Offline Roger G

• View Profile
Re: Questions on the FET
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2017, 11:34:06 PM »
I think that providing photos or video as evidence of anything has been discounted as anything can be faked, that applies as much to qualifications as anything else. Thork himself has said that on other threads, so you really can't swing it both ways. As a pilot myself, I'm sure he has some experience of flying, but I have already made it clear that I won't discuss flying with him further as he has offered misrepresented information in other places in this thread.

I have attached a photo, not to prove or disprove anything, but to make a point about photographic evidence, if you have the skills, you can do what you like with it. I would though still appreciate a civilised answer to my earlier question as to what aspect of his flying has confirmed to him that the world is flat, whether it is through international navigation, inaccuracies in airway or general navigational maps, or just the view out of the cockpit. Perhaps the view from his aircraft has shown that he can see his destination from hundreds of miles away, rather than appearing over the horizon. As a commercial pilot, how does he plot a transatlantic or oceanic route? I really would like to know.

Roger

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on the FET
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2017, 12:19:10 AM »
I think that providing photos or video as evidence of anything has been discounted as anything can be faked, that applies as much to qualifications as anything else. Thork himself has said that on other threads, so you really can't swing it both ways. As a pilot myself, I'm sure he has some experience of flying, but I have already made it clear that I won't discuss flying with him further as he has offered misrepresented information in other places in this thread.

I have attached a photo, not to prove or disprove anything, but to make a point about photographic evidence, if you have the skills, you can do what you like with it. I would though still appreciate a civilised answer to my earlier question as to what aspect of his flying has confirmed to him that the world is flat, whether it is through international navigation, inaccuracies in airway or general navigational maps, or just the view out of the cockpit. Perhaps the view from his aircraft has shown that he can see his destination from hundreds of miles away, rather than appearing over the horizon. As a commercial pilot, how does he plot a transatlantic or oceanic route? I really would like to know.

Roger

Holy hell, is there something difficult about following a simple instruction? Plenty of people here can attest to Thork’s credentials, which is why I said further nonsense about it is low-content. Stick to the arguments.

Since you’ve just come off a 3 day ban, have a week off to decide if you want to keep posting here.