Research flat earth community
« on: June 04, 2021, 08:00:08 AM »

Dear Flat Earther, 

We are four students doing our bachelors in cultural anthropology at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. In one of our courses, we examine the globalised world through online communities. We are researching the online Flat Earth society, specifically how the community helps you to maintain the theory of the flat earth. To grasp this view, we would like to talk to some Flat Earthers. If you are interested in participating in an interview you can send an e-mail to i.b.j.dekker@students.uu.nl or just leave a comment behind in the comment section. 

If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to contact us.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Anne, Floor, Izy and Sharon

Re: Research flat earth community
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 11:57:30 PM »
I'm happy, typically, to answer any questions you might have.

Just post your questions here, and others will likely answer them as well.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 01:51:51 PM »

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your response! We would like to (video)call you to do the interview, is that okay for you? Everything will be processed completely anonymous, and the interview be approximately 30 minutes. Let us know if you are still interested and how we can reach you!

Thanks a lot!

Anne, Floor, Izy and Sharon

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 06:22:05 PM »
Hey izy et al,

As i responded in my pm, I think it is the best approach to simply share your questions here and let all who wish to answer them do so at their own leisure! 

You should realize that many participants in this “community” have varying views on the shape of the world (many believe it is spherical, for instance. I personally do not believe it is spherical and have no certain knowledge as to the shape of the entire thing), so you may want to add that to the list of questions.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 08:09:50 PM »
As i responded in my pm, I think it is the best approach to simply share your questions here and let all who wish to answer them do so at their own leisure! 

I'm going to assume that a Professor will regard an interview as a source material ... and idly taking opinions on a forum as cocking about.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1