Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: 26th September - 1st Presidential Debate
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2016, 10:41:17 AM »
Trump himself said Obama was born in the US.

I don't think any source you put out, Luke, is going to be reputable after that.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

George

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2016, 04:12:46 PM »
Anyone who's still a birther at this point is religiously committed to their position.  There's no point in arguing with them.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2016, 12:14:04 PM »
I'm mostly referring to the bias like I see a black man and immediately watch them closely or will more quickly assume they're up to something wrong vs a white man or even a woman.  Less superior and more less innocent or negative assumptions.
Maybe that's the case if you don't see or interact with them often? I don't know, I've been around a lot of blacks my whole life in school and at work, I've even lived with a black woman.. I don't have this bias.
It's not the color of their skin but definitely if they look ghetto and poor then I'll be more likely to assume something. But again, I'm suspicious like that with wigger looking skeezy white boys too.

I'm not one for nature, personally.  Plus, now that I live in Norway, I've got nature all over.  I'm in a "technology city" and it's still got enough forest around it to get lost for days in.
Only a few of the things I listed were actually nature related, but okay. If it were just about nature I don't think we'd get tourists from all over the world.

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2016, 01:41:45 AM »

I don't think any source you put out, Luke, is going to be reputable after that.

First of because he recanted doesn't mean it isn't true. Second, I don't believe I ever claimed that Obama was born outside the US. What I have claimed was that if we're to go by his birth certificate then his father is a foriegner and I thought you need both parents to be US born citizens in order to be president. I have also claimed that Obama's birth certificate is fake which doesn't negate him being a natural born citizen.

Rama Set

« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2016, 04:06:23 AM »

First of because he recanted doesn't mean it isn't true. Second, I don't believe I ever claimed that Obama was born outside the US. What I have claimed was that if we're to go by his birth certificate then his father is a foriegner and I thought you need both parents to be US born citizens in order to be president. I have also claimed that Obama's birth certificate is fake which doesn't negate him being a natural born citizen.

You haven't looked up what the requirements for your parentage are to be president?  Well, I will save you the google search, you have to be born in the US, it doesn't matter where your parents were born.  There have been 6 presidents who have had a parent of foreign citizenship.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2016, 04:50:19 AM »
I have also claimed that Obama's birth certificate is fake which doesn't negate him being a natural born citizen.
It kinda does.  Why fake it otherwise?  No US birth certificate is going to list anything that would cause Obama issues.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2016, 06:35:23 PM »

You haven't looked up what the requirements for your parentage are to be president?  Well, I will save you the google search, you have to be born in the US, it doesn't matter where your parents were born.  There have been 6 presidents who have had a parent of foreign citizenship.

I found that out earlier.

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2016, 06:37:07 PM »
I have also claimed that Obama's birth certificate is fake which doesn't negate him being a natural born citizen.
It kinda does.  Why fake it otherwise?  No US birth certificate is going to list anything that would cause Obama issues.

Unless his true father is a communist America hater. I reccomend you watch "dreams of my real father" if you want the details.

Rama Set

« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2016, 06:41:18 PM »

Unless his true father is a communist America hater. I reccomend you watch "dreams of my real father" if you want the details.

Who cares if his father was a communist America hater?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2016, 06:43:08 PM »

Right.

Let me ask you something.  Honestly.
Are you your father?
Are your beliefs, manners, and entire personality and world views a mirror image of your father?  Are you, in essence, him?

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2016, 11:24:50 PM »

Right.

Are you your father?
Are your beliefs, manners, and entire personality and world views a mirror image of your father?  Are you, in essence, him?

In many beliefs yes. My father however isn't too keen on gun rights as I am. He believes that we have the right to keep and bear arms but he thinks they're too dangerous.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2016, 04:59:13 AM »

Right.

Are you your father?

In many beliefs yes. My father however isn't too keen on gun rights as I am. He believes that we have the right to keep and bear arms but he thinks they're too dangerous.

Then if you are not 100℅ your father, why would it matter who Obama's father was?  Especially if he didn't raise him?

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2016, 10:11:38 PM »

Right.

Are you your father?

Then if you are not 100℅ your father, why would it matter who Obama's father was?  Especially if he didn't raise him?

Because both of them have communist views. Besides, this doesn't negate whether Obama's birth certificate is fake or not.

Rama Set

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »
You brought it up so, presumably you think it is relevant. Why do you think it is relevant that his father may have been a communist?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2016, 08:41:03 AM »

Right.

Are you your father?

Because both of them have communist views. Besides, this doesn't negate whether Obama's birth certificate is fake or not.
What Rama said.

Your claim is that the birth certificate is fake simply because the father is different yet then claim both had communist values so what you're saying is...

Obama faked his birth certificate to hide his real father by putting on one that's similar?  Doesn't make any sense man.  You're grasping straws.

On topic:

Whose ready for debate 2?  Think Donald will actually prepare?

Rama Set

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2016, 08:20:42 PM »
I think Donald thought he was well prepared for the first one and won, so.... no he won't prepare.

« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2016, 09:33:15 PM »
I think Donald thought he was well prepared for the first one and won, so.... no he won't prepare.

New York Times says he was moping in Trump Tower today watching CNN and Twittering. So no, not preparing.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2016, 10:28:02 PM »
The God Emperor is always prepared!

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2016, 12:56:07 AM »
I had a response but something went wrong so I'll just sum it up by saying you should watch "dreams of my real father" and we can get back on topic.