Sunn and moon rotations shifting away???
« on: July 16, 2019, 12:08:40 PM »
So ive been thinking about something the weird weather the weirder people and behavior. Climate change... if you will... what if the sun and moons rotation pole is shifting... like how they say the north pole is... and i notice because its getting notcabley warmer in the northern us during summer and drastically colder in the winters with the wide circumference being further away from us. And maybe thats what theyre really not saying... the "new world" is maybe in Antarctic and south africa. Some where where the sun and moon will still cover... and the rest is and ice age..

Re: Sunn and moon rotations shifting away???
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 05:02:19 PM »
The geographic North Pole isn’t moving on the earth. The magnetic north is shifting, NOT the rotational axis.

The sun is a sphere that puts off relatively constant radiation, so if for some reason it’s rotational axis is shifting, I don’t know that it would change weather. But you have to ask yourself the question... what would make an entire planet or sun or moon’s rotational axis shift? Something would have to push or pull on it to have this effect. You would need to find whatever this is. If it’s powerful enough to disturb the movement of the sun then it would be enormous.

I think you need to learn the basics.