Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Jeffrey Epstein is Dead
« on: August 10, 2019, 02:12:39 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

His death is an apparent "suicide"...

This is after only a few names have been released, including Prince Andrew of the UK royal family and Bill Richardson, the former governor of New Mexico, each implicated in an international pedophile ring.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:14:19 PM by Rushy »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Jeffrey Epstein is Dead
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 09:55:22 PM »
He tried to kill himself, was put on suicide watch, taken off suicide watch, then killed himself.

Is anyone shocked?  This is either a "hit", a "I promised to keep those people safe to keep molesting girls" or "I'll never survive in prison.... best die by by terms."

With luck, he'll have alot of "blackmail" evidence at his home.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 08:46:57 AM »
He tried to kill himself, was put on suicide watch, taken off suicide watch, then killed himself.

Is anyone shocked?  This is either a "hit", a "I promised to keep those people safe to keep molesting girls" or "I'll never survive in prison.... best die by by terms."

Nobody in a US prison who attempts suicide prior to trial is ever taken off suicide watch.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 09:22:31 AM »

Nobody in a US prison who attempts suicide prior to trial is ever taken off suicide watch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html

Well someone didn't get the memo.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 11:16:03 AM »

Rest assured what I have written is true.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 12:40:45 PM »

I don't doubt it.  So why was he?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 12:53:24 PM »
This is what happens when the people running and using an international pedophile ring also happen to be the people running your government, and more importantly, your justice system. Epstein got off easy the first time, clearly this time around the risk was too high and he was suicided by a hit.

It might have been the Trumps, it might have been the Clintons, it might have been any number of his clients. The man was sitting on a web that involves nearly all rich and powerful people in the West. Now, yet again, nothing will happen. The deep state wins again and the common people lose.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:57:23 PM by Rushy »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 01:54:33 PM »

Do you have a source for that or anything? I absolutely agree that Epstein should have been watched closely at all times, but I've seen nothing about it being a general rule that suicide watch is permanent, which I'd think would have come up in the articles discussing the incident.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 03:06:23 PM »
Huh.

According to this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-how-cause-die-suicide-watch-jail-victims-sex-trafficking-fbi-question-a9051856.html

Lackey is mostly wrong.
They may keep them on watch until trial but it seems they can take them off with face to face psych eval.  No mention of a trial.

totallackey

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2019, 05:17:21 PM »

Do you have a source for that or anything? I absolutely agree that Epstein should have been watched closely at all times, but I've seen nothing about it being a general rule that suicide watch is permanent, which I'd think would have come up in the articles discussing the incident.
Huh.

According to this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-how-cause-die-suicide-watch-jail-victims-sex-trafficking-fbi-question-a9051856.html

Lackey is mostly wrong.
They may keep them on watch until trial but it seems they can take them off with face to face psych eval.  No mention of a trial.
I am not wrong.

I have written policy/procedure for the IDOC.

I know what policies and procedures require for people who are awaiting trial ( yet to have been formally sentenced), require. These people , if placed on suicide watch, will not be removed from suicide watch.

LD , the article offers nothing because no one will formally state he was removed.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 05:36:18 PM »

Huh.

According to this:

Lackey is mostly wrong.
I am not wrong.

I know what policies and procedures require for people who are awaiting trial ( yet to have been formally sentenced), require. These people , if placed on suicide watch, will not be removed from suicide watch.

LD , the article offers nothing because no one will formally state he was removed.
The article states the federal policy clearly: that one can be taken off with a proper psych eval.  It does not mention that it must be after trial.  If you can link to the federal policy (not the state policy, which your work would entail) that would be great.

Either way, he was taken off suicide watch and no one cared for about 3 weeks.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »
I am not wrong.

So, no, you don't have an actual source, is what you're saying. Even in a case where virtually everyone can see that something shady is going on, you can't resist muddying the waters to puff up how knowledgeable and authoritative you supposedly are.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

totallackey

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 09:40:37 PM »

Huh.

According to this:

Lackey is mostly wrong.
I am not wrong.

The article states the federal policy clearly: that one can be taken off with a proper psych eval.  It does not mention that it must be after trial.  If you can link to the federal policy (not the state policy, which your work would entail) that would be great.

Either way, he was taken off suicide watch and no one cared for about 3 weeks.
I am not wrong.

So, no, you don't have an actual source, is what you're saying. Even in a case where virtually everyone can see that something shady is going on, you can't resist muddying the waters to puff up how knowledgeable and authoritative you supposedly are.
You can read the NY TIMES if you care and they will state clearly policies were violated in the case of Epstein.

Yeah, I have sources.

I have referred you to sources.

Choosing to ignore them is on you.

You can access correctional policy and procedure through the web.

totallackey

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »
Listen to the first two minutes for verification of what I wrote:

totallackey

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2019, 09:58:49 PM »
Look here
https://www.bop.gov/mobile/policy/index.jsp
Look here
https://www.bop.gov/resources/publications.jsp
Maybe this will help to serve all as to what or what I do not know about this subject.

Regardless, these are all definitive sources.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:06:48 PM by totallackey »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 11:17:46 PM »
Look here
https://www.bop.gov/mobile/policy/index.jsp
Look here
https://www.bop.gov/resources/publications.jsp
Maybe this will help to serve all as to what or what I do not know about this subject.

Regardless, these are all definitive sources.

Using the first link did a search on 'suici'

This one came up:

U.S. Department of Justice
        Federal Bureau of Prisons

OPI: CPD/PSB NUMBER: P5324.08 DATE: 4/5/2007
SUBJECT: Suicide Prevention Program
RULES EFFECTIVE: 3/15/2007

Page 13:

d. Watch Termination and Post-Watch Report. Based upon clinical findings, the Program Coordinator or designee will:
     1) Remove the inmate from suicide watch when the inmate is
no longer at imminent risk for suicide, or
     2) Arrange for the inmate’s transfer to a medical referral
center or contract health care facility.
Once an inmate has been placed on watch, the watch may not be terminated, under any circumstance, without the Program Coordinator or designee performing a face-to-face evaluation. Only the Program Coordinator will have the authority to remove an inmate from suicide watch. Generally, the post-watch report should be completed in PDS prior to terminating the watch, or as soon as possible following watch termination, to ensure appropriate continuity of care. Copies of the report will be forwarded to the central file, medical record, psychology file, and the Warden. There should be a clear description of the resolution of the crisis and guidelines for follow-up care.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 12:45:31 AM »
So Honk and Dave didn't really have to do anything, Lackey proved himself wrong with his own links. Incredible.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2019, 04:06:57 AM »
Thanks lackey.  That was easy.

totallackey

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 10:36:35 AM »
So Honk and Dave didn't really have to do anything, Lackey proved himself wrong with his own links. Incredible.
Yes.

I apologize the NY TIMES wrote that policy was violated, clearly in direct contradiction to what I wrote.

Yes.

I apologize that Epstein was housed in the SHU, was placed on suicide watch, and that all subsequent written material indicates he was still on suicide watch, a direct contradiction of what I wrote.

Must've missed all that.

totallackey

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 09:13:08 PM »
In addition to the previous video I posted  ( stating clearly several policies and procedures were violated), it seems AG Barr is not going to let this go: