Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1300 on: September 12, 2016, 01:30:26 PM »
yeah i mean what are the odds of a 68 year old woman developing pneumonia

i think ill just believe whatever alex jones says it is that's probably smart
Oh it's not the lack of rarity, more like the symptoms she isn't displaying or wasn't displaying.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #1301 on: September 12, 2016, 01:59:53 PM »

Oh it's not the lack of rarity, more like the symptoms she isn't displaying or wasn't displaying.

whoops, didn't mean to make it seem like i was singling out your post about exhaustion.  meant to just be a general snide remark.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: September 12, 2016, 03:03:03 PM »

I'm simply pointing out that whatever is wrong with her has been ailing her for months at the least and she admitted her head injury complications to the FBI. The only way out of such an obvious logic trap is to take the Saddam route and say Hillary lied to the FBI and that she's now telling the truth. How wonderful.

I don't listen to Alex Jones, and making the response "hurr durr vast right wing conspiracy!!" any time someone points out her ongoing health issues is childish at best and delusional at worst.

George

« Reply #1303 on: September 12, 2016, 03:23:23 PM »
This is an interesting post you've made here, Saddam. You've managed to make the argument that I should believe Hillary and her campaign about her health while simultaneously arguing that she lied to the FBI about classification headers (why would she do that, I might add?).

Because she fucked up in a major way with the emails and was trying to mitigate her culpability by playing dumb.

Hillary's condition magically changes based on media coverage of her episodes. She's had erratic coughing fits for over a month but she's only had pneumonia since Friday, isn't that interesting? Furthermore, how does a presidential candidate catch pneumonia in the August/September time frame? Even worse, why would a presidential candidate with a contagious disease hug a little girl the same day that disease caused her to collapse to the ground?

Listen to yourself.  What do you actually know about pneumonia?  You're not a doctor, and even if you were, you've never examined Hillary.  You literally have no idea what you're talking about.  These are just memes coming straight from Internet cranks who have no idea what they're talking about either, and the fact that you really want it all to be true is blinding you to the fact that it's all smoke and no fire.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: September 12, 2016, 03:25:25 PM »
How is it possible to have this much cognitive dissonance within the same post

« Reply #1305 on: September 12, 2016, 03:26:32 PM »

I'm simply pointing out that whatever is wrong with her has been ailing her for months at the least and she admitted her head injury complications to the FBI. The only way out of such an obvious logic trap is to take the Saddam route and say Hillary lied to the FBI and that she's now telling the truth. How wonderful.

I don't listen to Alex Jones, and making the response "hurr durr vast right wing conspiracy!!" any time someone points out her ongoing health issues is childish at best and delusional at worst.

i don't believe i've ever mentioned anything about a right wing conspiracy, vast or otherwise.  i think this is also the first time i've said anything about her health.  lol forgive me for throwing shade on your diagnosis dr. rushy md.

ninja edit: i'm not into the 'good guys vs bad guys of politics' nonsense, so it's actually not any sweat off my back to distrust both hillary clinton and the speculative diagnoses from a bunch of folks who aren't doctors and haven't met the patient.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:29:29 PM by garygreen »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

George

« Reply #1306 on: September 12, 2016, 03:34:04 PM »
In the meantime, I'm going to trust the word of Hillary's actual doctor, which, might I add, looks a lot more credible than the gushingly-sycophantic report of Trump's doctor.  I'm almost surprised there's nothing in there talking about how Trump has yuge hands and a yuge dick.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: September 12, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
This is an interesting post you've made here, Saddam. You've managed to make the argument that I should believe Hillary and her campaign about her health while simultaneously arguing that she lied to the FBI about classification headers (why would she do that, I might add?).

Because she fucked up in a major way with the emails and was trying to mitigate her culpability by playing dumb.

Hillary's condition magically changes based on media coverage of her episodes. She's had erratic coughing fits for over a month but she's only had pneumonia since Friday, isn't that interesting? Furthermore, how does a presidential candidate catch pneumonia in the August/September time frame? Even worse, why would a presidential candidate with a contagious disease hug a little girl the same day that disease caused her to collapse to the ground?

Listen to yourself.  What do you actually know about pneumonia?  You're not a doctor, and even if you were, you've never examined Hillary.  You literally have no idea what you're talking about.  These are just memes coming straight from Internet cranks who have no idea what they're talking about either, and the fact that you really want it all to be true is blinding you to the fact that it's all smoke and no fire.

So Hillary readily lies to reduce or evade consequences of factual information but simultaneously it's unthinkable that her health is suffering from a lot more than just a case of pneumonia because she said so?

This is really, truly something Saddam. You're a parody at this point.

[10:45] <George> I don't think Trump's doctor lied about his health
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:47:48 PM by Rushy »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: September 12, 2016, 03:50:14 PM »
She probably just has TB or cancer. No big deal.

Rama Set

« Reply #1309 on: September 12, 2016, 04:32:49 PM »
I really like the SJWs claiming that people's concerns over her health as it relates to her ability to lead is SEXISMTM.  Please let this election come early.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: September 13, 2016, 12:33:43 AM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-challenges-clinton-to-debate-without-a-moderator.html

Trump is asking Hillary for a debate without moderators, claiming that moderators create bias in the debate. The most interesting thing is that Hillary asked for the same thing in 2008. I wonder how she'll respond. http://archive.is/cuSqP

I'm offering Sen. Obama a chance to debate me one-on-one, no moderators. ... Just the two of us going for 90 minutes, asking and answering questions; we'll set whatever rules seem fair

Edit: Trump's electability is in inversely related to Mexico's currency valuation: http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-12/want-to-know-how-trump-s-doing-just-look-at-the-mexican-peso
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:15:07 AM by Rushy »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: September 13, 2016, 06:36:54 AM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-challenges-clinton-to-debate-without-a-moderator.html

Trump is asking Hillary for a debate without moderators, claiming that moderators create bias in the debate. The most interesting thing is that Hillary asked for the same thing in 2008. I wonder how she'll respond. http://archive.is/cuSqP

I'm offering Sen. Obama a chance to debate me one-on-one, no moderators. ... Just the two of us going for 90 minutes, asking and answering questions; we'll set whatever rules seem fair

Edit: Trump's electability is in inversely related to Mexico's currency valuation: http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-12/want-to-know-how-trump-s-doing-just-look-at-the-mexican-peso
With Obama it would have been at least somewhat ordered.
With Trump, I fully expect it to be a rehash of one of his rallies.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: September 13, 2016, 07:10:04 AM »
An unmoderated debate between those two would be a disaster. A nonstop clusterfuck of bullshit, made-up nonsense, and retardation.

I'm all for it.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: September 13, 2016, 04:03:35 PM »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: September 14, 2016, 12:53:49 AM »
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

ayy lmao
HACKERS ON STEROIDS MK. 2

It's not, the campaign confirmed the legitimacy of the article and that the connection between frog memes and neo-nazis simply must be broadcasted as wide as possible. CNN even held an entire segment on it. Just who is this 4chan and why does he matter? Stay tuned.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: September 14, 2016, 01:54:04 AM »
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

ayy lmao
HACKERS ON STEROIDS MK. 2

It's not, the campaign confirmed the legitimacy of the article and that the connection between frog memes and neo-nazis simply must be broadcasted as wide as possible. CNN even held an entire segment on it. Just who is this 4chan and why does he matter? Stay tuned.

But it was written by Elizabeth (4 syllables) Chan. Literally 4chan omg they found the hacker.

« Reply #1318 on: September 16, 2016, 12:04:48 PM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: September 17, 2016, 01:28:25 AM »