Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #460 on: December 16, 2020, 05:57:49 PM »
And who might those experts and resources be? Spyder?

They are experts which were accepted and appointed by the court to be experts. Sounds like denial.

Right, so who are they? And what court accepted and appointed them as experts? I might have missed where that happened?

What doesn't just sound like denial, but is actual denial, is your notion that Biden is not your new President.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 18, 2020, 11:07:36 AM »
Sounds like denial.

Yeah, it's kind of pathetic. You should just accept that Joe is your next president and that nothing is going to change that.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 18, 2020, 06:40:20 PM »
Is Biden a Chicom?

halt...don't move !

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-18/pentagon-chief-orders-pause-in-cooperation-with-biden-transition

Ummm, so what? From your article:

"Miller described the halt in cooperation in a statement as having been “mutually agreed upon.” Axios, which reported on the move earlier, cited a defense official it didn’t identify as saying workers were feeling overwhelmed by the number of meetings.

“As of today, we have supported 139 interviews sessions, more than 200 DoD personnel, 161 requests for information, and disclosed thousands of pages of non-public and classified documents, exceeding prior transitions,” Miller said in his statement. “At no time has the department canceled or declined any interview.
”"

Seems like the DoD has spilled their guts to the transition team and are tired. I don't think they would have disclosed all of that for any other ridiculous reasons you have swirling around in your kraken head.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 18, 2020, 08:16:23 PM »
DOD is too "overwhelmed"; pausing intelligence briefings for several weeks "for the holidays" lol

This leftist retired four star general seems to think that Team Biden is in danger:

Miller described the halt in cooperation in a statement as having been “mutually agreed upon.”

This doesn't sound like it was "mutually agreed upon" to me:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:21:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #465 on: December 18, 2020, 08:27:51 PM »
Yeah how ridiculous.  I mean, its not like they are dealing with a massive cyberattack or anything.  It MUST mean Trump is going to declared the winner any moment now.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 18, 2020, 08:35:46 PM »
Yeah how ridiculous.  I mean, its not like they are dealing with a massive cyberattack or anything.  It MUST mean Trump is going to declared the winner any moment now.

Or that Trump has delayed this process by over a month, requiring an accelerated time table that, due to Trump failing to keep his administration's network secure, can't be met.  I mean, if I had a month before taking the presidency and was a month behind in starting up AND the people I needed were dealing with a massive cyber attack...  I'd be concerned too.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 19, 2020, 02:22:50 AM »
Creating an 'accelerated timetable' apparently involves stopping intel briefings and participation with the Biden team for several weeks and providing disinformation about it.

https://www.govexec.com/management/2020/12/transition-roundup-confusion-over-pentagon-briefing-status-ig-council-publishes-transition-guide/170887/

Retired leftist Four Star General thinks that Biden Team is in danger. Pentagon officials 'reportedly stunned'.

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-officials-reportedly-stunned-acting-165434546.html

I guess the Military is simply ToO BuSy to inform the incoming president of national security issues.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 02:59:25 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 19, 2020, 02:43:49 AM »
Well, since we know exactly how much to expect of all these things, barely a month to go until Biden's sworn in!  :)
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 19, 2020, 03:19:30 AM »
Leftists: "The Military would never get involved in the election or do anything to risk the win of our hero Joe Biden!"

« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 03:33:12 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #470 on: December 19, 2020, 03:31:44 AM »
Oh my god! Someone heard something from a guy who heard something from the mother of a soldier. They talked about a full parking lot!!! TRUMP WIIIIIINS!

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 19, 2020, 04:44:12 AM »
If the military were planning to do something as momentous as intervene in the transition process, keep their preferred president in office, and possibly even institute martial law, why would they be giving Biden advance notice by suddenly discontinuing his intel briefings? If random people on the Internet are able to figure out what's going on, I'm sure his team can too.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 19, 2020, 08:36:32 AM »
If the military were planning to do something as momentous as intervene in the transition process, keep their preferred president in office, and possibly even institute martial law, why would they be giving Biden advance notice by suddenly discontinuing his intel briefings? If random people on the Internet are able to figure out what's going on, I'm sure his team can too.

In fairness, Tom Bishop is the greatest Flat Earth Researcher of our time.  A feat no one on Biden's team can claim.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 19, 2020, 10:01:57 AM »
the incoming president
Finally!
Pleased to see you’ve reached the “acceptance” stage of grief. Good for you.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #474 on: December 19, 2020, 01:52:55 PM »

The military doesn’t declare martial law. That’s an executive power. This would be a military coup. It’s truly a sign how low Trump supporters have sunk that they would welcome a military coup over accepting that Trump just lost.

Rama Set

« Reply #475 on: December 20, 2020, 06:15:33 PM »
I was wrong. The president can not suspend Habeas Corpus, it has to be done by the legislative branch. Trump trying to do so could easily be construed as treason.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 23, 2020, 01:12:40 AM »
Did the latest stimulus require we all get crack and pipes like the Hunt? I want my free dope and a couple million tax free bucks.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 23, 2020, 01:27:02 AM »
Did the latest stimulus require we all get crack and pipes like the Hunt? I want my free dope and a couple million tax free bucks.
Well the thing is, it's part of this whole social welfare thing, so it's probably best you don't actually cash the check.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 05, 2021, 04:40:11 PM »
Dems lie and cheat....Trump won it all !!!

This nutjob could be pres...Fkn A were soooo screwed if that happens.

"In October, Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris claimed she told her mother that she wanted "fweedom" when she was a child and had just fallen out of her stroller at a civil rights march in Oakland, California, in an interview with ELLE magazine where she appeared on the cover.

Activist Andray Domise pointed out that Harris' story was lifted from a January 1965, Playboy interview with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. about a girl in Birmingham, Alabama."

https://thepostmillennial.com/kamala-harris-lifts-her-fwee-dom-story-from-mlk-interview-in-playboy

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 05, 2021, 07:32:30 PM »
Dems lie and cheat....Trump won it all !!!

This nutjob could be pres...Fkn A were soooo screwed if that happens.

"In October, Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris claimed she told her mother that she wanted "fweedom" when she was a child and had just fallen out of her stroller at a civil rights march in Oakland, California, in an interview with ELLE magazine where she appeared on the cover.

Activist Andray Domise pointed out that Harris' story was lifted from a January 1965, Playboy interview with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. about a girl in Birmingham, Alabama."

https://thepostmillennial.com/kamala-harris-lifts-her-fwee-dom-story-from-mlk-interview-in-playboy

Cool story. Here's another one:

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.
Posing as ‘John Barron,’ he claimed he owned most of his father’s real estate empire.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html