Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8160 on: January 07, 2021, 09:49:28 PM »
Even Trump inciting sedition couldn't stop him from losing.  Incredible.

I’ve never been a big fan of the idea of systemic racism, but seeing this mostly white mob get away with this and then comparing it to the BLM riots is making it very difficult to deny.

I didn't see any of them throwing molotov cocktails, burning down random buildings, or looting Foot Locker for some fresh Jordans because muh oppression.

Just planting pipe bombs, right?  So because another group did something bad it's totally ok for Magahats to storm the Capitol Building?

Yes, it’s so awful. They basically took a tour of a public building and broke a few things. What an evil, horrible act.

2 pipe bombs, smashed windows, looting, 50 injured police officers, several still in hospital.

Quite the tour!

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #8161 on: January 07, 2021, 09:52:40 PM »
Even Trump inciting sedition couldn't stop him from losing.  Incredible.

I’ve never been a big fan of the idea of systemic racism, but seeing this mostly white mob get away with this and then comparing it to the BLM riots is making it very difficult to deny.

I didn't see any of them throwing molotov cocktails, burning down random buildings, or looting Foot Locker for some fresh Jordans because muh oppression.

Just planting pipe bombs, right?  So because another group did something bad it's totally ok for Magahats to storm the Capitol Building?

Yes, it’s so awful. They basically took a tour of a public building and broke a few things. What an evil, horrible act.

2 pipe bombs, smashed windows, looting, 50 injured police officers, several still in hospital.

Quite the tour!

It was a tour compared to the millions in property damage and thousands hurt and dozens killed during the BLM riots. Which the media tried to paint as just fine.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8162 on: January 07, 2021, 09:55:01 PM »
They are scared.

We should all be scared right now. Trump has grown increasingly reckless, and he has another two weeks to cause damage on his way out.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #8163 on: January 07, 2021, 10:05:05 PM »
It was a tour compared to the millions in property damage and thousands hurt and dozens killed during the BLM riots. Which the media tried to paint as just fine.

I see, so just because some BLM protesters acted badly, Trump's henchmen can threaten the seat of government?  This is really the position you want to take?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #8164 on: January 07, 2021, 11:37:25 PM »
Satan and his minions took control of the USA. Brute force, lies, drugs, sex, free money, no work, communist rule.

Christ loving conservatives will keep on keeping on.

Feeling hot hot hot !!!

The Earth is FLAT
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #8165 on: January 08, 2021, 12:34:16 AM »
Trump sheepishly said the election is over, seems like he was convinced of the wisdom of a freely given concession.  It will just be Tom and Sydney Powell fighting this until 2024.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8166 on: January 08, 2021, 12:41:31 AM »
Trump sheepishly said the election is over, seems like he was convinced of the wisdom of a freely given concession.  It will just be Tom and Sydney Powell fighting this until 2024.

Did he?  The only thing I've seen him release so far is a video where he says that the election was stolen but please stop committing treason immediately followed by claiming the election was stolen several times.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8167 on: January 08, 2021, 12:45:33 AM »
Okay I see it now.  For the first half I thought that maybe it was a cgi Trump but then he started in with something about elections being insecure or forged ballots or something.

Rama Set

« Reply #8168 on: January 08, 2021, 01:32:13 AM »
5 now dead in this “tour”. One LEO and 4 terrorists. GOP trying to make BLM look tame.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8169 on: January 08, 2021, 02:04:23 AM »
I hope when hes impeached or they invoke the 25th, someone says "you're fired" on record.

That video address was infinitely better than yesterday's, but still a pathetic display of leadership. Wtf is he trying to do with that last line?

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this was all done to force an increased level of security and police/military presence for inauguration day photo ops so that the right can frame "Biden's America" as a police state where the Gov is gonna come and tax your family, steal your guns, and so on

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8170 on: January 08, 2021, 02:14:12 AM »
Now, Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.

The words of a man who is definitely going to overturn some election results soon. Just, you know...any day now.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #8171 on: January 08, 2021, 02:25:17 AM »
3D chess
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8172 on: January 08, 2021, 02:38:18 AM »
Trump made the same vague statement about 'a transition' in his last video without specifying Biden by name. Again, he makes the same vague comment here.

In fact, it's a rather well known play of words with a dramatic pause in the middle, which has been used to respond to reporters asking about the transition.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 02:46:02 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #8173 on: January 08, 2021, 02:47:09 AM »
Trump made the same vague statement about 'a transition' in his last video without specifying Biden by name. Again, he makes the same vague comment here.

In fact, it's a rather well known play of words with a dramatic pause in the middle, which has been used to respond to reporters asking about the transition.

Lol never change.

Not that there is a risk of that, but still....

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8174 on: January 08, 2021, 02:47:32 AM »
Trump made the same vague statement about 'a transition' in his last video without specifying Biden by name. Again, he makes the same comment here.

In fact, it's a rather well known play of words with a dramatic pause in the middle that they have been using to respond to reporters asking about the transition.

:-X

Good luck with Trump's second term.

Donnie is slowly walking back his statements and losing confidence it seems...though admittedly, hes definitely still unable to name Biden, the "worst candidate in the history of the country".

From today's message:

"Now, Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation." - DJT

The closest hes been to presidential in 4 years, maybe? Will it save him from a rapid impeachment process and/or Pence taking over through the 25th?

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8175 on: January 08, 2021, 02:48:41 AM »
What's the point of pretending to admit defeat if nobody actually knows that he's only pretending? You might as well just say that he was crossing his fingers. And even if it did make sense to say that you were transitioning power to a second term (which it doesn't, you don't transfer power to yourself), how do you spin "A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20" to mean he won?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #8176 on: January 08, 2021, 02:51:55 AM »
What's the point of pretending to admit defeat if nobody actually knows that he's only pretending? You might as well just say that he was crossing his fingers. And even if it did make sense to say that you were transitioning power to a second term (which it doesn't, you don't transfer power to yourself), how do you spin "A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20" to mean he won?

Obviously you say that you take the oath every term and new staff and blah di blah... C'mon, Tom is obviously capable of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

« Reply #8177 on: January 08, 2021, 08:58:31 AM »
Took all of about 6 seconds to start lying. He never 'immediately called the National Guard'. He never even made the call. Why do people support a guy that takes them for fools?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: January 08, 2021, 09:02:03 AM »
Took all of about 6 seconds to start lying. He never 'immediately called the National Guard'. He never even made the call. Why do people support a guy that takes them for fools?

He said he'd march with them but never did.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: January 08, 2021, 10:31:52 AM »
Satan and his minions took control of the USA. Brute force, lies, drugs, sex, free money, no work, communist rule.

Christ loving conservatives will keep on keeping on.
Free money?
Wasn’t it your mate Trump saying the stimulus checks should be increased from 600 to 2,000 dollars?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"