Offline optnud

• View Profile
Interested in Flat Earth Theory
« on: March 28, 2019, 01:11:18 AM »
Hey guys, since I recently became divorced I have been investigating into the Flat Earth Theory. I am not completely sure that the Earth is round, but I don't understand everything about the FET. Can someone help convince me into thinking that the Earth is flat and give me some more information? I tried reading the wiki, but I'm not the best reader and I didn't understand some of the big words.

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
Re: Interested in Flat Earth Theory
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 01:50:10 AM »
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane

Offline optnud

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 02:19:35 AM »
Thank you so much! This gave me a lot more insight into the FET. I still didn't understand some of the words, but I got the gist of it!

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 08:03:40 PM »
Hi new user here and I find this very interesting. I am constantly being told links like this for eg :
and their example of sending a striped sail on a ship, which to me does not prove a thing. Because as we know that anything thats sent further away gets smaller regardless, and will eventually disappear to the naked eye.
But I watched another you tube video on the history of flat earth discussion and things make more sense to me.