Online AATW

• View Profile
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2020, 07:26:48 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2020, 07:30:58 AM »
In b4 someone points out Hitler was once their person of the year.

This isn’t really an honour, as such. It’s just the person that they declare to have been the most influential in that year, for good or ill.

Given that Biden is about to become the POTUS (yes he is, Tom), I guess he’s a pretty good shout for this year. Although Covid-19 will be gutted not to have been chosen.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2020, 10:03:43 AM »
I thought Fauci would be a shoe-in, personally.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2020, 04:15:33 PM »
Biden. What a guy...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/11/joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-named-time-magazines-2020-person-of-the-year

Oh god damnit...

This is just like the fucking Nobel Prize Obama got just for being elected.

It's perfectly normal for the winner of the presidential election to be named Person of the Year, and has in fact become a predictable pattern since the beginning of this century. Who's more influential than the next President of the United States? What has me intrigued is the decision to include the vice president, which hasn't happened before. I wonder if they're assuming that Biden will die and Harris will take over at some point.

Shoo-in. As in, someone is being shooed in. It has nothing to do with shoes.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #425 on: December 11, 2020, 04:20:55 PM »
Maybe it’s his age, but it’s also her being the first woman to be elected to the office which warrants it I think.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 11, 2020, 07:00:42 PM »

Shoo-in. As in, someone is being shooed in. It has nothing to do with shoes.

Thanks for the lesson, Professor Knowseverything, we are all enriched by your presence on the forums.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2020, 07:43:13 PM »
I mean, I appreciate being corrected on grammar. I don’t like using the incorrect spelling of words, and it bothers me when someone knows I’m misusing them but doesn’t tell me. So...

Also, I’m curious to see what it’s like having a VP that doesn’t make me want to die every time I hear them give a speech.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 07:44:48 PM by Снупс »
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2020, 10:12:33 PM »
Did Biden nail Obamas underage daughter? Chicoms own this country.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #429 on: December 14, 2020, 12:16:06 AM »

Trump lost an election to him too. Lol

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 14, 2020, 06:02:56 PM »

Actually NO, Trump won by the landslide. The proof now is floating in and forming. Many will go to jail now and the majority will not seat Biden as President now. Big Fraud with Dominion and other countries with internet hooked machines.

Dems Cheat....Hang em high for TREASON
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #431 on: December 14, 2020, 06:59:23 PM »
Actually NO, Trump won by the landslide. The proof now is floating in and forming. Many will go to jail now and the majority will not seat Biden as President now. Big Fraud with Dominion and other countries with internet hooked machines.

It's easy to believe ridiculous things when you don't require proof.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 14, 2020, 07:16:12 PM »

We're sorry a Judge reviewed and redacted as needed while releasing the FRAUD today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/michigan-judge-allows-release-forensic-report-fraud-allegations-dominion-voting-machines

"The lawsuit was initiated by Antrim County resident William Bailey. Circuit Judge Kevin Elsenheimer, a former Republican lawmaker, allowed Allied Securities Operation Group and Bailey to take forensic images of the county’s 22 tabulators and review other election-related material to ensure election integrity.

The forensic analysis has been under protective order. It could not be released prior to the Judge’s decision Monday, when Elsenheimer ordered the release with some redactions.

Antrim County has roughly 23,000 residents and the discovery that roughly 6,000 votes cast using the Dominion Voting Systems that should have gone to President Donald Trump went to Joe Biden without explanation triggered the ongoing investigation by Trump supporters.

The bizarre explanation that a failure to update voting software led to Joe Biden initially receiving those thousands of votes ahead of Trump in the Republican-leaning county wasn’t accepted by the majority of Trump supporters, nor many of the Michigan GOP>

If the forensic report is accurate on the irregularities, as well as other issues of alleged fraud regarding the Dominion Voting Systems used in XX states across the country, it may snowball to other state legislatures requesting audits of their systems as well."

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 14, 2020, 07:16:54 PM »

Yeah. You’ve been saying this sort of nonsense for a month now. Back in the real world Trump has been laughed out of every court he’s gone near

https://newsthump.com/2020/12/14/donald-trump-presents-schrodingers-evidence-simultaneously-overwhelming-and-not-enough-to-convince-a-single-judge/

Rama Set

« Reply #434 on: December 14, 2020, 07:32:57 PM »

We're sorry a Judge reviewed and redacted as needed while releasing the FRAUD today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/michigan-judge-allows-release-forensic-report-fraud-allegations-dominion-voting-machines

A judge decided to release the report, don't worry:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 14, 2020, 08:05:15 PM »

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

You mean this is a whole lot of nothing? What a letdown.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 14, 2020, 08:07:53 PM »
Kinda like the website without a few of us holding it up....blah blah blah

Rama Set

« Reply #437 on: December 14, 2020, 08:11:18 PM »
Yes where would we be without your brilliant contributions?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 14, 2020, 08:35:14 PM »

You mean this is a whole lot of nothing? What a letdown.

Wrong.

From my link:

But Erik Grill, an assistant attorney general representing Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, warned that the analysis is "inaccurate, incomplete and misleading."

But maybe you're right anyway, I guess we'll find out when we see how much this ends up impacting the results of the election.  :D