Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1740 on: October 02, 2023, 07:24:55 PM »
Ssooo... everyone who took vaccines in those countries is now dead, right?

"The COVID-19 vaccines did not save lives and appear to be lethal toxic agents"
Because lethal toxic agents generally don't NOT kill you.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #1741 on: October 02, 2023, 08:13:46 PM »

Oh, so you think lethal means there's a 100% chance that it kills you? That's cute.

Nobody cares about your triggered ignorant outburst. The paper I posted talks about risk of death per injection (vDFR), so it's all there for anyone who cares (aka not you, the happy vaxxed idjot).

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: October 02, 2023, 08:35:31 PM »

Oh, so you think lethal means there's a 100% chance that it kills you? That's cute.

Nobody cares about your triggered ignorant outburst. The paper I posted talks about risk of death per injection (vDFR), so it's all there for anyone who cares (aka not you, the happy vaxxed idjot).

We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 ± 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023.

So they're saying "If our numbers are right, all those people died." and not "Here is the data of all those dead people".

Also, yes, lethal means 100% chance to kill you.  Well... at least 95% because some people get lucky.  That's kinda what lethal means.  What definition of Lethal do you use?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #1743 on: October 02, 2023, 08:43:32 PM »
We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 ± 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023.

So they're saying "If our numbers are right, all those people died." and not "Here is the data of all those dead people".

Also, yes, lethal means 100% chance to kill you.  Well... at least 95% because some people get lucky.  That's kinda what lethal means.  What definition of Lethal do you use?

They are official numbers, so what is your point supposed to be? GO read the paper to find out more about it (and don't come back to this thread until you do because again, no one cares about your triggered ignorant outbursts).

"Lethality means 95-100% chance of death because I say so, that's how I debunked this paper!" LOL
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 08:46:10 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: October 02, 2023, 09:25:16 PM »

They are official numbers, so what is your point supposed to be? GO read the paper to find out more about it (and don't come back to this thread until you do because again, no one cares about your triggered ignorant outbursts).

"Lethality means 95-100% chance of death because I say so, that's how I debunked this paper!" LOL

While I do that, please define lethal for me.  Just so we're on the same page.

Dual1ty

« Reply #1745 on: October 02, 2023, 09:33:45 PM »

You and I on the same page? Nice joke.

If something has 0.1% lethality it still means it can kill you. That's what lethality means if you didn't guess. Even 0.1% is pretty significant - I wouldn't want to take that chance, would you? COVID vaxx have up to 1% lethality according to the study (so I guess you did take that chance after all, and then some). And that says nothing about damages in the living.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 09:47:28 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: October 03, 2023, 05:14:48 AM »

If something has 0.1% lethality it still means it can kill you. That's what lethality means if you didn't guess. Even 0.1% is pretty significant - I wouldn't want to take that chance, would you? COVID vaxx have up to 1% lethality according to the study (so I guess you did take that chance after all, and then some). And that says nothing about damages in the living.
Really? So... showering is lethal?  Peanuta are lethal?  Sugar is lethal?  God damn man... you must be one hell of a coward!

And yes, 1% is about right.  I mentioned this before.  In some people, the vaccine causes bloodclots to form after infection with covid resulting in a 1% death rate(roughly).
Also some are deathly allergic.

Without the vaccine, its 5%.

Dual1ty

« Reply #1747 on: October 03, 2023, 07:14:35 AM »
Like I said, I posted the study for those who care (aka not you, the happy vaxxed idjot who believes vaxx deaths & damages are still caused by COVID somehow).

No point in arguing with someone like you who just swallows any official narrative and explanation and dismisses everything else including facts.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 07:21:14 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: October 03, 2023, 10:49:28 AM »

Really? So... showering is lethal?  Peanuta are lethal?  Sugar is lethal?  God damn man... you must be one hell of a coward!

And yes, 1% is about right.  I mentioned this before.  In some people, the vaccine causes bloodclots to form after infection with covid resulting in a 1% death rate(roughly).

Where did you come up with a 5% death rate for Covid-19?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: October 03, 2023, 11:09:38 AM »

The study I read about it.  Which i haven't found again.  But it tracks with global average.

Dual1ty

« Reply #1750 on: October 03, 2023, 11:18:13 AM »
"Excess mortality due to COVID" before vaccines translates to people who were mostly killed in hospitals and nursing homes due to aggressive "medical" practices and isolation torture while given shit food and no sun. There were also those who died at home mostly from heart attacks or strokes because the ambulances didn't assist. And even in the worst places it wasn't 5%. More like 3% max. and only for a short period of time until the weaker ones got culled by COVID protocol and COVID hysteria. Meaning that no one was dying until these two things were put in practice. Next came the vaxx and that's when more people started dying again. Just look at the study I posted which is conclusive (no, not you Dave).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 11:32:10 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: October 20, 2023, 12:43:06 AM »
Looks like you guys have been injecting and boosting yourselves with monkey DNA that was not disclosed to regulators.

https://web.archive.org/web/20231019192915/https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/exclusive-health-canada-confirms-undisclosed-presence-of-dna-sequence-in-pfizer-shot-5513277

EXCLUSIVE: Health Canada Confirms Undisclosed Presence of DNA Sequence in Pfizer Shot

The health regulator says Pfizer did not disclose the presence of the Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence in its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at the time of filing.

Health Canada has confirmed the presence of a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, which the manufacturer had not previously disclosed. There is debate among scientists with regards to the significance of the finding, with some saying it has the potential to cause cancer, and others saying it poses little to no threat.

Dr. Lindsay questioned why Pfizer failed to disclose the SV40 promoter to regulators like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the European Medicines Agency, and Health Canada.

"They hid them. So it's not just the fact that they're there, it's the fact that they were purposefully hidden from the regulators," she said.

Health Canada's response so far is essentially "this is fine"

Health Canada maintains that based on its evaluation of the data and scientific information for the COVID-19 vaccine, "we have concluded that the risk/benefit profile continues to support the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 12:53:21 AM by Tom Bishop »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: October 20, 2023, 04:42:49 AM »
It's important for the public to realize that the SV40 sequence in the vaccine is NOT the cancer-causing SV40 large T antigen, which would be a very significant cancer risk,” Dr. Buckhaults told The Epoch Times.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: October 20, 2023, 08:31:15 AM »
Health Canada's response so far is essentially "this is fine"
Probably because they're basing their conclusions on evidence and expertise rather than screaming headlines from sites which pander to their particular biases?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: October 20, 2023, 09:42:33 AM »
Its also interesting how Tom only trusts with his own eyes and experience(zentetic method?) for planet shape but seems odly ok with trusting some person at a bias news site that everyone who took the vaccine has cancer from monkey dna. Or something.  I'm not really sure how that works or if it was monkey dna or a section of rna from a virus that only infects monkeys.... Its all a bit confusing from the article.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: October 21, 2023, 08:20:19 AM »

The study I read about it.  Which i haven't found again.  But it tracks with global average.
You need to find that study again, because the death rate for Covid is nowhere near 5%.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 21, 2023, 10:09:48 AM »

You need to find that study again, because the death rate for Covid is nowhere near 5%.

I do!  Wish I bookmarked it.  Haven't found it yet. :/

« Reply #1757 on: October 24, 2023, 03:45:16 AM »
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-44942-6

Japan implemented its nationwide vaccination program against COVID-19 in 2021, immunizing more than one million people (approximately 1%) a day. However, the direct and indirect impacts of the program at the population level have yet to be fully evaluated. To assess the vaccine effectiveness during the Delta variant (B.1.617.2) epidemic in 2021, we used a renewal process model. A transmission model was fitted to the confirmed cases from 17 February to 30 November 2021. In the absence of vaccination, the cumulative numbers of infections and deaths during the study period were estimated to be 63.3 million (95% confidence interval [CI] 63.2–63.6) and 364,000 (95% CI 363–366), respectively; the actual numbers of infections and deaths were 4.7 million and 10,000, respectively. Were the vaccination implemented 14 days earlier, there could have been 54% and 48% fewer cases and deaths, respectively, than the actual numbers. We demonstrated the very high effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination in Japan during 2021, which reduced mortality by more than 97% compared with the counterfactual scenario. The timing of expanding vaccination and vaccine recipients could be key to mitigating the disease burden of COVID-19. Rapid and proper decision making based on firm epidemiological input is vital.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.