Is Jeranism a good source for FE points?
« on: July 10, 2023, 06:04:41 PM »
I’m asking at the individual level, do YOU think Jeranism is spreading good points for FE and why or why not?

I personally don’t. He’s had a history of making some suspiciously bad arguments in favor of FE, while I’ve seen better ones from the wiki here.

Offline Everette Graham

• Amateur Astrophotographer
    • View Profile
    • Graham Astro
Re: Is Jeranism a good source for FE points?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 11:30:28 PM »
I’m asking at the individual level, do YOU think Jeranism is spreading good points for FE and why or why not?

I personally don’t. He’s had a history of making some suspiciously bad arguments in favor of FE, while I’ve seen better ones from the wiki here.

Considering that he has provided some pretty straightforward evidence that the Earth is a globe, no.
"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Dual1ty

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 02:12:15 PM »
That depends on what his points are.

Dual1ty

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 11:39:27 AM »
Why start a new thread if you're not going to reply..?

Ok, whatever.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 08:38:37 PM »
He is already an untrustworthy actor claiming to be "American", so no.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 07:43:28 PM »
Most of the youtube FE'ers and forum-FE'ers only focus on a specific subject within FE that they excel at, and are terrible at everything else. For Jeran I would say that his strengths are the airliner analysis and discrepancies, and discrepancies with the North-South circumnavigation claims.

He also does a decent job when he is collecting and referring to the works or quotes of others, and regurgitating the arguments in a presentable manner.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:47:11 PM by Tom Bishop »