Erehps

Terry Virts
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »
Just wondering if anyone here has had a look at a book by author Terry Virts, titled, "A view from above", or seen a 3d Imax film he filmed, called, "A Beautiful Planet"?

Worthy of some investigation, I believe....

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Virts
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »
This isn't a FEI thread. It really isn't a FE thread at all. Moving to S&AS since there isn't a topic to debate.

Erehps

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 11:38:57 PM »
I beg to differ, junker.

Over three thousand photos taken from the ISS by Virts showing the curvature of the Earth in all directions, and a two hour imax movie doing the same, isnt related to flat Earth discussion????

Every 3rd thread on his forum involves the horizon or the curvature / non curvature of the Earth.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 04:00:48 AM »
I beg to differ, junker.

Over three thousand photos taken from the ISS by Virts showing the curvature of the Earth in all directions, and a two hour imax movie doing the same, isnt related to flat Earth discussion????

Every 3rd thread on his forum involves the horizon or the curvature / non curvature of the Earth.

If you want a thread to have a FE discussion, then try bringing up a topic to discuss besides telling people to watch a video or read a book. You can certainly use these as a base if you want to try again, but your thread needs more substance for the upper fora.