Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Meteor Crater AZ
« on: March 12, 2018, 03:20:02 PM »
How would FE explain the presence of an impact crater in Arizona that looks amazingly like the craters on the moon?  If you travel cross country enough you will fly over it.  I have seen it with my own eyes several times.  I have also seen craters on the moon with my own eyes aided by telescopes. 

It's almost like they were created by the same process.

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline jimbob

• View Profile
Re: Meteor Crater AZ
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 05:00:18 PM »
Impact craters can occur on a flat earth. They may look like the shapes on the moon but they also look like close up skin pores doesnt make them the same. Coincidence? They happen....thats why we have a word for it.

How would FE explain the presence of an impact crater in Arizona that looks amazingly like the craters on the moon?

It's almost like they were created by the same process.

Offline Talala

• View Profile
Re: Meteor Crater AZ
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 01:56:00 AM »
I have only recently started to look in to the flat earth theory. I will not state my position, i am open to all and any evidence

One thing that was made very clear and i have found it consistent across all the material both in this very forum as well as outside of it :

The flat earth has a '' dome '' which covers the whole sky, glass or no glass does not really matter. What matters is that it is stated very clearly that nothing can get out, hence nothing should be able to get in

Question - how can the meteor impact craters be explained ? According to Flat Earth theory no meteorite should be able to reach the ground in the first place

Appreciate all thoughts and answers