Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have nothing against discretion, I just want it to be fair and to allow users to know what to expect.

As for the thing about personal value judgments, I wasn't talking about them in that strict of a sense. I warned fe43 because people were reporting that his posts containing massive images were crashing their browsers, not because I personally found those posts annoying. In fact, my browser wouldn't even load the images so for my personal enjoyment I wouldn't have even cared.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
So to be clear, can I continue to post 20,000 HR tags?
-flatearther43.2

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
I have nothing against discretion, I just want it to be fair and to allow users to know what to expect.

As for the thing about personal value judgments, I wasn't talking about them in that strict of a sense. I warned fe43 because people were reporting that his posts containing massive images were crashing their browsers, not because I personally found those posts annoying. In fact, my browser wouldn't even load the images so for my personal enjoyment I wouldn't have even cared.

I agree with everything you said in this post that could be agreed upon by me.

It seems we are on the same page. I am still not sure where we go from here. Something still needs to be decided. A technical restriction is fine by me, but that is a solution for this case and maybe similar cases. I am sure there are a lot of other things that we potentially have not thought of. So, we can react to those as we come across them. Or, have a general rule or policy on how to handle things that fall outside of what is explicitly stated in the rules. I still feel the latter would be better long term.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile

Yes.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile

Yes.
I'm using Edge and this policy sounds good to me.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume