 bellwethers tend to be poorer, whiter, older, and less educated than the rest of the country, according to an August paper by researchers from the University of Denver and the University of New Hampshire.

There’s significant variability among them, though. Median household incomes range from $65,000 in Bremer County, Iowa, to $32,000 in Hidalgo County in New Mexico. Both Hidalgo and Valencia County, New Mexico, are close to 60 percent Hispanic, while Westmoreland County in Virginia is almost one-third black. Sawyer County, Wisconsin, and Clallam County, Washington, have “substantial Native American populations,” the authors said.

The counties “tend to be clustered in the Midwest and the Northeast, with only four of the counties not falling into one of those regions,” they said.

Westmoreland is the only one of the counties in the South, Clallam is the only one on the West Coast, and Hidalgo and Valencia are the only counties in the Mountain West.

“The unequal geographic distribution is a somewhat curious phenomenon of bellwether counties. Eleven of the 19 were located in just six Midwestern states, and Wisconsin alone is home to four,” they said.

The counties are also mostly small and rural.

“Just two have populations in excess of 100,000,” the authors said.

The bellwethers’ ability to predict the winner has been attributed to a large swath of voters willing to switch party preference from one election to the next.

Scoring All Counties
The researchers also mapped all U.S. counties (over 3,000) by their “bellwether score”—their record of voting for the overall winner in each of the previous 10 presidential elections—giving progressively larger weight to more recent elections.

“The bellwether scores map highlights the fact that many states have a good bellwether county or two, even if they did not make the list of the 19 counties which have always voted for the winning candidate,” they said.

“Many counties in states that have reliably voted for one party for many cycles are home to counties which have almost always voted for the winner of the election; for example, South Carolina has two strong bellwether counties despite being a reliably Republican state, and California has a number of strong bellwethers in its central valley despite being a reliably Democratic state.”

They also found that high-scoring counties exhibit a geographic trend.

“The upper Midwest, upstate New York, and northern New England are home to a disproportionate share of high-scoring counties,” they said.

“High scoring bellwether counties in these regions tend to border other high-scoring counties, unlike their counterparts in the South and West, which tend to see high scoring bellwethers somewhat isolated from each other. The Upper Mississippi River Valley and it [sic] surrounding area, in particular, appears to be an epicenter of these high-scoring bellwethers.”

Rama Set

« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2021, 12:40:33 AM »
Pandemic + Historically Fucktardish President = Anomolous Election Results

This is a claim.

A claim is evidence.

I win.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2021, 12:41:52 AM »
And then there’s Vigo County in Indiana—the quintessential bellwether that has correctly picked the winner in all but two elections since 1888. In both of the missteps, the residents wrongly picked the losing Democrat: Williams Jennings Bryan over President William Taft in 1908 and Adlai Stevenson over President Dwight Eisenhower in 1952.

This year, Vigo went for Trump by nearly 15 points, roughly the same as in 2016. An Emerson poll conducted shortly before Election Day was completely off, showing Trump and Biden neck and neck.

So now it's happened three times since 1888 - Looks like we can add a third misstep to Vigo County. A perfect example why the bellwether argument is lame.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2021, 12:48:04 AM »
I hadn't heard of bellwether counties before. It's interesting, sure, but it's also clearly just coincidence, not any kind of serious predictor of elections. Obviously these counties aren't some kind of magical nexus to the nation's political leanings. To be suspicious of the fact that some of them finally went against the grain is like being suspicious of the fact that the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 when they hadn't done so since 1918. Things happen until they don't. Patterns exist until they're broken. Nothing lasts forever.

Tom, do you actually think that bellwether counties are some sort of nexus to the nation's political leanings? That we can actually look at how these counties vote and scientifically determine how the entire nation will vote as a result? If the answer is yes, then I think you ought to offer some sort of explanation, because I think most rational people would agree that doesn't make any sense. And if the answer is no, then you should just accept that bellwether counties are fairly interesting phenomena that don't actually mean anything in a scientific or statistical sense. Weird patterns and coincidences form by happenstance all the time, and they stop happening all the time too.

"But the bellwether counties" has got to be the flimsiest argument in favor of the election being fraudulent.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: January 28, 2021, 12:48:52 AM »

This is a claim.

A claim is evidence.

I win.

So according to your theory more republicans voted for Biden this cycle. But according the anomalies this isn't true. If more republicans were voting for Biden, he should be up everywhere.

In general Biden lost many counties, winning the lowest number of counties in Wisconson as compared to previous presidents. Why should this be if more republicans are voting for Biden?

You are proposing ridiculous anomalies without explanation.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 12:53:11 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 28, 2021, 12:49:48 AM »
Now how about you coincidence theorists get back to justifying the ridiculous anomalies in Joe Biden's vote count.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bellwether-counties-went-overwhelmingly-for-trump-in-2020_3579578.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

Over the past nearly 40 years, presidential elections have observed an intriguing phenomenon: 19 counties in the nation have always voted for the winner, be it Republican or Democrat.

That particular bit of bad math has been destroyed repeatedly.

The argument is basically "Well this thing happened before and didn't happen now so this other thing is totally wrong."

The reality is populations and demographics change, and indicators are just indicators, they change with them.

There is nothing abnormal about that.  It's an 'intriguing phenomenon' not a mathematical law.

I could find a similar group of counties to prove Trump's election was invalid too, it wouldn't be any more meaningful.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 28, 2021, 12:54:18 AM »
That particular bit of bad math has been destroyed repeatedly.

The argument is basically "Well this thing happened before and didn't happen now so this other thing is totally wrong."

How is you proposing an unprecedented anomalies "destroying" anything? Proposing unprecedented anomalies means that results were anomalous, affirming the premise.

Rama Set

« Reply #618 on: January 28, 2021, 12:54:54 AM »

This is a claim.

A claim is evidence.

I win.

So according to your theory more republicans voted for Biden this cycle. But according the anomalies this isn't true. If more republicans were voting for Biden, he should be up everywhere.

In general Biden lost many counties, winning the lowest number of counties in Wisconson as compared to previous presidents. Why should this be if more republicans are voting for Biden?

You are proposing ridiculous anomalies without explanation.

I did explain it. I win.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 28, 2021, 01:11:04 AM »
I don't see an explanation. I just see you guys trouble coming up with baseless excuses to justify something you want to be true.

https://spectator.org/what-we-must-believe-to-believe-biden-won/

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 01:12:45 AM by Tom Bishop »